Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. (61289 Views)

Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Karlifate: 1:10pm On May 15, 2020
Simply put; If your immune system is not strong enough, you wouldn't have recovered.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:11pm On May 15, 2020
ModestGal:
How did NCDC now contacted you? You are lieing bros
try ask the guy better questions.

You go see how he dey advoid the question like flies were never see shiit

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by letitrainnow(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2020
Thank God you are alive to tell the story.
cool
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Do you take this before or after you have corona
Whether you have Corona or not, those mixture help to boost your immune system and help you fight any infection. I have been eating garlic and ginger since I made this discovery. Malaria and typhoid have been quarantined for God knows when. is just good for the body. Follow the prescription. I am a health worker and can't deceive another on anything partaining to health.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by adeleks: 1:12pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Covid 19 is Real! Thanks.
What about the treatment you got. Are you barred from sharing the formula they used to treat you? What drugs did you use? What symptoms did you notice during the early, peak and recovery stages? Kindly share more info

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Warmaterial(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2020
Covid 19
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 15, 2020
Wow

Check my signature to get your high quality dog food and imported dog food
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Reference(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2020
You have said nothing. What is most important to the VAST majority of folks out here is the level of carelessness or otherwise demonstrated that let the virus in.

Sorry to sound harsh but that is the fact. We have all been staying indoors, sanitizing frequently and wear protection when physically interacting. How did you catch the virus despite all these.

That isthe mystery... what counts really.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Which drugs were u treated with?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by showafrica(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2020
NigPatriot:

OP, you can do better by giving more details. This is a very shallow description of your Covid story. People want to know things like, did you have any symptoms, if yes, what were they? What kind of treatment did you receive? Etc.
Yes, many people have recovered from Covid 19 without even knowing that they had it. The mortality rate is overhyped. I was shocked to see that Malaria is more lethal than this. God punish Buhari

I tell u, people recover without knowing they had coro.. The virus is not hard on African soil...possibly because of the malaria immunity we already have. If op is young and vibrant, he would have still recovered without knowing he had Covid-19. That is, if this there testing kits is even accurate.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by delpee(f): 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
Doubting Thomases need to open their minds to learning. Many people have given their testimonies. They have shown us videos of the centres with patients and health workers in view. There's also enough information about the virus online.

They have informed us several times that many people will have it without even knowing. The challenge is that they're mostly asymptomatic but will easily infect others especially in crowded areas. The effect is worse on the elderly and others with underlying illnesses. Irrespective of the many conspiracy theories and the lack of trust in the government, I think it's wise to learn more as a proactive strategy in self/national preservation instead of assuming that it is all a lie. That's actually a lazy way of thinking.

Please step forward for a test (if you have symptoms) in any of the 20 LG testing centres if you're in Lagos. Same way for those in other states. For others, keep to the rules to avoid infection. Moreso in case you're asymptomatic... so as not to infect others. We need to get rid of COVID and move on with our lives.
May God protect us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by geezynoni: 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Is that so?

Covid19 truly exists, no doubt.

But in Nigeria, na scam!

The one true person I know that died from the virus in Nigeria is Abba kyari. All these other politicians are just deceiving themselves.

If you have any fever, flu, cough etc and you mistakenly cross path with NCDC, they will tag you a corona patient.

Remember in Tanzania, pawpaw, goat and engine oil are testing positive for the virus...
Food for thought.
U no wise

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Amhappy(f): 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
I thank God for your life. Good to have you back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Wahala90: 1:16pm On May 15, 2020
pedestal82:
I think more survivors should come out and share their stories.
This will help the ignorant/unbelievers to see that this sh*t is real.
Thanks man for sharing.
Not just share stories. Share their names, facebook page, instagram and a group picture with their friends. Just like everything with Buhari's govt, Covik 1 9 is clouded in too much secrecy.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
osesology:

[/s] what you had was malaria and not covid19.
Just armathem and few malaria drugs you'd have been fine.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ogmask: 1:17pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

Your gov has proven to be a top notch administrator unlike the man we have in Rivers state. I am aware that youths have been deployed under the state govt empowerment program, to sensitize people and also get necessary info before calling in the Covid squad to do testing and contct tracing. Here in Rivers, our gov is busy bullying us and demolishing our properties. You can go ask 7up for the difference sir...
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by GodPunishBiafra: 1:17pm On May 15, 2020
geezynoni:

U no wise
U no get sense?

You must have exhausted your prescriptions...

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by andrewtosin(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2020
Corruptnation:
oboye! This guy don lost!

Dey there dey decieve yourself. undecided

How index case take increase to 1k last week.
You no hear say one money dey come from American to Nigeria undecided
how much plz compared to how much Nigerian govt have lost as a result of lock down?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2020
delpee:
Doubting Thomases need to open their minds to learning. Many people have given their testimonies. They have shown us videos of the centres with patients and health workers in view. There's also enough information about the virus online.

They have informed us several times that many people will have it without even knowing. The challenge is that they're mostly asymptomatic but will easily infect others especially in crowded areas. The effect is worse on the elderly and others with underlying illnesses. Irrespective of the many conspiracy theories and the lack of trust in the government, I think it's wise to learn more as a proactive strategy in self/national preservation instead of assuming that it is all a lie. That's actually a lazy way of thinking.

Please step forward for a test (if you have symptoms) in any of the 20 LG testing centres if you're in Lagos. Same way for those in other states. For others, keep to the rules to avoid infection. Moreso in case you're asymptomatic... so as not to infect others. We need to get rid of COVID and move on with our lives.
May God protect us all.
Alaye, gba left, you know nothing about SCAMDEMIC
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Reference(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2020
showafrica:

I tell u, people recover without knowing they had coro.. The virus is not hard on African soil...possibly because of the malaria immunity we already have. If op is young and vibrant, he would have still recovered without knowing he had Covid-19. That is, if this there testing kits is even accurate.

BCG vaccone that we all take as todds.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On May 15, 2020
mastermaestro:

Don't thank him for saying absolutely nothing. angry

Lol

He said it's real and early detection will help in the healing process.

Most of his write-up is vague sha, but I suppose he shared what he wanted.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:18pm On May 15, 2020
showafrica:

Africa in general have the lowest death casese of this virus.

You know why? Because of the weather and immune system. Black people have stronger immune system since from birth. Because we don dey eat eat rubbish and drink dirty water from time immoral.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Do they serve Beer at the isolation centre??
Guy take urtime oo

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by solaiphones: 1:18pm On May 15, 2020
oga na Malaria u get no be covid 19
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by zona376: 1:19pm On May 15, 2020
U were treated of typhoid and malaria shikena.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2020
Large portion of Nigeria's citizens will surely make hellfire because they can deceive their subjects through various means possible. This post na total scam. Corona virus has gone out of naija since the demise of Abba kyari. Be wise na, biko.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Is that so?

Covid19 truly exists, no doubt.

But in Nigeria, na scam!

The one true person I know that died from the virus in Nigeria is Abba kyari. All these other politicians are just deceiving themselves.

If you have any fever, flu, cough etc and you mistakenly cross path with NCDC, they will tag you a corona patient.

Remember in Tanzania, pawpaw, goat and engine oil are testing positive for the virus...
Food for thought.
this is true.
Adadike I also saw your comment.
I've had. First hand experience where my neighbor had a slight headache and went for a lab test in Lagos but he was tagged as a covid19 patient and his case was recorded and added to the numbers.
Twas so pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Corruptnation: 1:21pm On May 15, 2020
andrewtosin:
how much plz compared to how much Nigerian govt have lost as a result of lock down?
make I tell you the truth! I dey work for one of this parasater. The government never lost anything. Them just dey fight for the money up and down.

No let those news decieve you
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by engrelvis(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

v yr family members u had contact with being tested? Congratulations!!
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ArticleBeast: 1:21pm On May 15, 2020
INVINCIBLECSP1:
*MADAGASCAR'S ''SOLUTION TO COVID19''*
1. NEEM LEAF (DOGOYARO)
2. PAWPAW LEAF
3. LIME ORANGE
4. GARLIC AND
5. GINGER. BOIL TOGETHER AND TAKE IT 3X PER DAY.

PLS, PASS IT OTHERS.

This what some ignoramus are praising that FG wants to import. Are these herbs not available in Nigeria SMH.

Modified: I created a post with the monicker ( THEBOSS100). One riffr**f reported me for doing the right thing and it got banned till June 11. I am here with the little time I have to share important information with you guys but some people just hate that. I told you on a post I created about the effectiveness of Garlic. Ginger, Honey and Lemon in the treatment of COVID 19. Here is another evidence.
Is this the drug you used for your coronavirus case?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ArticleBeast: 1:21pm On May 15, 2020
INVINCIBLECSP1:
*MADAGASCAR'S ''SOLUTION TO COVID19''*
1. NEEM LEAF (DOGOYARO)
2. PAWPAW LEAF
3. LIME ORANGE
4. GARLIC AND
5. GINGER. BOIL TOGETHER AND TAKE IT 3X PER DAY.

PLS, PASS IT OTHERS.

This what some ignoramus are praising that FG wants to import. Are these herbs not available in Nigeria SMH.

Modified: I created a post with the monicker ( THEBOSS100). One riffr**f reported me for doing the right thing and it got banned till June 11. I am here with the little time I have to share important information with you guys but some people just hate that. I told you on a post I created about the effectiveness of Garlic. Ginger, Honey and Lemon in the treatment of COVID 19. Here is another evidence.
Is this the method you used for your coronavirus case?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by niyiforeal(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream / How To Remove This From My Teeth / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.