Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113068 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Larcardii(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2020
Pious101:
on what ground have u given this assertion?
shut up joor
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 9:27am On May 16, 2020
OP you're damn funny...

We humans can't prevent bad things....

so having heard of the diseases that monkeys and apes carry, u still get mind chop am.....

if u contact anything, Abeg hold and keep it to you and your family...and save poor people from your problems....
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Pious101: 9:28am On May 16, 2020
Larcardii:
shut up joor
am sure that was directed to ur parents, ur ancestors as well as ur entire generation
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by wayne4loan: 9:29am On May 16, 2020
alphacode:
B1tch you butchered and ate your distant cousin. And you came on a forum to broadcast you've not ate meat for a very long time. That means you've been looking at your neighbours in some funny roasted meat kinda way. No doubt you're a canibal. Be ashamed of yourself you disgusting creature
grin
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Onlyonebuhari: 9:32am On May 16, 2020
Just like killing human, so irritating!
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 9:36am On May 16, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Lack of home training and immaturity.

You think everyone on this platform is your mate?

Go get a home training please.
I never remember when nairaland asked me of my age. Well, i will advice you to kindly fill your age and status on your signature if you so much value your age here, atleast so that some persons will know the type of insult to give to some rubbish. But as an accient of days that you are, i expect you to know that monkeys are like every other animals you consume on a daily basis.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Dhotseal(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2020
Must we kill and eat everything in this country? Pls guys, let's not unleash another viral ailments on the world.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Mhizzard(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2020
Lolz
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Braindealer(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2020
iamademola:
This looks really disgusting to me

You even intentionally pose the head, pic 3 &4
Me too.

Looks to me like he killed a human.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Braindealer(f): 9:39am On May 16, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Oga you can eat human being oooh shocked

So with the head looking like human you still get mind eat am
The guy get mind sha.

Tufiakwa
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Tremple8v: 9:40am On May 16, 2020
Abeg remove that monkey head .
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Braindealer(f): 9:41am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
This is murder, OP should be arrested.
Am writing the petition.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ignis: 9:45am On May 16, 2020
Chochovini:
. HOW Do U mean? Pls Expanciate.

Monkey and human beings belong to the same species of homo sapiens
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by shugabasbn: 9:48am On May 16, 2020
Chai. Fear God. Imagine putting it head on plate. Nauseating already
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by adecz: 9:57am On May 16, 2020
Your enemies send you disease from
the deep forest & you accepted!!

You didn't go hunting for it, na him
come your house because your enemy
know say na meat be your weakness.

Wait for 14 days & come & post for
Nairaland make we see..

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Champneys: 9:59am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

Where did you get the data and smart phone to put all of these up on NL?
Fuc...king caveman!

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Cloud007: 10:00am On May 16, 2020
This one can eat humans....
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JJOF(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
This is murder, OP should be arrested.
Will you kee kwayet
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JJOF(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2020
fabraham:

Chai!!! look at how you massacred this poor creature. You can eat human being.
Wee you kikwayet
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by PTNL: 10:04am On May 16, 2020
This one fit chop human being oooo. Make I run......
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Onucs(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2020
OP, do you eat human meat?.. yuck
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JJOF(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2020
Devops:
You should be arrested asap.
Go arrest am na. Mtchew. Lubbish.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Robnectar(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2020
caveman indeed grin
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JJOF(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2020
Stormtrooper11:
How can you kill a monkey?
Your fellow primate fa.
Chaii
But you can kill chicken, your fellow Vertebrata, or Goat, your fellow Mammal
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by wink2015(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2020
Killing of animals such as monkey, gorrila, elephant, python etc is not a new development.

It has been part of African history for Africans to kill animal for meat, bravery, etc

People kill various kinds of animal and use its remain as meat for their hungry stomach.

It is wrong to fault the killer of monkey.

EXCEPT YOU ARE A CONSERVATIONIST, ONE DOES NOT HAVE THE FULL RIGHT TO BE THAT CRITICAL OF THIS MONKEY KILLER ACTIONS.

Meanwhile, in Sapele, Delta state, a hunter killed a gorilla and use it as meat for his hungry stomach.

https://www.nairaland.com/3968258/hunter-kills-butchers-gorilla-sapele

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JJOF(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2020
Froshloaded:
OP
God will judge you oo

Why will you do such a thing?

This is disheartening... cry cry
Judge ko Washington ni.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JJOF(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please
OP why I no dey near you na, I never taste Monkey meat before oo. How e be na?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JJOF(m): 10:09am On May 16, 2020
wink2015:
Killing of animals such as monkey, gorrila, elephant, python etc is not a new development.

It has been part of African history for Africans to kill animal for meat, bravery, etc

People kill various kinds of animal and use its remain as meat for their hungry stomach.

It is wrong to fault the killer of monkey.

EXCEPT YOU ARE A CONSERVATIONIST, ONE DOES NOT HAVE THE FULL RIGHT TO BE THAT CRITICAL OF THIS MONKEY KILLER ACTIONS.

Meanwhile, in Sapele, Delta state, a hunter killed a gorilla and use it as meat for his hungry stomach.

https://www.nairaland.com/3968258/hunter-kills-butchers-gorilla-sapele
There are Gorilla's in Nigeria?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by JJOF(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2020
adecz:

Your enemies send you disease from
the deep forest & you accepted!!

You didn't go hunting for it, na him
come your house because your enemy
know say na meat be your weakness.

Wait for 14 days & come & post for
Nairaland make we see..
Yeye. How many disease catch our fathers wey dey hunt meat for bush that year? Last last, even chicken fit give person disease. Yeye. Una fit eat goat and cow, but if person kill the wan wey una no fit eat una go dey judge am. If una for be veggies now, I for understand. Fucking hypocrites.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by wink2015(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2020
JJOF:

There are Gorilla's in Nigeria?

Yes.

There are gorilla 's in Nigeria.

However, due to large scale human activities resulting in deforestation these animals are driven far into the wild forest.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2020
Guy, the head resemble you small.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by dumininu01(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.