Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. (22891 Views)

Nigeria; States With The Highest Gay Population By Google Index. / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 16, 2020
collins1895:
Edo shud be included
God punish you.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by superlightning: 2:15pm On May 16, 2020
Godsonjolly:

I said most. Most Edo girls are beautiful, not all.

I'm Igbo, but I have NEVER seen an ugly Edo girl. Maybe plenty in ugly character, but physical beauty? Edo girls are bae
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2020
My brother

99.9% of plateau girls are ugly

The ones who mistakenly fine dey do shakara lyk mad becoz na only them fine

4 Likes

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2020
My brother

The ones who mistakenly fine dey do shakara lyk mad becoz na only them fine grin grin
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by KristaPretty(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:

During my days in Calabar, I could remember taking a strow on Sunday morning in the street of Calabar.

Not knowing the difference between "strow" and "stroll" clearly shows that you are worse than ugly, hence reason why women avoid you.

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by jumper524(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2020
KristaPretty:

Not knowing the difference between "strow" and "stroll" clearly shows that you are worse than ugly, hence reason why women avoid you.
so spelling error is your basis for those assertion?
Kk. I understand your taking it to heart, sorry ehhn.
No cry, babes ain't my problem.

2 Likes

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2020
Am not from Warri,am an Ibo guy.
I have dated almost all girls of every tribe so I talk out of experience although there are always exceptions.

In terms of perfect shape for modelling to me Delta girls are number one. They have straight shoulders but they not really fine for face but Uhrobo girls are perfect in every way.

When Tuface sang now I get Funke,Aisha and Chidera I was the one he was referring to] cheesy grin

jumper524:
bla bla bla.
Warri no carry last no mean say una no get some of the ugliest girl for Naija.
Abi una girls no they look and behave like men ni?
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Bashnigga(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:

Their women are very hospitable to men from other part of the country mostly due to low patronage from their own men and to encourage commitment..

You are wicked fa

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
Adamawa and southern Kaduna no ugly oo brother.
Adamawa get averagely beautiful girls just like Benue.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Bruno3000(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2020
Meeyankee:

Edo girls are very beautiful
...and very wicked and heaetless
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2020
Guys wait your grand father is here let me say something,in everything there is an exception in general I say Adamawa girls are hot I have dated christian and Muslim girls from Adamawa and they are the bomb.

The guy that talked about Edo girls been beautiful I give you recharge card,bro you really get eye...i tell you that those girls are something else....i dated one recently and I met another one yesterday she is from Eshan with brown eyes...d are beautiful.

When you want to talk about ugly girls Ijaw girls carry first from the name you see it all.

Delta girls have nice shape/physique most have straight shoulders for modelling but are not facially fine but I give them number one in shape on Nigeria.

I know good thing and my guys know me I can use eye to tell you a girl that will be sweet and a girl that wont be sweet its not all about fine....there are things u look out for to know.

So guys let your grand father go and have some rest.....
Have a nice day everyone�

quote author=jumper524 post=89597338] Adamawa and southern Kaduna no ugly oo brother.
Adamawa get averagely beautiful girls just like Benue.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2020
[

I have girls in every tribe of Nigeria,I can say out of experience that delta girls especially urhorobo girls are perfect I once dated one in school.

Now my Gf I half delta,half Ibo I praise her anytime I talk to her on phone about her perfect structure and face but she fears and tells me i may dump her.

Truly I love her she reach my spec but.....

So guys in everything there must be an exception.
Abeg let me go and pick a girl I met toast,she said i should come and pick her from work she closes by 4pm. Before time leaves me.....
Op doesn't know wat he saying very well
And plz Edo girls I had met are really beautiful wen I see a beautiful girl I know,ibdont see an average girl and call her pretty.

quote author=humilitypays post=89595155]Finest states:
Imo
Anambra
Akwa Ibom
RIvers (Calabari, Ogoja, and few other communities in Rivers)

Semi finest states
Abia
Lagos
Kano
Borno

Semi Ugliest States
Delta
Kaduna
Kogi(minus Kabba ladies)
Ebonyi (minus Afikpo ladies)

Ugliest states
Bayelsa
Oyo
Plateau
Kwara
Cross River
Edo

Tribes with Most Beautiful women
Igbo
Fulani (but they don't usually have killer shape sha but facially sweet)
Calabari
There is one tribe in the north that look like Fulanis too forgotten their name.

But then there are beautiful ladies in all states and there are ugly ladies in all states too but some carry first by majority. [/quote]
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Emmerlee(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2020
I only agree with Delta in that list.. grin

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by jumper524(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2020
Rawhumper:
Guys wait your grand father is here let me say something,in everything there is an exception in general I say Adamawa girls are hot I have dated christian and Muslim girls from Adamawa and they are the bomb.

The guy that talked about Edo girls been beautiful I give you recharge card,bro you really get eye...i tell you that those girls are something else....i dated one recently and I met another one yesterday she is from Eshan with brown eyes...d are beautiful.

When you want to talk about ugly girls Ijaw girls carry first from the name you see it all.

Delta girls have nice shape/physique most have straight shoulders for modelling but are not facially fine but I give them number one in shape on Nigeria.

I know good thing and my guys know me I can use eye to tell you a girl that will be sweet and a girl that wont be sweet its not all about fine....there are things u look out for to know.

So guys let your grand father go and have some rest.....
Have a nice day everyone�

quote author=jumper524 post=89597338] Adamawa and southern Kaduna no ugly oo brother.
Adamawa get averagely beautiful girls just like Benue.
well said Grandfather..
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by ayamsuperstar: 4:09pm On May 16, 2020
OP ......ao abt Bayelsa girls. ....?
Bayelsea should not b missing in this action
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by jamesbridget13(f): 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
Helios85447:
hmmmm bJ my padi hafa na ?.......but wait ooo u never see Adamawa pple b4 na why ..they are so dark u will think they are from Congo
This guy you no go leave me hand! grin grin grin i go just change that signature make i for get peace for NL

Well i don't think i have met any Adamawa person o.... Are u serious? Wow!
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by babtoundey(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2020
Someone is ugly because she bears Basirat, Bose, Iyabo and another ugly because she's dark.. This is the stupidest post I ever come by.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Helios85447(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2020
jamesbridget13:
This guy you no go leave me hand! grin grin grin i go just change that signature make i for get peace for NL

Well i don't think i have met any Adamawa person o.... Are u serious? Wow!
whalahi me I no fit leave u ooo..... if i leave u earth fit burst so lemme hold u tight na .....wit ya fine smile .....
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by SirMichael1: 5:16pm On May 16, 2020
Liposure:
ehen, i been de tink say de gentle 4 bed
Yes, na dormant receptors them be. They go just lie down make you dey do the work. I fear who no fear plateau girls, especially their uni and poly girls.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by SirMichael1: 5:19pm On May 16, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
My brother

The ones who mistakenly fine dey do shakara lyk mad becoz na only them fine
I swear! And their ashawo rate no get part 2. But them dey hospitable sha.

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by zeeek(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2020
I have read several threads on Nairaland for more than 10 years and I have never seen any thread so childish and useless, it reflects the true mental state of the poster. Such insults on Nigerian ladies.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Alfather: 7:04pm On May 16, 2020
collins1895:
Edo shud be included
shut up you have never being to edo
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by SIONKPO1(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2020
Depriest2020:

Kogi can qualify as one of the few state with the most beautiful women, especially their Igala & Igbira maidens. They are as beautiful as Shuwa Arab women.
but dey too dey local,violent and jazz freaks
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by jumper524(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2020
zeeek:
I have read several threads on Nairaland for more than 10 years and I have never seen any thread so childish and useless, it reflects the true mental state of the poster. Such insults on Nigerian ladies.
you've been a reader for up to ten years and you still haven't learn.

Smh..
I'm sure you've grown well in age but your maturity needs to grow up if you think my post reflects my mental state.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:52pm On May 16, 2020
Such a funny thread grin grin cheesy
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2020
We are all learning everyday in this world as long as one has life.

I don't know it all but I prefer to learn more from girls cos they tend to sharpen your instinct and sensitivity if you are open to have a chat with each and every one of them you meet.

Girls are wise in some aspect,as I dey here am hyper sensitive that's why in reality I can easily communicate with them...i say things to them first time that any average guy that says it will receive multiple slaps.

Its not magic,just power of communication.

All in all,I learn everyday that's why in every topic am able to say something meaningful in and outside here.

Knowledge is the key you can use to sweep off intelligent women,these are women your money alone cant move so if I meet such I change tactics......
Take care

quote author=jumper524 post=89615031] well said Grandfather..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Kdon2: 8:05pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
fine wan kee me..

You no well I swear! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Jackmj(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2020
My list in no particular order Kogi Bayelsa Adamawa Ondo Delta (warri)
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Keketu(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
nonsense, you op, are you fine, what right do you have to call Gods creation ugly. go and have a sit please
hello, good morning please pm me thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.