Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. (24087 Views)

Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey / Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Keketu(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Pls oga no one competes with Bayelsa people in terms of dark complexion. They are darker than night itself. Pls give them their credit biko
hi good morning please pm me thanks
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Benwallt(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2020
That Delta own is confirm. Old n strong with something close to pachyderm skin
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Blacknote: 8:22pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
in as much as we shouldn't condemn people, I think there's nothing wrong in making un-harmfull joke about issues though.

Everybody is beautiful in there own way but the average man eyes knows extreemly ugly people..

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Blacknote: 8:31pm On May 16, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Pls oga no one competes with Bayelsa people in terms of dark complexion. They are darker than night itself. Pls give them their credit biko

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
I swear! And their ashawo rate no get part 2. But them dey hospitable sha.
they are always fond of guys frm another tribe especially igbos
I cant even count hw many i dn bleep since i dey jos
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Kfaaji(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2020
Amarabae:
nonsense, you op, are you fine,
what right do you have to call Gods creation ugly.
go and have a sit please
But you are beautiful �
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by tunize(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2020
wen i saw ur post o.p i went to look at ur own picx and behold kettle calling pot black.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by jamesbridget13(f): 10:51pm On May 16, 2020
Helios85447:
whalahi me I no fit leave u ooo..... if i leave u earth fit burst so lemme hold u tight na .....wit ya fine smile .....
hold it oga, i am "MARRIED" pls
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by VanillaIyce(f): 11:10pm On May 16, 2020
jumper524:
It's possible to find beautiful girls from these place though but it doesn't change the fact that less than 40% of their girls are beautiful.

1, Ondo: I tell you the girls here are hardly ever beautiful. The locality of the few beautiful ones there there is enough to turn you off.
Girls bearing iyabo, Bose, basira are common there, if you take your survey on girls bearing these names you'll discover 90% are from ondo and are extremely ugly..

Delta: my guy we know this one say Na fact.
The girls there are most of the times mistaken for men on several occasions.
They are so manethic(if that word even exist) they behave so much like men and are extremely ugly in shape

Plateau: Jos have the blackest set of ugly women in Nigeria. It's very easy to identify a Jos woman from voice. The moment you can do this you'll get to understand how ugly they look. Their women are very hospitable to men from other part of the country mostly due to low patronage from their own men and to encourage commitment..

Cross river: yea most of you would be shocked they made the list but it's pure truth.
Calabar women are very curvalicious but are damnnn too ugly.
During my days in Calabar, I could remember taking a strow on Sunday morning in the street of Calabar. Trust me I no see one single fine girl.
Despite the makeup they mould before going to church they were extremely ugly as Bleep. The beautiful ones there are mostly from akwa ibom or ogoja.

Feel free to add yours guys..
an ugly person can not see beauty in other people.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Karemarealty288(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2020
Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by SirMichael1: 11:30pm On May 16, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:

Most of them grew up without a father figure and tend to fall for anyone that shows them love/attention or anything that looks like it.

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by sageb: 12:42am On May 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
Guys wait your grand father is here let me say something,in everything there is an exception in general I say Adamawa girls are hot I have dated christian and Muslim girls from Adamawa and they are the bomb.

The guy that talked about Edo girls been beautiful I give you recharge card,bro you really get eye...i tell you that those girls are something else....i dated one recently and I met another one yesterday she is from Eshan with brown eyes...d are beautiful.

When you want to talk about ugly girls Ijaw girls carry first from the name you see it all.

Delta girls have nice shape/physique most have straight shoulders for modelling but are not facially fine but I give them number one in shape on Nigeria.

I know good thing and my guys know me I can use eye to tell you a girl that will be sweet and a girl that wont be sweet its not all about fine....there are things u look out for to know.

So guys let your grand father go and have some rest.....
Have a nice day everyone�

hey! Which state are you from? What do you mean by this trash you wrote"IJAW girls carry first by the name you will know". The only Nigerian girl to be crown miss world is an IJAW girl named Agbani Darego from River state. Have you seen miss Nigeria 2013 Anna Banner Ebiere from Bayelsa state. You come here and post nonsense.

quote author=jumper524 post=89597338] Adamawa and southern Kaduna no ugly oo brother.
Adamawa get averagely beautiful girls just like Benue.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by sageb: 12:43am On May 17, 2020
The guy that talked about Edo girls been beautiful I give you recharge card,bro you really get eye...i tell you that those girls are something else....i dated one recently and I met another one yesterday she is from Eshan with brown eyes...d are beautiful.

When you want to talk about ugly girls Ijaw girls carry first from the name you see it all.

Delta girls have nice shape/physique most have straight shoulders for modelling but are not facially fine but I give them number one in shape on Nigeria.

I know good thing and my guys know me I can use eye to tell you a girl that will be sweet and a girl that wont be sweet its not all about fine....there are things u look out for to know.

hey! Which state are you from? What do you mean by this trash you wrote"IJAW girls carry first by the name you will know". The only Nigerian girl to be crown miss world is an IJAW girl named Agbani Darego from River state. Have you seen miss Nigeria 2013 Anna Banner Ebiere from Bayelsa state. You come here and post nonsense.

quote author=jumper524 post=89597338] Adamawa and southern Kaduna no ugly oo brother.
Adamawa get averagely beautiful girls just like Benue.[/quote]
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by sageb: 12:44am On May 17, 2020

@Rawhumper Which state are you from? What do you mean by this trash you wrote"IJAW girls carry first by the name you will know". The only Nigerian girl to be crown miss world is an IJAW girl named Agbani Darego from River state. Have you seen miss Nigeria 2013 Anna Banner Ebiere from Bayelsa state. You come here and post nonsense.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 2:01am On May 17, 2020
Don't you understand the statement there is always an exception?

And is Agbani really facially that beautiful?
She has nice physique,that's why u can never differentiate between facially beautiful and a complete woman.

Go to Bayelsa and see for yourself,I didn't mean to offend but its my observation.

When next you comment try and understand every word the speaker uses,for better understanding.

Thanks

sageb:

@Rawhumper Which state are you from? What do you mean by this trash you wrote"IJAW girls carry first by the name you will know". The only Nigerian girl to be crown miss world is an IJAW girl named Agbani Darego from River state. Have you seen miss Nigeria 2013 Anna Banner Ebiere from Bayelsa state. You come here and post nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 2:07am On May 17, 2020
Even monkeys compete with baboos in the jungle,I hope this now explains everything.

Am not saying there isnt any fine girl in every state even there are some fine monkeys...dont you believe it?

Well bro even in Imo people are saying has the most beautiful girls,you will also find ugly girls.

Am not a Deltan but I bet you when it comes the tribes Ijaw,Itshekiri and Uhrobo....Ijaw no see other tribes back grin

Learn from your Grandfather.....

[quote author=sageb post=89630290][/quote]
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by sageb: 4:16am On May 17, 2020
Rawhumper:
Even monkeys compete with baboos in the jungle,I hope this now explains everything.

Am not saying there isnt any fine girl in every state even there are some fine monkeys...dont you believe it?

Well bro even in Imo people are saying has the most beautiful girls,you will also find ugly girls.

Am not a Deltan but I bet you when it comes the tribes Ijaw,Itshekiri and Uhrobo....Ijaw no see other tribes back grin

Learn from your Grandfather.....

only Bayelsa! You have not met IJAW girls from Rivers state,Ondo,Delta,Akwa Ibom and Edo state hence you have a myopic view about the IJAWS. Don't lie to me, you have not been to any of these states. You and the op@jumper524 who said "calabar girls are ugly" both of you are so myopic that you can't see any thing even if it is so obvious to everyone. #stupid thread
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2020
[

I stayed in Warri for years Edewo Estate.

I didn't say Calabar girls are ugly,I was the one talking about efik girls with pointed nose though efik men are more handsome than their ladies...i have lived in Calabar South.

You see I don't talk on hearsay,its from experience like I said I have had accessed to every girl in virtually all tribes in Nigeria.

Currently there is an ijaw neighbour girl that likes me. She is facially not fine but has portable ass and black and physique.

I just exchanged number with her yesterday but I don't know I call her cos in her compound there are her other siblings that are interested,don't want to fall my hand she may start saying we are dating.

Guy I am a Grandfather,no guy even if he is d most handsome in Naija except CELEBS can beat my record of things I did with girls.....

In reality am very very calm and cool looking and I talk less except we have known each other.

So don't be offended,I meant in general Bayelsa don't really have beautiful girls its a fact......i have been to all Geographical zones of the country and I met girls of different tribes whereever I am(You can call me permanent NYSC) grin

quote author=sageb post=89631554] only Bayelsa! You have not met IJAW girls from Rivers state,Ondo,Delta,Akwa Ibom and Edo state hence you have a myopic view about the IJAWS. Don't lie to me, you have not been to any of these states. You and the op@jumper524 who said "calabar girls are ugly" both of you are so myopic that you can't see any thing even if it is so obvious to everyone. #stupid thread [/quote]
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Rawhumper(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2020
I have been all those states u mentions except Ondo,I have a muslim girl from Ondo,I will have access to her after sallah,she was the one that made me know the fasting ends this coming Saturday.

My life with these sounds like story or unreal because i do things most guys haven't done before....am one of the few unknown guys that has left legacy.

When I write the story of my life and a book about woman behaviour I bet you it will be best selling in the world....i have a feeling for that and i have some encouragement.

Am just here to talk and learn I don't need attention here cos i really have it in excess....so don't think I am degrading ur girls,so sorry you know we are entitled to our opinions which may be right or wrong. Hope you understand.

Stay safe bro...
Grandfather.

quote author=sageb post=89631554] only Bayelsa! You have not met IJAW girls from Rivers state,Ondo,Delta,Akwa Ibom and Edo state hence you have a myopic view about the IJAWS. Don't lie to me, you have not been to any of these states. You and the op@jumper524 who said "calabar girls are ugly" both of you are so myopic that you can't see any thing even if it is so obvious to everyone. #stupid thread [/quote]
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Bigseven(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2020
jumper524:
parameter used: the eyes of the average man.
A good % would agree with me.
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder doesn't mean we don't know ugly when we see one.
highly exaggerated indices. You are just a distant researcher with no contact to your variable as such your analysis can't be used.. Except for your kind..
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by panmunium(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2020
No one is ugly, not even women, I served in jos, apart from the comforting atmosphere, hospitality, tourism, their girls are wonderful, beautiful, and sexy but mostly dark skin sha
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by superlightning: 9:13pm On May 18, 2020
Igbo babes are the most beautiful.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by superlightning: 9:14pm On May 18, 2020
In terms of physical beauty, these are my top ten based on my personal experience:

1. Imo
2. Edo
3. Adamawa
4. Anambra/Abia/Enugu
5. Akwaibom
6. Katsina/Kano
7. Benue
8. Ogun
9. Delta
10. Lagos

1 Like

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Memepics: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:

Bro abeg where the locations dey for jos?
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by fati2001(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
collins1895:
Edo shud be included
yes oh, Eg me.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by tchidi066(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, nobody ugly, na money be fyn bobo, if you put little money in polishing the supposed ugly person, she go fyn scarra
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
U May Be Rice.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Queenflourish(f): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
I thought you would mention
Iwwill ask if you are high on weed or blind
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by JoshOxborn: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2020
This Op don smoke expired weed. Remove Ondo replace am with Osun.
Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kingseex1:
This table u are shaking, hope u knw say d leg no strong bcoz na u go repair am o grin

Re: 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. by KingDash: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
tchidi066:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, nobody ugly, na money be fyn bobo, if you put little money in polishing the supposed ugly person, she go fyn scarra
burna boy with him money still ugly, zlatan too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.