Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] (23697 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2020
Torie8:
So now it's hurting you right grin
Have u followed back and cus am about sending u DM
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2020
Saggy boobs don't look good on young women. They should get a boob job done. It's genetic most of the time though.
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Torie8(f): 8:10pm On May 17, 2020
fuwaski:

Have u followed back and cus am about sending u DM
yea
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 17, 2020
You are a Muslim,single and searching? You can trust our platform Readytomingle to find a perfect match so join us through 08174673270 on whatsapp,lets help you find that partner that will be the coolness of your eye In Shaa Allah.
Terms and conditions applied.
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2020
Torie8:
yea
Check ur mail and reply
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by laiperi: 8:23pm On May 17, 2020
Most of you are missing something. You are looking at the upper part that shows in most fashion clothes.

Look below if you can. Some ladies purposely wear a bit transparent upper to show the big bulge below that with stand up nipples.

You may have missed that part
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2020
Torie8:
yea
I still don't know how to send messages on Nairaland and i want u to flash me. Na devil go punish any guy wey go flash. 070.32.06.45...92
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2020
Torie8:
yea
Waitin oo.. before sleep go carry me the only pikin grin
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Torie8(f): 11:23am On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:

I still don't know how to send messages on Nairaland and i want u to flash me. Na devil go punish any guy wey go flash. 070.32.06.45...92
lol grin
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Torie8(f): 11:24am On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:

Check ur mail and reply
I have
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2020
Torie8:
lol grin
Will u flash? I wanna wait to detect it
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Torie8(f): 11:46am On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:

Will u flash? I wanna wait to detect it
detect what?
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2020
Torie8:
detect what?
Ur mobile number. grin
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Torie8(f): 12:00pm On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:

Ur mobile number. grin
ohhhhhh lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2020
Torie8:
ohhhhhh lipsrsealed grin grin
Yes or no biko
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Torie8(f): 12:06pm On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:

Yes or no biko
No
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by gfm01: 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
Well don't let us drag dis thing too far, any guy or man dat knw saggy boobs is a poison for him should not near it,so let dose ones dat cherish d saggy boobs continue to be inlove with it,cuz as for I like saggy boobs with mostly slim tall lady cuz dey are very honey
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Tywodammy90(f): 12:24pm On May 18, 2020
Get your Kitchen& household needs,Beauty& Health Products,Fitness products,Ladies& Men's Wares, Medical consumables and so much more for very affordable prices@Sparkle Scents & Stores. Ongoing promo!!! Buy 3 items and above and get 10% off...
Delivery within Lagos ONLY
Delivery charges applies

DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to place your orders
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2020
laiperi:
Most of you are missing something. You are looking at the upper part that shows in most fashion clothes.

Look below if you can. Some ladies purposely wear a bit transparent upper to show the big bulge below that with stand up nipples.

You may have missed that part
What the hell are you talking about?

Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by NuclearGodzilla: 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
Geminvert:

Lol fool, it's so interesting to watch you being a fool, you're doing a very good job at it.

Sagging breasts can not and would never be attractive
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by NuclearGodzilla: 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
fuwaski:

This one write phone number like IP address. Lol. The fear of Seun spambot
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2020
NuclearGodzilla:

This one write phone number like IP address. Lol. The fear of Seun spambot
I was banned before... I no wan that ban again grin
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by labelle123(f): 10:16pm On May 19, 2020
sirzee1660:
This remind me back than in sch my crush,I was dying for this babe eh. Until one morning I went to her hostel to get her assignment book, while I was waiting for her to step out in common room (visitors room)she came out without putting on bra...only singlet .hmm brothers what I saw eh...was a total falling breast, since than I have to distance my self from her when she notice it she was asking me I now have another girlfriend and I just smile grin and look towards her breast and said just what to be the lover of Jesus
. Well done oga
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by labelle123(f): 10:20pm On May 19, 2020
Geminvert:
They are not a turn off for me because they didn't create themselves.
It is a stupid thing for any human being to body shame anybody for things that they can't control.
If you do this you are a stupid person that doesn't have sense but you don't know.
. One origin for you
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by Hotspotbro(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2020
Ewo....

Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by OlawaleBammie: 11:00pm On May 19, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
For Guys
We all know 60% of naija girls have flatscreen boobs. Yeah flat like tad road
But some of my homies swear that they infact love Saggy Boobs...

Are there guys out there that are sexually attracted to girls with saggy Boobs??

I tink i love it a little bit saggy.

Perky boobs looks plastic to me,
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by NuclearGodzilla: 10:19am On May 20, 2020
fuwaski:

Don't be a pússy, be like Nuclear Godzilla cheesy

This is about my 30 something nairaland account, cos I've been banned back-to-back-to-back. Actually I've lost count.

Seun doesn't mind, he needs people like us to keep his member count high
Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by fuwaski(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2020
NuclearGodzilla:

Don't be a pússy, be like Nuclear Godzilla cheesy

This is about my 30 something nairaland account, cos I've been banned back-to-back-to-back. Actually I've lost count.

Seun doesn't mind, he needs people like us to keep his member count high
You are doing well oooin! U spoke like one guy wey tell me say i no be correct guy cus i never enter cell or prison grin

1 Like

Re: Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] by SultanOfPuna: 6:32pm On May 22, 2020
fuwaski:

That shit sucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.