Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions (7032 Views)

South West And Calculations Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video) / My Advice to APC, Tinubu,South West And Osibanjo For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by diplomat058(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
7lives:

Bro stop jor, you owe no one an explanation for your decision.
I endured 16 unproductive years of PDP and I survived.
I can't remember coming online to cry, insult or laid a curse on anyone for exercising their right to vote who they want.
Come to my end, my street is now tarred, there are street lights, and power have also improve.
Forget about those who are gnashing their teeth, things are shaping up, I'm happy.
Yea, bro. That is the beauty of democracy. What I don't understand are the allegations of infidelity/betrayal that some people are peddling as if we had some covenants way back.

6 Likes

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by 7lives: 4:52pm On May 17, 2020
diplomat058:
Yea, bro. That is the beauty of democracy. What I don't understand are the allegations of infidelity/betrayal that some people are peddling as if we had some covenants way back.

It's called psychology, they want to make you feel guilty, for the crime they've committed against you since independence.
Stand by your decision, I'm a Buharist to the bone and I don't feel guilty.

1 Like

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by llakes4real: 9:09pm On May 17, 2020
Igboid:

He was promoting starvation policy to help Nigeria win the war and keep Biafra. But somehow, you believe and want us to believe he wasn't against secession of Biafra, he just enjoys starving Biafrans, incredible.

Why do you keep playing victim for this? It was a war and you don't expect your enemy to be feeding you! You created your own money but it never crossed your mind that you should source for food for your people? Should the Nigeria army also provide you weapons to kill them too? And when you saw that people were dying of starvation, why didn't you surrender? Is that also the fault of the victors? Please get real and stop blaming others for your deficiencies!

Yorubas and other Nigerians did what they felt was best for them. Even the minorities "betrayed" you because it was in their best interest to do so! Why do you blame only Yoruba people for your lose?

4 Likes

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by llakes4real: 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
diplomat058:

It is just blackmail and you are the one entertaining it! You need to the way they gloat about the capture of the mid-west to the bini people and they also wished us the same fate as the bini.

How can you lose a war and blaim the victors? The US destroyed Germany in WW2 and you don't see any German playing victim for that. Very funny people!
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Igboid: 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
diplomat058:
Lol. You said British intelligence, and came up with some American reports. British Media would report the British intelligence, more credibly, I suppose

It was conducted by British nationals in Nigeria.
Either way, the point is that Awolowo and Gowon contrary to what you claim, knew that the minorities were on the majority Pro Biafra.

So at no point was Awolowo under the impression that he was fighting to save Ndiigbo or minorities from the Ojukwu like you claimed.

1 Like

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Igboid: 10:36pm On May 17, 2020
diplomat058:
Lol. Manipulating facts is not the way to go by. First of all, your attempt to allege betrayal was already preempted by my earlier post. There was already a division in the West. Jailed Awo and his AG, Akintola and his NNDP. The former allied with NCNC in UPGA and the later allied with NPC in NNA. If there is any betrayal here, its the actions of Zik and NCNC who, after the 1964 election, left the UPGA alliance to form a coalition government with NNA and made sure that no single AG member made it to the Federal cabinet. That time, the AG were on with the resistance only to hear that Zik had capitulated. The AG, however, fought on with the UPGA alliance in the western region election of 1965 against the NNDP which was a microcosm of NNA. Unfortunately, the Federal Coalition, of which Zik was part, ran the whole thing aground, in favour of Akintola and his NNDP. Why didn't Zik stay true to the alliance? Talk about betrayal and selfishness, once again.

Hilariously, Many of those who conspired against Awo died before he came back from prison.

I don't know what you are on about.

AG-UPGA in Western region decided to boycott elections and lost all her seats to Akintola controlled NNDP-NNA. But elections held in East and Midwest where NCNC cleared the polls.

NNDP was a Yoruba party full of Yoruba politicians many who were former AG members and so had already guaranteed Western region position in the government.
Zik and NCNC were already cornered, he had to accept the election as it were or plunge the country into war, where the Yorubass already in NNA would easily team up with North and squash the insurrection. Infact, Zik in his press release, noted that he had to break his stand and form a government with NNA or risk going to war, and that seeing as all military facilities were in the North , he wouldn't have stood a chance.

If NCNC refused to form coalition with NNA, NDDP members who were actually former AG members from West, would get all ministerial posts for South, leaving Midwest and East hung and dry.

I would want to believe that the betrayal I see here is the fact that while NCNC and AG were challenging the falsified census that gave North exaggerated numbers in terms of population. NNDP cared not.
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Igboid: 10:44pm On May 17, 2020
llakes4real:

Why do you keep playing victim for this? It was a war and you don't expect your enemy to be feeding you! You created your own money but it never crossed your mind that you should source for food for your people? Should the Nigeria army also provide you weapons to kill them too? And when you saw that people were dying of starvation, why didn't you surrender? Is that also the fault of the victors? Please get real and stop blaming others for your deficiencies!

Yorubas and other Nigerians did what they felt was best for them. Even the minorities "betrayed" you because it was in their best interest to do so! Why do you blame only Yoruba people for your lose?

Stop this already.
Biafra was not asking to be fed by Nigeria. We had money to buy our own food supplies. Nigeria blockaded the sea and airspace making it impossible for Biafra to bring in food. No one was ever begging Nigeria for food.
Weaponization of starvation as a war strategy is a war crime today.

We are not blaming anyone. We just want you Yorubas to stay off our backs. Stop convulsing at the sound of Biafra. We don't want to share a country with you, be contented with yourself and let us be.
Every time Biafra comes up on NL or social media platforms, it's usually Yorubas dying on top of it. Your people committed the highest war crimes in Biafra, from Adekunle who shot at anything that moves in Ph, to Taiwo who masterminded the Asaba massacre, you just can't contain yourselves.
You don't see Igbos caring about your Oduduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by diplomat058(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
Igboid:

AG-UPGA in Western region decided to boycott elections and lost all her seats to Akintola controlled NNDP-NNA. But elections held in East and Midwest where NCNC cleared the polls.

NNDP was a Yoruba party full of Yoruba politicians many who were former AG members and so had already guaranteed Western region position in the government.
Zik and NCNC were already cornered, he had to accept the election as it were or plunge the country into war, where the Yorubass already in NNA would easily team up with North and squash the insurrection. Infact, Zik in his press release, noted that he had to break his stand and form a government with NNA or risk going to war, and that seeing as all military facilities were in the North , he wouldn't have stood a chance.

If NCNC refused to form coalition with NNA, NDDP members who were actually former AG members from West, would get all ministerial posts for South, leaving Midwest and East hung and dry.

I would want to believe that the betrayal I see here is the fact that while NCNC and AG were challenging the falsified census that gave North exaggerated numbers in terms of population. NNDP cared not.
Your response shows that ethnicity was the basis of Zik's betrayal of the UPGA alliance. Why did he have to see things from the angle of 'Yorubas in NNDP are benefiting, so Igbos shouldn't be left out'? The 1964 election was adjudged as the most useless and incredible elections ever, but Zik just had to swallow that? I believe if he had stayed true to the planned course and refuse to exercise the constitutional function of calling on the NNA to form government, Balewa and his NPC 'boss', Ahmadu would have been forced to cancel the fraudulent elections and hold fresh ones. Tough decision, it would be, but it would affirmed, once and for all, Zik's self acclaimed status of a 'selfless nationalist'. There are always reasons for betraying or reneging on contractual terms, but the ability to stay true to obligations, in defiance of circumstantial impediments, defines faithfulness and loyalty. Sadly, the Ziks didn't have these.

The forecasts of war, in the event of UPGA not backing down may be preposterous. How would the war take shape with an overwhelming majority of the Yoruba who were pro-Awolowo in favour of Zik and his NCNC?
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by diplomat058(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
Igboid:

It was conducted by British nationals in Nigeria.
Either way, the point is that Awolowo and Gowon contrary to what you claim, knew that the minorities were on the majority Pro Biafra.

So at no point was Awolowo under the impression that he was fighting to save Ndiigbo or minorities from the Ojukwu like you claimed.
I believe the link is not credible enough to serve as an objective reference. Lemme make a concession here. Although we are prone to believe that the majority of the Eastern minorities may have voted for Biafra cos they were also victims of the northern progroms, we shouldn't undermine the strategic potency of the separate creation of the Old Rivers and Cross River states, with the Igbo sandwiched in East Central State. This gave moral boost to these minorities and they realized that they no longer had to leave under the Igbo domination, as was in the defunct Eastern region. The new petrodollar wealth discovered in mouth-gaping volume is also another factor which could have poised the minorities to seek a separate identity.
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Igboid: 11:35pm On May 17, 2020
diplomat058:
I believe the link is not credible enough si serve as an objective reference. Lemme make a concession here. Although we are prone to believe that the majority of the Eastern minorities may have voted for Biafra cos they were also victims of the northern programs, we shouldn't undermine the strategic potency of the separate creation of the Old Rivers and Cross River states, with the Igbo sandwiched in East Central State. This gave moral boost to these minorities and they realized that they no longer had to leave under the Igbo domination, as was in the defunct Eastern region. The new petrodollar wealth discovered in mouth-gaping volume is also another factor which could have poised the minorities to seek a separate identity.

Biafra was divided into provinces too, and the minorities had their own provinces.

The Igbo domination was a myth which I was going to prove in a thread but was not allowed by powers that be in NL.
The relevant minorities leaders knew that.

Either way, the only way to be sure was a UN supervised referendum in the minorities area suggested By Ojukwu but was rejected by Gowon.

2 Likes

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by llakes4real: 11:36pm On May 17, 2020
Igboid:

Stop this already.
Biafra was not asking to be fed by Nigeria. We had money to buy our own food supplies. Nigeria blockaded the sea and airspace making it impossible for Biafra to bring in food. No one was ever begging Nigeria for food.
Weaponization of starvation as a war strategy is a war crime today.

Thank God you said today. As at 1970 it was fair game and it would have been stupid of them to allow their enemy access to anything when they had the power to prevent it. So anything about starvation and blockage is just pure emotional blackmail.

We are not blaming anyone. We just want you Yorubas to stay off our backs. Stop convulsing at the sound of Biafra. We don't want to share a country with you, be contented with yourself and let us be.
Every time Biafra comes up on NL or social media platforms, it's usually Yorubas dying on top of it. Your people committed the highest war crimes in Biafra, from Adekunle who shot at anything that moves in Ph, to Taiwo who masterminded the Asaba massacre, you just can't contain yourselves.
You don't see Igbos caring about your Oduduwa republic.

Actually, most Yoruba people don't care about your Biafra, but the tactics employed by Igbo people (aka IPOB) is what we are reacting to. Many of us have family members in the SE, and the last thing we want to read in the news is that some hate filled persons terminated their life. Many of us don't want another war so we are proactively cautioning you now.

If truly the SE wants your Biafra why has your politicians not come out publicly to support it? And if they are uninterested because of their corruption, what stops you from registering a political party and push your agenda through it? This way you even stand the chance of claiming the whole of SS for yourselves, because their acceptance of this political party would mean they are very interested in your Biafra. With your new platform you hold whatever referendum you wish since you are certain the people are behind you.

4 Likes

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Igboid: 11:44pm On May 17, 2020
diplomat058:
Your response shows that ethnicity was the basis of Zik's betrayal of the UPGA alliance. Why did he have to see things from the angle of 'Yorubas in NNDP are benefiting, so Igbos shouldn't be left out'? The 1964 election was adjudged as the most useless and incredible elections ever, but Zik just had to swallow that? I believe if he had stayed true to the planned course and refuse to exercise the constitutional function of calling on the NNA to form government, Balewa and his NPC 'boss', Ahmadu would have been forced to cancel the fraudulent elections and hold fresh ones. Tough decision, it would be, but it would affirmed, once and for all, Zik's self acclaimed status of a 'selfless nationalist'. There are always reasons for betraying or reneging on contractual terms, but the ability to stay true to obligations, in defiance of circumstantial impediments, defines faithfulness and loyalty. Sadly, the Ziks didn't have these.

The forecasts of war, in the event of UPGA not backing down may be preposterous. How would the war take shape with an overwhelming majority of the Yoruba who were pro-Awolowo in favour of Zik and his NCNC?

Balewa and NNA had no plans of backing down.
If Zik didn't back down, the country would implode.
Zik was no fool. The Midwest and East had no representive in the new government, West already had her full slot through NNDP and you expected Zik to do what?

What would have happened? The West would slowly diffuse to NNDP and AG camp would slowly die off leaving NCNC in lurch.

Zik accepting NNA alliance was nationalist, because it calmed nerves by letting the North retain their dominance, which they wouldn't have, if NNDP wasn't playing spoilers for the South.
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by diplomat058(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
Igboid:

Biafra was divided into provinces too, and the minorities had their own provinces.

The Igbo domination was a myth which I was going to prove in a thread but was not allowed by powers that be in NL.
The relevant minorities leaders knew that.

Either way, the only way to be sure was a UN supervised referendum in the minorities area suggested By Ojukwu but was rejected by Gowon.
That Biafra had provinces even reinforced the thoughts of Igbo domination on the part of these minorities. Provinces are mostly applicable in a unitary setting, not conventional to a federal structure. And you know that political powers, command structures and resource control are centralized in a unitary state. Things even looked better in Nigeria that has resource control as an exclusive legislative item, but gives 13% derivation to states.
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by diplomat058(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2020
Igboid:

Balewa and NNA had no plans of backing down.
If Zik didn't back down, the country would implode.
Zik was no fool. The Midwest and East had no representive in the new government, West already had her full slot through NNDP and you expected Zik to do what?

What would have happened? The West would slowly diffuse to NNDP and AG camp would slowly die off leaving NCNC in lurch.

Zik accepting NNA alliance was nationalist, because it calmed nerves by letting the North retain their dominance, which they wouldn't have, if NNDP wasn't playing spoilers for the South.
Letting a fraudulent election result in a fraudulent government isn't nationalism. That is where we are here today. And your prediction that AG members would slowly retort to NNA is not founded, just a mere suspicion to justify Zik. Zik actually betrayed by chickening out.

FYI, the questionable legitimacy of the resultant cabinet was one of the reasons that the barrack boys used to justify their incursion into politics in 1966. So, agreeing that black is white, for mutual benefits, isn't always the way to go by
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Igboid: 11:56pm On May 17, 2020
llakes4real

Thank God you said today. As at 1970 it was fair game and it would have been stupid of them to allow their enemy access to anything when they had the power to prevent it. So anything about starvation and blockage is just pure emotional blackmail.

At least we agree that you were not feeding the East and that the East were not asking you to feed us.

Actually, most Yoruba people don't care about your Biafra, but the tactics employed by Igbo people (aka IPOB) is what we are reacting to. Many of us have family members in the SE, and the last thing we want to read in the news is that some hate filled persons terminated their life. Many of us don't want another war so we are proactively cautioning you now.

Really? There are Yorubas in the East? Hallelujah someone, is our God not a great God.
Thought your people said our region is abandoned and that none of you are here cheesy

IPOB is an unarmed organization. Igbos are Christians we are not Muslims, we don't kill strangers in our land, we don't threaten to drown them in lagoon, we don't stop them from voting on election day with touts, we don't carry placards asking them to leave our land like some people do.
All we ask of them is this : Don't oppose our Biafra movement, don't commit crimes. Do this and we are good.

If truly the SE wants your Biafra why has your politicians not come out publicly to support it? And if they are uninterested because of their corruption, what stops you from registering a political party and push your agenda through it? This way you even stand the chance of claiming the whole of SS for yourselves, because their acceptance of this political party would mean they are very interested in your Biafra. With your new platform you hold whatever referendum you wish since you are certain the people are behind you.

This is the point.
You are not in position to tell us how to go about our Biafra agitations. We didn't solicit for your support. We don't need your advice, keep them where the sun don't shine.
All we are asking is for you to stay off our agitation. Mind your own business. We don't want to share a country with you, deal with it.

Malay federation didn't wait for Singapore parliamentary members to vote for secession. They simply constituted a quorum and legally ejected Singapore from the Malay federation.

If you want to help us, ask not about what we are doing or not doing to get Biafra. Just help eject us legally from Nigeria by getting your law makers to act.
If you can't do this, then stay out of our way and mind your own business.

1 Like

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Igboid: 11:59pm On May 17, 2020
diplomat058:
Letting a fraudulent election result in a fraudulent government isn't nationalism. That is where we are here today. And your prediction that AG members would slowly retort to NNA is not founded, just a mere suspicion to justify Zik. Zik actually betrayed by chickening out.

FYI, the questionable legitimacy of the resultant cabinet was one of the reasons that the barrack boys used to justify their incursion into politics in 1966. So, agreeing that black is white, for mutual benefits, isn't always the way to go by

It would have happened. We saw it post civil war, where the minority pro Nigeria political leaders of Eastern minorities suddenly absorbed the pro Biafrans who were the majority before the war.

People would always identify with winners. Zik did the best for the country and for NCNC members from Midwest and East.

NNDP with her Yoruba members left Zik with no cards to play. They forced his hands.
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Igboid: 12:07am On May 18, 2020
diplomat058:
That Biafra had provinces even reinforced the thoughts of Igbo domination on the part of these minorities. Provinces are mostly applicable in a unitary setting, not conventional to a federal structure. And you know that political powers, command structures and resource control are centralized in a unitary state. Things even looked better in Nigeria that has resource control as an exclusive legislative item, but gives 13% derivation to states.

There was no derivation formula for states under Gowon. It was 0%. 13% we have today was a long battle fought by the minorities with Igbos always supporting (just because of the Igboids in the region) . It was OBJ that increased it to 13%.

The political and traditional leaders of minorities in Biafra were fully with Ojukwu.
They knew there was no Igbo domination of the region.

I have document showing percentage composition of all projects performed by ENDC(Eastern Nigeria Development commission) between 1960 to 1966, wanted to open a thread on it, by was stopped by powers that be here.

Things never looked better in Nigeria than in Biafra for the minorities then.
I know that narratives there have changed today, because of the winner diffusion I spoke of. But it wasn't the same then.

2 Likes

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by llakes4real: 12:20am On May 18, 2020
Igboid:
llakes4real

At least we agree that you were not feeding the East and that the East were not asking you to feed us.

Really? There are Yorubas in the East? Hallelujah someone, is our God not a great God.
Thought your people said our region is abandoned and that none of you are here cheesy

IPOB is an unarmed organization. Igbos are Christians we are not Muslims, we don't kill strangers in our land, we don't threaten to drown them in lagoon, we don't stop them from voting on election day with touts, we don't carry placards asking them to leave our land like some people do.
All we ask of them is this : Don't oppose our Biafra movement, don't commit crimes. Do this and we are good.

There are Christians that have done worst crimes, so look for another excuse. The ones amongst you that are carrying AK47 are what exactly?

This is the point.
You are not in position to tell us how to go about our Biafra agitations. We didn't solicit for your support. We don't need your advice, keep them where the sun don't shine.
All we are asking is for you to stay off our agitation. Mind your own business. We don't want to share a country with you, deal with it.

Malay federation didn't wait for Singapore parliamentary members to vote for secession. They simply constituted a quorum and legally ejected Singapore from the Malay federation.

If you want to help us, ask not about what we are doing or not doing to get Biafra. Just help eject us legally from Nigeria by getting your law makers to act.
If you can't do this, then stay out of our way and mind your own business.

And which of your politicians have come out to declare forba Biafra state? Or you expect everyone to hold onto the rants of kanu and your likes? Push your politicians to declare and then you can claim Nigeria is holding down your destinies.

At least, this time it would on record we warned you about your method. I wish you all the best!
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Iceberg3: 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
Simbrixton:
dude we support biafra

Actually made some sense but went berserk
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Iceberg3: 6:38pm On May 18, 2020
Simbrixton:
Bro secession is the only hope and building stronger ties with the igbos

Please sw youths join opc

That is the only advice I can give

Though he went berserk but this is the only post from "them" that made sense.

And I wonder why diplomat058 didn't utter a word about this hard truth.
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Uchek(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2020
You are doing a great job here debunking all these Yoruba historical revisionist But l differ in some of your points in Zik.

Who would have fought the war and against whom had Zik refused to accept the 1964 election? Why must Zik be the one always compromising for Nigerian Unity? It is not a testament that his addiction to Nigerian Unity failed woefully as NPC replaced him with Akintola after using him to win political power.

Political power controls everything. But Zik with all his advanced education in political science could not figure it out while a semi-educated Ahmadu Bello understood this without a shadow of doubt.

Imagine if Zik had looked beyond his political and personal problem with Awolowo and accepted the offer of alliance with Awolowo - despite the deceitful nature of Awolowo - post-colonial Nigeria would turned out differently.

Ahmadu Bello would have either implemented his threat of seceding from Nigeria if Awolowo and Zik's alliance prevented NPC from controlling the post-independent government or swallowed his pride and became the opposition. I

Nigeria would have been spared so much pain and death.

Igboid:

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Simbrixton(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=89693565]

And I wonder why diplomat058 didn't utter a word about this hard truth.[/quotehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUz2_hGZN8
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Simbrixton(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2020
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Strikethem: 7:44am On May 24, 2020
diplomat058:
Well, the choice of Buhari wasn't irrational, to me, in 2015. GEJ performed below expectations and people decided to try Buhari. You know the rigidity of his tenure in the '80s also helped give credence to the APC campaign narrative that Buhari would stamped out corruption, and it worked of course. You can't deter people from exercising their rights of choice.

Besides, the SW is a liberal region, not conservative like many others. The voting ratio was 60:40 in favour of Buhari, but you guys don't talk about the 40% at all. That is prejudice, I think.

And you and I are not zoo inhabitants
Gbam

1 Like

Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Strikethem: 7:57am On May 24, 2020
diplomat058:
Well, your conclusion reeks of hasty generalization induced by bigotry of mindset. Many Igbos on this forum too hardly discuss Biafra without calling Yorubas sorts of derogatory names, but I don't use their shameful dispositions to conclude that the Igbos are antithetical to Yoruba progress. This is especiall of Nnamdi KANU who always calls Yorubas hateful names on radio Biafra
The kanu of a guy can perish for all I care.
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by Simbrixton(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2020
Iceberg3:

And I wonder why diplomat058 didn't utter a word about this hard truth.
una report me all good nwanne, when u guys treat friends dese way I wonder how we would ever progress
Re: The South West And Nigeria: A Call For Opinions by DEROX: 12:20am On May 25, 2020
Iceberg3:
2023 presidency belongs to the south east.

If any saboteurs southerner wanna prove smart,no problemo, the north continues
its not given on a platter of gold the people will vote especially the core northerners besides primaries will be conducted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Magu’s Fate Hangs 5 Months After Salami Report / Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form / Africa Records 21 Coup Attempts In Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.