Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating (7608 Views)

If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
I'll simply leave that place and never go back to him but to break his things? Na.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by khia: 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
Kingsteve:
There's a pyscho in every female.
All it takes is the the right dose of provocation to unleash that psychotic personality.
Guys, thread with caution.
'nuff said!
grin
You can only speak for your wife.
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Lamanii22(f): 9:12pm On May 17, 2020
shamsin6300:
I will make sure I beat her black & blue & upload her swollen face on Facebook, Instagram & my WhatsApp status. Let me c who will come & arrest me.
I will personally sponsor those guys dancing with corpse to come and stand beside her in the hospital so as to cause more trauma to her, if she didn't mk it she knows de rest.

grin grin maddo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by khia: 3:48pm On May 19, 2020
Kingsteve:
There's a pyscho in every female.
All it takes is the the right dose of provocation to unleash that psychotic personality.
Guys, thread with caution.
'nuff said!
grin
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Kingsteve(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by khia: 5:07pm On May 19, 2020
Kingsteve:

wink

Hi Stevie, how have you been? smiley
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Kingsteve(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
khia:

Hi Stevie, how have you been? smiley
Been good.
You?
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by khia: 5:15pm On May 19, 2020
Kingsteve:

Been good.
You?

I'm wonderful, can you come out and play or are you still on punishment? grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Kingsteve(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2020
khia:

I'm wonderful, can you come out and play or are you still on punishment? grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 19, 2020
Actually
I'll do more if I haven't cheated on him before
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Kingsteve(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2020
Preshieben:
Actually
You'll do more?
Keep doing more till your more lands you in jail or causes irreparable damage.
Violence is never the solution.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by dianchi(f): 8:36pm On May 19, 2020
khia:
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by khia: 11:07pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by lograr(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
Preshieben:
Actually

I dey feel you. Bulldoze the house.
Wike will be proud lol

What do you think will happen to you then?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by quisera(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
Stacyomolola:

what did u then do to her?
Nothing, I know I hurt her so I had to let her go free. She still calls to tell me how much she'll love us to come back together but it's difficult to undo what has been done.
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2020
lograr:

I dey feel you. Bulldoze the house.
Wike will be proud lol

What do you think will happen to you then?
grin
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 23, 2020
Kingsteve:

You'll do more?
Keep doing more till your more lands you in jail or causes irreparable damage.
Violence is never the solution.
undecided
You sound more like a cheat
Are you one?
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by khia: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silicon Babes Vs Natural Babe / Asewo Dubai – How Nigerian Ladies Prostitute In Dubai / Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.