Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating (7581 Views)

If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Angelacruz: 8:11am On May 17, 2020
Jesus!
talk2archy:
Let's discuss
For the guys what will you do when you come home and you see your girl destroying your properties because you cheated?

Ladies will you destroy your Guy's stuffs like this because you saw him cheating?
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by seanwilliam(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2020
longetivity:
dem never born the girl wey go destroy my properties like this
see ehn, I just dey imagine ni oo.. even if I no meet am for house, I go just call am for phone, tell am say " hey baby, dont do that again, I know you was angry, but pls for the sake of love never do that again.. and pls come home right now I need to see you so we can fix it together" ..

Mehn, if she come , hahahah, her family no go recognise her and you know what?? I no go release her self.. a lady that thinks she get gbana for head should go join agbero.. even if I cheat , shey na her papa penis I take fhuck?? if you mad no mad come myside. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by uduakan: 8:18am On May 17, 2020
So someone will just get to hustle over the years with you and the next moment, you bring another girl into the picture....
Its very painful and I understand her plight.... If you've never been in that mess, you may not really feel her pain.
However, I condemn her actions.... She actually went to the extreme. Because she may even lose the man forever but there are measures she would have taken and still get her man back
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Tonymarvin: 8:23am On May 17, 2020
U go die,u go die
( In Drake's voice)
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Nobody: 8:30am On May 17, 2020
There was someone that got beaten mercilessly back then in the 14th century
Around 2.400Bc that's exactly the same way I will beat her if say you are stupid then ama prove to you that am not feeling better up thereangry
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Problemkid1: 8:32am On May 17, 2020
longetivity:
dem never born the girl wey go destroy my properties like this
I swear gan. Dat day dat day Na em I go carry the girl go do ritualist. I swear to God wey create me for heaven. She go tell me weda Na she buy those stuffs for me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by growtogeda: 8:33am On May 17, 2020
so these entitled genders are destroying properties now. these ones can even see someone's house

watch my cartoon here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSvdtfF9AY
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Bahamas95(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2020
Two things are involved, she must pay for her fvck up.

1. I will go the legal way so as to avoid murder and put myself in another problem.

2. I will visit my village shrine to discuss something very important with our chief priest.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by seanwilliam(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2020
uduakan:
So someone will just get to hustle over the years with you and the next moment, you bring another girl into the picture....
Its very painful and I understand her plight.... If you've never been in that mess, you may not really feel her pain.
However, I condemn her actions.... She actually went to the extreme. Because she may even lose the man forever but there are measures she would have taken and still get her man back
ogbeni stop saying nonsense..shey u dey whine me ni? Na her papa give me money wey I take buy those things.. wetin she contribute apart from pussy and indomie??

If I cheat, make she leave go find someone better not destroying property I husle to gather..
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by seanwilliam(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
I swear gan. Dat day dat day Na em I go carry the girl go do ritualist. I swear to God wey create me for heaven. She go tell me weda Na she buy those stuffs for me.
bro, I go panelbeat am.. kon sell her to Libya
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Problemkid1: 8:41am On May 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
I dey tell you. Make no woman no just try this rubbish with me. Because that day her body go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Nobody: 8:46am On May 17, 2020
talk2archy:
Let's discuss
For the guys what will you do when you come home and you see your girl destroying your properties because you cheated?

Ladies will you destroy your Guy's stuffs like this because you saw him cheating?
Op hope say no be your babe do this kind thing for you and you no do anything
Cause when I get there is you I will beat not her cause you know what you ought to do to her angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by ogechchukwu: 8:51am On May 17, 2020
The only way I can condone such act is

If I stay in her country in Europe or USA and she is the person that gave me or make me to get green card to stay in that country.

Through marriage.

No problem.
I will understand.

But understand no circumstance
I will work so hard and make money a woman will come and destroy my things .. for the name of love ...never .not done

No way..

I will make sure she rot in jail for 2years of her life..

So that next time even in her dream she will not even try it ..talk of really life ...
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Deicide: 8:55am On May 17, 2020
Don't touch her o geez you would only make matters worst and you would be the demon! Just report her to the nearest police station, go legal she must pay for everything.
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Op hope say no be your babe do this kind thing for you and you no do anything
Cause when I get there is you I will beat not her cause you know what you ought to do to her angry
so u r a woman beater ? Na wah o
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:15am On May 17, 2020
If I hv no plans of cheating that’s something I can do , if u call me police , I go sit down for detention, I go Dey pay 100 naira daily
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Nobody: 9:17am On May 17, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
so u r a woman beater ? Na wah o
Never been for once imagine a woman doing that to a man
Am sure you ain't gonna take it easy if your son's wife try that shit with him
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:19am On May 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Never been for once imagine a woman doing that to a man
Am sure you ain't gonna take it easy if your son's wife try that shit with him
what’s my business with my son and he’s wife. Just make sure ur wife never catches u cheating , cause what ever she does , apart from being violent with you is justified
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Stacyomolola(f): 9:34am On May 17, 2020
quisera:

True yarn...Broke up with a gal recently and she shattered my phone beyond repair. Some girls get winch
what did u then do to her?
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by shamsin6300(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2020
longetivity:
oshey set awon otunba mayegun

Translate please cry
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by kollinskollins(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2020
If I'm the lady, and we both struggle to put those stuffs together and then he cheats, I will definitely not just break those stuffs, but also his big head. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Stacyomolola(f): 9:51am On May 17, 2020
Hoes are never loyal bla bla, now it comes to the male gender and u all have turned woman beater, the most stupid comment i read was as long as its still bf/gf relationship its not cheating. GLORIFIED IDIOTS, MOST OF THE MALE ON THIS THREAD ARE VERY EGOISTIC, STUPID AND SENSELESS,
calling women gold diggers whereas most of u dont even have the gold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Prechy08(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2020
hia, this is strong but no matter what the girl don buy gbese.

meeeee, I no go touch her ooo, Na to go police station the kind price I will call for all those things ehhhh go make her brain go back to rest.

ofcuss, I won't forget to add I had #1.5m. in cash which is missing. by the time we reach court her village people go begin contribute money to replace those things

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Bruno3000(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2020
grin grin
seanwilliam:
see ehn, I just dey imagine ni oo.. even if I no meet am for house, I go just call am for phone, tell am say " hey baby, dont do that again, I know you was angry, but pls for the sake of love never do that again.. and pls come home right now I need to see you so we can fix it together" ..

Mehn, if she come , hahahah, her family no go recognise her and you know what?? I no go release her self.. a lady that thinks she get gbana for head should go join agbero.. even if I cheat , shey na her papa penis I take fhuck?? if you mad no mad come myside. grin
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Wittygem1: 11:05am On May 17, 2020
I was going to type maybe I can destroy his stuff, but looking at these pictures it is too much, she is running mad.
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Kingsteve(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2020
There's a pyscho in every female.
All it takes is the the right dose of provocation to unleash that psychotic personality.
Guys, thread with caution.
'nuff said!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by DaddyRochie1642: 11:54am On May 17, 2020
Let That Idiot Try It, .... If She Doesn't End Up In Intensive Care Unit,... Then am not My Grandfather's true GrandChild... Nonsense
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by finalboss(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
grin no vex nah grin
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by finalboss(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
If I hv no plans of cheating that’s something I can do , if u call me police , I go sit down for detention, I go Dey pay 100 naira daily
100 gini grin
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:52pm On May 17, 2020
finalboss:
100 gini grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by Nwamaka1419(f): 1:03pm On May 17, 2020
vanida6:
Me no dey take weed nah to do dis kind crazy tin undecided if em cheat nah em own cup of tea
then you are not ready to be in relationship, use juju tie your boyfriend on till he say I do to you, ladies no they Mary with ordinary eyes now, na jass them they used cage man down, in case if you need one just quote me back make I fine better oturumokpo for you, the guy go love you die.
Re: Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating by zexy2030(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Hoes are never loyal bla bla, now it comes to the male gender and u all have turned woman beater, the most stupid comment i read was as long as its still bf/gf relationship its not cheating. GLORIFIED IDIOTS, MOST OF THE MALE ON THIS THREAD ARE VERY EGOISTIC, STUPID AND SENSELESS,
calling women gold diggers whereas most of u dont even have the gold
Are u in support of a lady who destroys like this because he found him cheating, how much has she contributed into the relationship that she destroys properties worth a plot of land? Now u tell me she offered her pussy, wasn't her stomach feeding? Don't u know that its only well fed girls that can afford more round for sex, if the sex was always good, its simply because, either the pay is good or the she is well fed. Some ladies have nothing to give except pleasure that ur money can buy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked / She Doesn't Want To Tell Me Her Age. What Does It Mean? / Anytime I Pour Inside I Feel This. Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.