Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (15532 Views)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by elchapoo: 1:28pm On May 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by LordShiva97(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Show me the coastline in abia. Every Rivers flow to the ocean. Stop acting dumb.

Did he ever say that Abia state has a coastline or you just want to talk? undecided

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by senatordave1(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2020
maestroferddi:
Petty envy typical of a non-starter...

Continue push starting.how did you feel when buhari got 25% in your imo

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 1:31pm On May 17, 2020
Odingo1:

Ethiopia and Uganda is not located on any international waterways. Name one country that have river Nile or river Niger running through its territory that is having problems in navigating through the waterways.

Name how many of such have ports?

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by LordShiva97(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
post=89643755:
Danube River rout to Black Sea used by many countries

Nice one but I think you're wasting your time with these people. No sort of evidence or argument will sway a bigot who willfully choose to be obtuse.

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
post=89644612:

What's the treaties on River nile

You didn't answer my question u showing nonsense maps!
Look at Africa and tell me the ports that r functional?
Does any exist on rivers?

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

You didn't answer my question u showing nonsense maps!
Look at Africa and tell me the ports that r functional?
Does any exist on rivers?
I believe you are not blind ,this suppose to be the end of discussion but Yoruba man with bitter mind towards Igbos won't accept once it will favor Igbos, below is international law that govern Niger Basin not Biafra law stop wasting your time it will not change the law, Igbo land will prosper, worry about the gas that will power turbines in your region if Nigeria cease to exist grin

8 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by dokie: 1:51pm On May 17, 2020
post=89639605:

Why I said many of you are dumb go and read international water governance, even if River Niger go through Yoruba land no body can stop Igbos from using it do far it's international waterway

Helinues doesn't understand that once igboland becomes a country of it's own, the water passing through sw and ss becomes international waters and right of passage is guaranteed.

Ndi iti ka'nku Na nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 1:51pm On May 17, 2020
Odingo1:

grin grin I dey o, na quarantine make Person lie low.

Oluomo is more refined person now and good to go

Odingo Odingo!!

God bless my biafran brother for me! grin

Aloy is yearning nonsense. There are other ways he can claim non-landlock status. As a lawyer he needs to contend in court that Ikot Abasi as well Opobo were indigeneous Ibo land and under traditional rulership of Aro. That the people of Opobo and Ikot Abasi are of Ibo ancestry even though they are living in non-Ibo states of Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

If you look on map, Abia is the southernmost state of SE and it tips right into the point where Rivers and Akwa Ibom meet.

What is the cultural ancestry of the natives in that segment of coastal swamp? Use history and antiquity to argue and exclude Opobo from Rivers and Obosi from AkwaIbom.

If Aloy wins in court he will have a legal authority that excludes Ibo from landlock status.....politically it might not be recognized.....but legally you have claims.

Using river Imo is useless. River Imo also enters Rivers State and if a future governor of Rivers decide to change its name....or even a President in future determines it shall be renamed Ikot river.....thats it! You will loose identity with the river as well.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 1:53pm On May 17, 2020
Melezenawii:

Include Delta
Sorry my brother, my mind escaped it. Delta State included.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 1:54pm On May 17, 2020
post=89639605:

Why I said many of you are dumb go and read international water governance, even if River Niger go through Yoruba land no body can stop Igbos from using it do far it's international waterway

You can use it but you will pay toll to Yoruba. grin

Ijebu people are the best toll collectors in Africa. We will give toll collection to Baba Ijebu. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 1:55pm On May 17, 2020
Odingo1:

Pained tribal bigot, keep on hating while Igbos are progressing.
If telling truth and fact is hate to you. Then so be it.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Odingo Odingo!!

God bless my biafran brother for me! grin

Aloy is yearning nonsense. There are other ways he can claim non-landlock status. As a lawyer he needs to contend in court that Ikot Abasi as well Opobo were indigeneous Ibo land and under traditional rulership of Aro. That the people of Opobo and Ikot Abasi are of Ibo ancestry even though they are living in non-Ibo states of Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

If you look on map, Abia is the southernmost state of SE and it tips right into the point where Rivers and Akwa Ibom meet.

What is the cultural ancestry of the natives in that segment of coastal swamp? Use history and antiquity to argue and exclude Opobo from Rivers and Obosi from AkwaIbom.

If Aloy wins in court he will have a legal authority that excludes Ibo from landlock status.....politically it might not be recognized.....but legally you have claims.

Using river Imo is useless. River Imo also enters Rivers State and if a future governor of Rivers decide to change its name....or even a President in future determines it shall be renamed Ikot river.....thats it! You will loose identity with the river as well.
We are discussing River Niger that's already international waterway not Imo River

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
If telling truth and fact is hate to you. Then so be it.
What trust

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 1:57pm On May 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ijebu people are the best toll collectors in Africa. We will give toll collection to Baba Ijebu. grin grin
Gbam. The guy dudged a question a guy asked him to show when and where Mali and Niger republic use River Niger for import and export and pass through Nigeria. By he digressed.

5 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 1:58pm On May 17, 2020
post=89645621:

We are discussing River Niger that's already international waterway not Imo River

grin grin

Every state on the banks of river Niger have right of access to sea....but not everyone of them have economic rights on the coast. To gain economic rights on the coast you pay toll.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 1:59pm On May 17, 2020
post=89645665:

What trust
That your region is landlocked.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:02pm On May 17, 2020
LordShiva97:

Did he ever say that Abia state has a coastline or you want to talk? undecided
But he's claiming igboland is not landlocked, Abia is igbostate. any state or region without coast is landlocked.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 2:03pm On May 17, 2020
post=89645396:

I believe you are not blind ,this suppose to be the end of discussion but Yoruba man with bitter mind towards Igbos won't accept once it will favor Igbos, below is international law that govern Niger Basin not Biafra law stop wasting your time it will not change the law, Igbo land will prosper, worry about the gas that will power turbines in your region if Nigeria cease to exist grin

You keep shouting Yoruba! Yoruba!
Be showing nonsense treaties and laws that have not seen any landlocked African country implemented.
Are you telling me Ethiopia and Uganda won't have use it to the full instead of the fees they pay heavily to coastal states for their ports?
Do you think any vessel will sail a river where the parties don't agree?
I am from AkwaIbom and I pity you lots that following an illiterate like KANU

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Smoke55: 2:03pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

As you can see from the map that SE has direct access to the sea without crossing SS land?

That's exactly what the attache by force is all about .. .. Access to the sea..

We SE/SS grin grin
so the said attach by force is no longer because of oil? now its access to the sea? continue!

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:04pm On May 17, 2020
post=89643552:

Dumb what I post is law guiding River Niger same law is guidling Danube River many countries are using, it's not Oduduwa law, I know you guys are bitter to hear this grin
Then Mali and Niger should have been using it through Nigeria since there is law guiding it. Or is it only for you landlocked igbos?

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by sofiscatedmoron: 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Show me any where in igboland that has coastline with the ocean. Then I will believe you. If not. Igboland is landlocked. Yes all nation can stand, water or no water.
Abia has access to sea via azumini water body,
Dont mind that map, azumini runs into Atlantic between rivers and Akwa ibom,
Btw
Part of igbo speaking part of rivers remain igbo land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Go and worry about gas that will power Yoruba land, it's certain you guys will depend on others

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by senatordave1(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2020
Throwback:

I like your map showing the pathway of the River Niger whose delta into the sea is in Nigeria.

Can you please avail us the information on how many times Niger Republic and Mali have used the river Niger to ship imports/exports from/to the sea through Nigeria, since Nigeria is the country through which River Niger connects with the Sea?

Or is it that Mali and Niger do not know of their rights to use the international waterway the way Biafrans plan to use it like their birthright without recourse to the country that will be traversed to ultimately access the sea?

Real throwback,I was about throwing this same question

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Then Mali and Niger should have been using it through Nigeria since there is law guiding it. Or is it only for you landlocked igbos?
Your rant here doesn't change the law grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by KingOKON: 2:07pm On May 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Every state on the banks of river Niger have right of access to sea....but not everyone of them have economic rights on the coast. To gain economic rights on the coast you pay toll.

I told him to check Uganda n Kenya or Ethiopia n Djibouti?
He de shout Yoruba Yoruba, common sense hard walahi

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 2:07pm On May 17, 2020
post=89645960:

Go and worry about gas that will power Yoruba land, it's certain you guys will depend on others

Gas to power what exactly?

In the age of alternative energy and technology you are still stuck on hydrocarbon fuels.

Mmmtcheeew....

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by helinues: 2:09pm On May 17, 2020
Smoke55:
so the said attach by force is no longer because of oil? now its access to the sea? continue!

All of the above..

Oya deny it.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Gas to power what exactly?

In the age of alternative energy and technology you are still stuck on hydrocarbon fuels.

Mmmtcheeew....
Natural gas is the future, worry about your region

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by MetaPhysical: 2:11pm On May 17, 2020
KingOKON:

I told him to check Uganda n Kenya or Ethiopia n Djibouti?
He de shout Yoruba Yoruba, common sense hard walahi

No mind . He loves to argue counter to logic and reality.

Watch....he is scoping google as we speak to find a counter argument to toll on international river. grin

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Smoke55: 2:13pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

All of the above..
Oya deny it.. grin cheesy
biko taa na sunday, i no get time for argument.
Re: It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor by Gabkosh: 2:14pm On May 17, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Abia has access to sea via azumini water body,
Dont mind that map, azumini runs into Atlantic between rivers and Akwa ibom,
Btw
Part of igbo speaking part of rivers remain igbo land
Hian, Are you people dumb. Having access to sea is different from being landlocked.

Is kogi not have access to see through River Niger and benue together. Does that make it non landlocked. I am tired of lecturing you people.

Does Mali not have access to sea through River Niger as passage way. So they have coast.

Where is the coast in Abia.

Which state no get river that Links to the sea.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov / PDP: Oduah, Ukachukwu, Obi, Others Boycott Sheriff’s Anambra Rec. Meeting / Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.