Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened (21402 Views)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 7:32am On May 18, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
Na scam fornat be this oo. People be careful.

Scam format how? Read my post well.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2020
That Symptoms Gonorrhea
Talking from experience
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Dfynboi: 8:37am On May 18, 2020
d truth is dt all ds girls u see are full time bomb waiting to explode...they re carrier of one infection or the other,op next time u want to bleep any girl jst double ur cd to avoid story dt touches d heart

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sheggsliveth: 8:54am On May 18, 2020
Covidupdate:
Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday. I created this account to ask for help and advice. I've been dating my girl for 2years now with both the both of us schooling in different schools but we still see each other from time to time. Recently she invited me over to her place just last week and I hurriedly went to see her. We've never had sex before cos I haven't tried having sex but that day was different, her dressing, the scent of the place turned me on. And I was hard immediately. Then I excused myself and went to the bathroom to relax till my d*ck is down. To my greatest surprised it wasn't going down. Then she stepped into the room where I was and we started kissing and sort and before I could know it we were already having sex. Didn't last that much. But she told me she's fine. Few hours after sex I had an tingling itch on d*ck which I felt was normal at first. But right now I'm in severe pains. My d*ck has been itching I don't know how to explain to her she gave me an infection and besides she too broke to help. Please what should I do? Cos right now I'm drained cry cry

Use chloralvenichor with hot gin Chealse...it's in capsule so remove all the powder in a paper and take it with gin...make sure you take it at night after meal...it works like a charm
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 9:03am On May 18, 2020
Covidupdate:
Forgive me for my typo errors. I'm typing this in pains
Bleep you and your typo error. You just split your beautiful narration with that useless typo error thing. Is English your native language?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Meto1234(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2020
Catchfirez:
You don carry sweetie.

d day i contact am eh my prick almost pill finish
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Chuky7(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2020
Catchfirez:

Yes.. simple home remedie. Buy white capsule. 1 sachet and lime and gin. Open each capsule pour the content into a cup.. all capsule. Add gin to form a solution and squeeze lime. Take it and at once. Get preton to help reduce the itching or use tomato or milk rub the itching part to help you reduce the sensation...

Note same thing work for Gono.

Guy does that work...

looks complicated..
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Zane2point4(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2020
Covidupdate:

Now you're saying a different thing all together. From saying I had sex yesterday to saying signs starts in a week. Oga what I'm saying is it's after a week I noticed this things then I decided to post it this week. Read the post again
Ok, so have u gone to any lab yet?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2020
Bro how that sweetie be ..please tell me more about it
sammycashly:

Bro you see what he just told you now is absolutely true...wen me sef catch sweetie after all the test and antibiotics of 4k ,6k bro sweetie no gree go ooo...na very sturborn infection...Its not only through sex you can get it cause I got mine not from sex....you see as I use that capsule and chealsea gin I didn't hear it again
so no dull am
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2020
Bro wetin you use for the sweetie
Meto1234:

d day i contact am eh my prick almost pill finish
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Meto1234(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2020
borngeologist:
Bro wetin you use for the sweetie
Ketones cream and tablet
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sammycashly: 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
borngeologist:
Bro how that sweetie be ..please tell me more about it
bro the tin day come with scratching sensation oo...you go scratch sotay you go tire...you go use hard brush scratch... use knife sef..and as you day scratch na so the tin go day sweet you...but before you no it your prick don peel like mad...
the thing no day go most times...very resistant to antibiotics...it goes by itself most times...
one of the most sturborn infection.. but na staph day cause am...
but capsule and Chelsea go kill am or suppress am
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by ALEXAPLAYME: 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
Covidupdate:

This is it!

What's your location??

First of all you need to know what your experiencing is called JOCK ITCHING
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by whatmoreng: 2:05am On May 19, 2020
sammycashly:
bro the tin day come with scratching sensation oo...you go scratch sotay you go tire...you go use hard brush scratch... use knife sef..and as you day scratch na so the tin go day sweet you...but before you no it your prick don peel like mad...
the thing no day go most times...very resistant to antibiotics...it goes by itself most times...
Whats the name of the capsule and what quantity of capsule and gin should one mix and how many times should it be taken? Please reply
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by whatmoreng: 2:08am On May 19, 2020
Chuky7:

Guy does that work...
looks complicated..
Which capsule is called white capsule?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by willyo(m): 5:24am On May 19, 2020
Gandollar:
Have you not heard that broke guys must not have conji? OYO you dey.
Ur response spells BROKE. U shld had dropped ur cent and move on but poverty would always hold u back
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2020
What kind of capsule bro
sammycashly:
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2020
Which tablet oo
Meto1234:

Ketones cream and tablet
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Meto1234(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2020
borngeologist:
Which tablet oo
BOTH D CREAM AND TABLET NAME IS KETONES
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2020
Bro do you have any idea how much they sell it
Meto1234:

BOTH D CREAM AND TABLET NAME IS KETONES
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Meto1234(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2020
borngeologist:
MAY BE 3K
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Meto1234(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2020
borngeologist:
MAY BE 3K FOR BOTH
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by ledaman: 12:14pm On May 20, 2020
bros Na Gono you carry be that!
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Mnewton(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2020
borngeologist:
Which tablet oo
I will suggest you go to a lab for a test. Or try this
Augmentin 625mg bid*1/52
Flagyl 400mg tds *1/52
Ketoconazole 200mg bid *5/7
Ketoconazole cream apply topically bid

Or better still If the above is too expensive
Try out
Norbactin 400mg bid *5/7
Flagyl 400mg tds*1/52
Ketoconazole cream apply topically
Sorry OK, learn to play safe
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sammycashly: 1:08pm On May 20, 2020
borngeologist:
What kind of capsule bro
red and yellow
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 20, 2020
Are you the right person for Ade?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Chirowman(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2020
One of the worst infection ever that can make you cut your D.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2020
Will that #50 Chelsea gin be enough
sammycashly:
red and yellow
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sammycashly: 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
borngeologist:
yes just one
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Agbebakun22: 9:33pm On May 20, 2020
Covidupdate:

It's very itchy, it's red, I'm having little little boils, starting to smell funny and my d*ck is hot. Well I'm too broke

Motor don jam Egungun last
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by borngeologist(m): 2:01am On May 21, 2020
Like how many red and yellow capsule should I put
borngeologist:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / My Traditional Wedding Pictures / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.