Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened (21429 Views)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Gandollar(f): 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
Shanklee:
I've always felt that nairalanders can't be scammed grin
The guy dey use STD for the Corona lockdown tinz
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
Cut your penis off before it spreads to the rest of your body since you are too broke to treat your self
Covidupdate:
Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday. I created this account to ask for help and advice. I've been dating my girl for 2years now with both the both of us schooling in different schools but we still see each other from time to time. Recently she invited me over to her place just last week and I hurriedly went to see her. We've never had sex before cos I haven't tried having sex but that day was different, her dressing, the scent of the place turned me on. And I was hard immediately. Then I excused myself and went to the bathroom to relax till my d*ck is down. To my greatest surprised it wasn't going down. Then she stepped into the room where I was and we started kissing and sort and before I could know it we were already having sex. Didn't last that much. But she told me she's fine. Few hours after sex I had an tingling itch on d*ck which I felt was normal at first. But right now I'm in severe pains. My d*ck has been itching I don't know how to explain to her she gave me an infection and besides she too broke to help. Please what should I do? Cos right now I'm drained cry cry
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Adukey(f): 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Yes.. simple home remedie. Buy white capsule. 1 sachet and lime and gin. Open each capsule pour the content into a cup.. all capsule. Add gin to form a solution and squeeze lime. Take it and at once. Get preton to help reduce the itching or use tomato or milk rub the itching part to help you reduce the sensation...

Note same thing work for Gono.

What a prescription! Op,don't answer him o
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by indoorlove(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

Check
I don't have access to that email again.. Please resend I just updated a new email
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by VicM6: 7:55pm On May 17, 2020
just bring...... 1 cup of hausa pepper. 1 teaspoon of honey. 3 heads of monkey and cat 5 cubes of sugar 1 aboniki robb.

Get all that and ur case is settled OP. thank me latter... let me come nd be going jeje
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by ElasticStone(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2020
jansonn:
Kai, gee!! You no try faa!! If abstinence is no possible, the least you can do is get condom naa, going to any hospital nw is a problem oo so just try patent drug stores shaa, perhaps its not anything serious

He was probably too broke for condom grin
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by xperiencelove(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2020
Now that you are broke to go hospital, should we give or borrow you some cash?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

No discharge yet. But it's feels really good scratching it and it hurts too

that thing is called sweetie
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Takeit2017(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Post your account details let we good Nairaland people help you.

I'll send 5k kiss

Bro send me too na
Me self broke past Nnamdi Kanu
Abeg Ba

Gtb
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by KristaPretty(f): 8:44pm On May 17, 2020
You have contracted severe STD, hopefully not herpes or gonorrhea. A woman might have gonorrhea for sometime and would not feel the effect as terrible as a man would feel that immediately.
You need serious antibiotics, a PHARMACIST would prescribe medications for you. Do it asap.

...and if you are not ready for infections or unnecessary pregnancy drama, ALWAYS USE A CONDOM. You may trust yourself but never trust your sexual partner especially if you are not married.

Do not use iron sponge or stone to scratch o, you go wound yourself.

Ndo
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Zane2point4(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:

What are you saying? Did I say it started today?
Pls kindly read what you wrote,"you said few hours after sex"
Or u were sleeping wen u typed that?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Sixfeetbelle: 9:19pm On May 17, 2020
Covidupdate:
Good morning everyone,
Happy Sunday. I created this account to ask for help and advice. I've been dating my girl for 2years now with both the both of us schooling in different schools but we still see each other from time to time. Recently she invited me over to her place just last week and I hurriedly went to see her. We've never had sex before cos I haven't tried having sex but that day was different, her dressing, the scent of the place turned me on. And I was hard immediately. Then I excused myself and went to the bathroom to relax till my d*ck is down. To my greatest surprised it wasn't going down. Then she stepped into the room where I was and we started kissing and sort and before I could know it we were already having sex. Didn't last that much. But she told me she's fine. Few hours after sex I had an tingling itch on d*ck which I felt was normal at first. But right now I'm in severe pains. My d*ck has been itching I don't know how to explain to her she gave me an infection and besides she too broke to help. Please what should I do? Cos right now I'm drained cry cry

This is an example of one of the few things that happen to men who knack raw.

Cc hahn
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Freelane33(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2020
Lol pussy monger grin
Creeza:
If it is this, then it's everlasting na. HSV has no cure. Just subsides and the itching stops but he go still b^ a carrier. grin Omo don't mind me, I read about many std when I had a serious case. To the extent that if Im walking on th^ road and I see someone with crazy pimples and red heads on their faces. My conclusion was simple :This one Don carry STD grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sammycashly: 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
Catchfirez:

Yes.. simple home remedie. Buy white capsule. 1 sachet and lime and gin. Open each capsule pour the content into a cup.. all capsule. Add gin to form a solution and squeeze lime. Take it and at once. Get preton to help reduce the itching or use tomato or milk rub the itching part to help you reduce the sensation...

Note same thing work for Gono.
Bro you see what he just told you now is absolutely true...wen me sef catch sweetie after all the test and antibiotics of 4k ,6k bro sweetie no gree go ooo...na very sturborn infection...Its not only through sex you can get it cause I got mine not from sex....you see as I use that capsule and chealsea gin I didn't hear it again
so no dull am

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Cloud699999: 9:32pm On May 17, 2020
Adukey:

What a prescription! Op,don't answer him o

well it works, within 24hrs everything will disappear.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Op has contracted Covidlococcus

Op cook sulfur and camphor, and apply on the part itching you. Occasionally you can as well use sandpaper leave.
lmao...
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sammycashly: 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

Just pray it isn't the methicillin resistant strain of staphylococcus you've gotten
bro those kind of staph is hardly transmitted through sex...dnt scare the nigga...dos kind of staph are been infected through an open wound
any nigga way don get sweetie before na staph be dat..and it is very curable....just antibiotics
pls dats not methicilin resistant strain of staph
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Ozil25: 9:46pm On May 17, 2020
Baba you get scabies �
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by hahn(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This is an example of one of the few things that happen to men who knack raw.

Cc hahn

This is what happens when women carry diseases around like its peak milk
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 17, 2020
You guys never ceases to amaze me!!!

Sex is Overhyped on this forum!!!

Who sex help?? undecided

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Sixfeetbelle: 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
hahn:

This is what happens when women carry diseases around like its peak milk

Classical case of an irresponsible man. I wonder why you play with fire and expect not to get burnt. Oga, if you use condom, you save yourself a lot of problems. Makers of condom are not stupid.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by lanreabbey(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2020
young man,That's definitely Syphilis,, The itching will soon resolve to boils and substance coming out. Get it treated asap
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Freelane33(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2020
Self defense
Sixfeetbelle:

Classical case of an irresponsible man. I wonder why you play with fire and expect not to get burnt. Oga, if you use condom, you save yourself a lot of problems. Makers of condom are not stupid.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Sixfeetbelle: 10:38pm On May 17, 2020
Freelane33:
Self defense

Stop knacking raw. Thank you
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Freelane33(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2020
Rawless grin grin ......
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop knacking raw. Thank you
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 11:10pm On May 17, 2020
Zane2point4:

Pls kindly read what you wrote,"you said few hours after sex"
Or u were sleeping wen u typed that?
Why is reading so hard? Few hours after sex. I didn't say after we had sex today
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 11:10pm On May 17, 2020
indoorlove:
I don't have access to that email again.. Please resend I just updated a new email

Done. Check
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Crixxx: 12:59am On May 18, 2020
sammycashly:

bro those kind of staph is hardly transmitted through sex...dnt scare the nigga...dos kind of staph are been infected through an open wound
any nigga way don get sweetie before na staph be dat..and it is very curable....just antibiotics
pls dats not methicilin resistant strain of staph

I even gave him hope you should check out the guy I quoted that sounded like if he has it he is a dead man already..

Have you experienced such before?
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by sheggsliveth: 2:17am On May 18, 2020
Covidupdate:
Good morning everyone,

Nothing to be afraid of, it has happened I do use capsule with gin back then, could help you ask for the capsule na it's just 200h and sachect gin, You will be ok

Use chloralvenichor with hot gin Chealse...it's in capsule so remove all the powder in a paper and take it with gin...make sure you take it at night...it works like a charm

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by AngryIgboMan: 5:17am On May 18, 2020
Na scam format be this oo. People be careful.

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Zane2point4(m): 5:29am On May 18, 2020
Covidupdate:

Why is reading so hard? Few hours after sex. I didn't say after we had sex today
And that's exactly my point,stds don't show in few hours
The manifest within 1 week,ask any medical practisioner.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Covidupdate: 7:31am On May 18, 2020
Zane2point4:

And that's exactly my point,stds don't show in few hours
The manifest within 1 week,ask any medical practisioner.

Now you're saying a different thing all together. From saying I had sex yesterday to saying signs starts in a week. Oga what I'm saying is it's after a week I noticed this things then I decided to post it this week. Read the post again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him / How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.