Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened (21398 Views)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / 4 Characters Ladies Put Up After 2years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Deleyav827: 10:04pm On May 28, 2020
Catchfirez:

Yes.. simple home remedie. Buy white capsule. 1 sachet and lime and gin. Open each capsule pour the content into a cup.. all capsule. Add gin to form a solution and squeeze lime. Take it and at once. Get preton to help reduce the itching or use tomato or milk rub the itching part to help you reduce the sensation...

Note same thing work for Gono.

Thanks so much bro. This your combo worked for me, but it took some days before all the symptoms disappeared. I was skeptical at first if a combo of just 400naira will solve the problem I have spent thousands of Naira on. But I used it with faith and it worked. Thanks once again.
Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by Catchfirez: 5:32am On May 29, 2020
Deleyav827:

Thanks so much bro. This your combo worked for me, but it took some days before all the symptoms disappeared. I was skeptical at first if a combo of just 400naira will solve the problem I have spent thousands of Naira on. But I used it with faith and it worked. Thanks once again.

You welcome.

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened by RichardRexs(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2020
Catchfirez:

You welcome.
I'm confused, what is white capsule?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.