Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91900 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Yes dear and sorry online....dint know d cause of Change if words after typing it.
Hope You had a lovely nightrest.

So simple is to live; So simple is 2 love; So simple is 2 smile,So simple is 2 win, So simply Good mornin 2u wit d Best wishes and desires.Wishing u best of d day!
Stay safe.I stil care.

adadike:
I noticed,hope u are fine

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Bizibi(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop putting your parents on a pedestal. That's all I have to reply you.
hmmmm....I need to be careful.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
[

A smile is a way of writing ur thoughts on ur face, tellin others they are accepted,liked,and appreciated.So here's a big SMILE just 4u. How was Ur day my dear Lady?

I wil seldom come online These days.

I care

quote author=adadike post=90324087] I noticed,hope u are fine [/quote]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hi babe how did ur day go?

I will be coming online once in a while,i have work to attend to.

God has been good and faithful cheesy.

Hope u are doing great,i cant wait to be by ur side and look into those your hidden eyes and cuddle you warmly as i seal it with a soft wet kiss.

I care

adadike:
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Greetings my dear.
Hope you doing great.....

adadike:
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Rawhumper(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
I DONT GIVE UP,WHEN MY MIND IS SET ON A TREASURE WORTHY TO BE TESTED BECAUSE ONLY LIONS CAN DARE, I AM DARING YOU BECAUSE NOTHING CAN BRING US DOWN! cool

quote author=adadike post=89681349] thanks dear[/quote]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by drsibz66(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2020
The voice of the people is the voice of God. I havr never seen all comments on nairaland saying thesame thing.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by MG001: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2020
You re a fool for scolding your mum for a bush girl dat doesn't hv manners...I pity you bro...she will still come here to tell us the story of her boyfriend dat doesn't have sense..idiot...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2020
My brother ...flee from such a girl .

..she won't change ...marriage is a whole lot of experience ...

...don't get committed with someone you can't control emotionally ...

I mean you might be having a little argument after getting married and u leave for work....only for you to get back and notice she spoilt the TV , car, fridge and other expensive stuffs in the house...

Aside that, if she can't control her anger at this point in life ...it would be so much difficult when she start raising babies ....

you can imagine if she's feeding a child and the baby pours all the food away....or baby crying all day for no particular reason ( only mother's here would understand )...* Little stuffs like that can trigger her anger*

Marriage is a whole lot of patience ...

My brother I repeat FLEE!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.