Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (61099 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:30am On May 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. you ain't gon play me, you know that

where is riele sad
smh
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:31am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
same peggin u thinkin bout
even for 10 milli? cheesy
If done by someone am romantically attracted to,fine 10 milli is even much but she'll promise not to tell.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 1:32am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
smh
.. angry
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:33am On May 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
all you men are same, ashawos tongue
StubbornGENIUS:
If done by someone am romantically attracted to,fine 10 milli is even much but she'll promise not to tell.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:34am On May 18, 2020
honey, I'm just a stranger on the internet, you don't have to believe. just speaking my own truths kiss
Swtbabyvee:
at 25? This may sound offensive, but I don’t believe you , no boyfriend? At 25 ? This is from a place of sincere care , its not cool at all . Except u are lying about ur age . If not, please stop all those nonsense
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:39am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
all you men are same, ashawos tongue
Nah you are wrong.I said some1 am attracted to meaning am also satisfying her and enjoying myself.I've always wondered what that will feel like.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 1:40am On May 18, 2020
Truth.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 1:40am On May 18, 2020
TRUTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 1:42am On May 18, 2020
khia:
Truth.

Have you sucked dick before?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:42am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
honey, I'm just a stranger on the internet, you don't have to believe. just speaking my own truths kiss
but from a sister, please expose urself to men , that’s what life is all about, people r getting married at 25 n u hvnt gotten a man ever ? No sis . U got to look at ur list again. Life is too short please, I don’t mean hv sex with them tho , but date someone, learn about men , fall in love and out of love ,, HV SEX if u want to . I swear u need that feeling in ur life. 25 is supposed to be ur peak of ur sexual libido

3 Likes

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:43am On May 18, 2020
khia:
Truth.
hv u kissed a woman b4
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 1:45am On May 18, 2020
alasan007:
Truth grin grin cheesy

Are you married?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:46am On May 18, 2020
TRUTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:47am On May 18, 2020
khia:
Truth.
Lights on or off during sex?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:47am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:
TRUTH
hv u ever had sex with ur friends ex
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 1:48am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
hv u ever had sex with ur friends ex

No.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:48am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
TRUTH
Ever had an orgy?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 1:49am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lights on or off during sex?
lights off with candles lit. smiley
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 1:50am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
TRUTH

Have you kissed a woman before?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 1:50am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
hv u kissed a woman b4

NEVER.

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:51am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

Have you kissed a woman before?
nah I hvnt
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by lograr(m): 1:52am On May 18, 2020
I'm just observing these truth and dare players. swtbabyvee seems very interesting cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:52am On May 18, 2020
TRUTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:53am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ever had an orgy?
lol nah , i never spoil reach that stage , but fingers crossed
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:53am On May 18, 2020
lograr:
I'm just observing these truth and dare players. swtbabyvee seems very interesting cheesy
kiss grin

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 1:53am On May 18, 2020
Oluwapluto:

DARE

Slap yourself.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:54am On May 18, 2020
LMAO @ expose yourself to men
You don't know anything about me, my values, what I prioritize and I find your advice really dated, ridiculous albeit hilarious
where do I even start from to school you?
Anyway, no honey I'm not going to have sex yet, because I do not want to
I don't believe in degrading my body
I am definitely going to fall in love and date someone - not just anyone
but that someone has to be the right person that meets my standards and I'm not ready to compromise on that
I guess we have different priorities and perspectives of living your life in your 20's
my 20's is for finding and building myself, building my career, gaining a shiit ton of skills, traveling the world and creating a network of good friends and acquaintances
that is my own version of living my best life in my 20's-not falling in and out of love or knowing men
if the right man comes along, all well and good
Swtbabyvee:
but from a sister, please expose urself to men , that’s what life is all about, people r getting married at 25 n u hvnt gotten a man ever ? No sis . U got to look at ur list again. Life is too short please, I don’t mean hv sex with them tho , but date someone, learn about men , fall in love and out of love ,, HV SEX if u want to . I swear u need that feeling in ur life. 25 is supposed to be ur peak of ur sexual libido

3 Likes

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:54am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:
TRUTH
best food
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:55am On May 18, 2020
how old are you?
khia:
Truth.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:55am On May 18, 2020
TRuTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by khia: 1:56am On May 18, 2020
zedegit:

Have you sucked dick before?

No.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by zedegit: 1:57am On May 18, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Truth

Will you suck dick for a hundred thousand naira?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (71) (Reply)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.