Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (61117 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
As in ehn, very uncreative boys lol

To answer you, yes I am very much one. Never even had a boyfriend lol.
.. this I'd believe.. because I know damn sure how hard it is to get a fatty partner..

sorry grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:26pm On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
On A Scale of 1-5, how beautiful are you
a 4 without makeup and a 5 with my hair and makeup did, outfit on fleek and all that good stuff.

I was bored that period so i was just having fun with him until he wanted to visit me.am straight though
Sure, Jan.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:27pm On May 17, 2020
Good question, but I'd rather find a man to fucck than use a Love Machine lol
ReluctantAdult:
How often do you masturbate?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:27pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Colour?
Guess
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Pads. Tampons are really unsanitary and unsafe.
.. yeah.. sure.. tampons seem very unhealthy when using on a leaking asshole..

I'd advise you stitch the damn thing up
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Guess
Pink? Which city do you live in?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
This is an x-rated t or d. You are still acting reserved and cautious.

Okay. Do you have a crush or boyfriend on NL?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
On A Scale of 1-5,how beautiful are you I was bored that period so i was just having fun with him until he wanted to visit me.am straight though
5 without makeup and i don't do make up anyway

I an not even sure If the question Is for me.Lol
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
grin ..

then you'd wait forever. cause no man down here would consider your leaking asshole to well juiced up puzzay.

sorry.. go fix a puzzay down there
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB , What's the hottest thing you've ever put in your mouth or licked?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Pink? Which city do you live in?
Nah
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
I answered you na, short story long I don't masturbate and I'd rather do the real thing

I used to have crushes on NL men back in the day but currently, nope. None has caught my fancy. Okay maybe se.un tongue grin grin
ReluctantAdult:
This is an x-rated t or d. You are still acting reserved and cautious.

Okay. Do you have a crush or boyfriend on NL?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:32pm On May 17, 2020
akara straight from the pan grin grin grin
StubbornGENIUS:
LadyGCrueDKilaB , What's the hottest thing you've ever put in your mouth or licked?

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 11:34pm On May 17, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
5 without makeup and i don't do make up anyway

I an not even sure If the question Is for me.Lol
Lol It Was for the 2 of you.Are you really that beautiful cos for me 5 means Angelic beauty?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
a 4 without makeup and a 5 with my hair and makeup did, outfit on fleek and all that good stuff.

Sure, Jan.
believe this at your peril.

whatever controls this moniker. it ain't straight.

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lol It Was for the 2 of you.Are you really that beautiful cos for me 5 means Angelic beauty?
Seeing Is believing na abi tongue
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I answered you na, short story long I don't masturbate and I'd rather do the real thing

I used to have crushes on NL men back in the day but currently, nope. None has caught my fancy. Okay maybe se.un tongue grin grin
. another lie.

it wanted me to be hitting it from the back through the asshole. I rejected. but it keep pestering me..

for a while I started thinking maybe it had a crush on me.. but since I don't dig assholes . I took to my heels
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

What's your job?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Nah
Okay you wanna tell me in private?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:39pm On May 17, 2020
I'm an analyst in the consulting sector
yours?
ReluctantAdult:
What's your job?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Okay you wanna tell me in private?
Nooooooooooo #see as I scream
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
whats your xxxx fantasy?
UniqueQueen12:
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Seeing Is believing na abi tongue
You said it yourself.Ever been scammed romantically?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Sure, Jan.
.. stubborngenius.. tell it to upload a picture.. let's confirm what it is

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:42pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
whats your xxxx fantasy?
None
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:42pm On May 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You said it yourself.Ever been scammed romantically?
No
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:43pm On May 17, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. stubborngenius.. tell it to upload a picture.. let's confirm what it is
Wetin the girl do you na grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I'm an analyst in the consulting sector
yours?
I'm a Cardiologist.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
grin grin Why you dey scream na?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:46pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
grin grin Why you dey scream na?
cheesy cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
did it even occur to you that it was my own decision to not date and that I turned many down? nothing is wrong with me sis, I am not just going to date a man that doesn't meet certain standards.
UniqueQueen12:
Wetin the girl do you na grin
.. how you sure it's a girl .. all what I wrote are facts. . it's trying like its straight to lure guys to its asshole
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by JoshRocs(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
TRUTH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (71) (Reply)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.