Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (61131 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
oh nice
ReluctantAdult:
I'm a Cardiologist.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
oh nice
Yeah. You want kids?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:53pm On May 17, 2020
definitely
1 or 2
ReluctantAdult:
Yeah. You want kids?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 11:53pm On May 17, 2020
UniqueQueen12 & LadyGCrueDKilaB For both of una:how good of a kisser are you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2020
until it tells me what it is. only then would I leave it..

it should have answered the last time but nah it ran .

be bold and be proud of what you are..

expose yourself
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
definitely
1 or 2
I don't want kids
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MedicH: 11:56pm On May 17, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
did it even occur to you that it was my own decision to not date and that I turned many down? nothing is wrong with me sis, I am not just going to date a man that doesn't meet certain standards.

hehehe u, boyfriend... u need help... u are very weird
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2020
MedicH:

hehehe u, boyfriend... u need help... u are very weird
.. and confused
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 12:02am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
UniqueQueen12 & LadyGCrueGKilaB For both of una:how good of a kisser are you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I never do practice before,for me to know how good or bad cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 12:05am On May 18, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
I never do practice before,for me to know how good or bad cheesy
Like how do ya think a guy would feel after getting a romantic kiss 4rm youl
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:09am On May 18, 2020
Anti-natalist?
I don't blame you though. Bringing kids into this fuccked up and rapidly deteriorating world is an act of blase bourgeoisie, according to Odenigbo from Chimamanda's Half of a Yellow Sun
But I digress, I totally understand if anyone won't want to have a child in these times. Children are hella expensive, having them requires huge sacrifices and you definitely have to make a ton of adjustments in your life just to accommodate them.
I only want kids probably because the African in me wants them, and maybe maternal instincts. But I'd only have 1, at most 2.
And I plan on having them in my mid to late 30s.
ReluctantAdult:
I don't want kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:11am On May 18, 2020
Tbh I'm a bad kisser lol
And the idiots I've kissed in the past didn't even take it upon themselves to teach me
The first one I kissed texted me to tell me I was good and even I knew that was a lie
StubbornGENIUS:
UniqueQ.ueen12 & Lad.yGCrueDKilaB For both of una:how good of a kisser are you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by UniqueQueen12(f): 12:13am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Like how do ya think a guy would feel after getting a romantic kiss 4rm youl
Heavenly and want more. Lol

Good night o
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 12:14am On May 18, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Heavenly and want more. Lol
Good night o
Alright sweet dreams
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 12:18am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Tbh I'm a bad kisser lol
And the idiots I've kissed in the past didn't even take it upon themselves to teach me
The first one I kissed texted me to tell me I was good and even I knew that was a lie
very funny!I wonder why the "idiots" didn't want to teach you.But don't mind joor,afterall who kissing don epp sef?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:21am On May 18, 2020
lol as in
dont mind them, selfish bunch
they just satisfied their kissing urges and went lol
StubbornGENIUS:
very funny!I wonder why the "idiots" didn't want to teach you.But don't mind joor,afterall who kissing don epp sef?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by alasan007(m): 12:23am On May 18, 2020
Truth grin grin cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 12:27am On May 18, 2020
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by aminusodiq(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 12:41am On May 18, 2020
aminusodiq:
Truth
Why are u still awake?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 12:55am On May 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
like that's not your alternate..

badradio
I hate when people just tell me this or that is your alternate , it’s so fucking annoying !! Please stop it
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:10am On May 18, 2020
Can't sleep o. if you a seeing this, TRUTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 1:16am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
I hate when people just tell me this or that is your alternate , it’s so fucking annoying !! Please stop it
.. naso .. but I didn't quote you.

na so you just reveal yourself.

badradio.

where you put riele sef

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 1:17am On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
.. go read some book
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:18am On May 18, 2020
would u get pegged for money? I mean a huge sum of money
StubbornGENIUS:
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 1:24am On May 18, 2020
let's see how long you can hang on to ignoring me..

i'm now following you and I'll be right on your case until you tell what you're
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:24am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
would u get pegged for money? I mean a huge sum of money
Please can you rephrase the question? Cos I can't be pegged for anything(if it's the kind of peggina am thinking)
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:25am On May 18, 2020
same peggin u thinkin bout
even for 10 milli? cheesy
StubbornGENIUS:
Please can you rephrase the question? Cos I can't be pegged for anything(if it's the kind of peggina am thinking)
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:26am On May 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. naso .. but I didn't quote you.

na so you just reveal yourself.

badradio.

where you put riele sef
the comment u quoted got my name on it
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Silentgroper(m): 1:28am On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
the comment u quoted got my name on it
.. you ain't gon play me, you know that

where is riele sad
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:30am On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
did it even occur to you that it was my own decision to not date and that I turned many down? nothing is wrong with me sis, I am not just going to date a man that doesn't meet certain standards.
at 25? This may sound offensive, but I don’t believe you , no boyfriend? At 25 ? This is from a place of sincere care , its not cool at all . Except u are lying about ur age . If not, please stop all those nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.