Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8566 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Me jobless grin
Long time. I'm in your mail o.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Paramilitary1:
Long time. I'm in your mail o.
Good morning sir sorry have been busy since but will check.Happy new year.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Good morning sir sorry have been busy since but will check.Happy new year.
Thanks Ada. Wishing you same and remain blessed
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Jackonory: 3:37am On Apr 06, 2021
SO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT YORUBA CULTURE? COMPARING YOUR OKORO FAILINGS TO THEIRS? DO YORUBA PEOPLE GIVE A MONKEYS ABOUT YOU? OKORO GO AND REST.

Bkayyy:

You people are always busy looking for dirts in people's eyes while you move around with iroko tree in your eyes
Besides, competition is our way of life. Anybody scared of it is not worthy to be called Igbo.
Please I have few questions to ask you owners of love that love yourselves too much that you behave like identical twins (Yoruba)
1. Half of owo was destroyed and enslaved by the Alaafin oyo. Can we know why?
2. Abeokuta was named "hiding under the rock" the people were hiding from someone. Can you tell us the person they were hiding from and why?
3. Alaafin of Oyo and Ooni of Ife never met in public for 100 years until the current Ooni assumed office. Can you tell us why?
4. There is something called the Kiriji war. Can you tell us the people that practiced it and why?
5. In contemporary life. There was a long feud before the election of OAU Vice chancellor because of ancestry, can you tell us why?
6. Till date the people of Modakeke hold serious grudges for the people of Ife to the extent that 6 years ago buses were stopped and searched and any Ife discovered in it was killed. Can you tell us why?
7. Oba Abdulrosheed of Iwo beat up a fellow monarch that he ended up in hospital with Oba Abdulrosheed ranting that the Obas were inferior. Can you tell us why?
8. Olugbo of Ugbo has serious issues with Ife and the ancestors (Oduduwa) can you tell us why?
9. Oyo considers herself superior and other yorubas more like slaves. Can you explain that to us?
10. Ife's claim to be the divine power in yoruba land is not acceptable in Oyo. Can you throw more light to this as well?
11. If you call an Egba and Egun man Yoruba in Ogun state he will wrestle you to death. Can we know why?
12. The Awujare of Ijebu has made it clear that Ijebu people are from Sudan. Can you throw more light on this?
13. The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu has been shouting and granting press conference that his throne on behalf of the Awori is from Bini Kingdom. Can you explain more please?
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Jackonory: 3:40am On Apr 06, 2021
PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR OSU CASTE SYSTEM...

Bkayyy:

You people are always busy looking for dirts in people's eyes while you move around with iroko tree in your eyes
Besides, competition is our way of life. Anybody scared of it is not worthy to be called Igbo.
Please I have few questions to ask you owners of love that love yourselves too much that you behave like identical twins (Yoruba)
1. Half of owo was destroyed and enslaved by the Alaafin oyo. Can we know why?
2. Abeokuta was named "hiding under the rock" the people were hiding from someone. Can you tell us the person they were hiding from and why?
3. Alaafin of Oyo and Ooni of Ife never met in public for 100 years until the current Ooni assumed office. Can you tell us why?
4. There is something called the Kiriji war. Can you tell us the people that practiced it and why?
5. In contemporary life. There was a long feud before the election of OAU Vice chancellor because of ancestry, can you tell us why?
6. Till date the people of Modakeke hold serious grudges for the people of Ife to the extent that 6 years ago buses were stopped and searched and any Ife discovered in it was killed. Can you tell us why?
7. Oba Abdulrosheed of Iwo beat up a fellow monarch that he ended up in hospital with Oba Abdulrosheed ranting that the Obas were inferior. Can you tell us why?
8. Olugbo of Ugbo has serious issues with Ife and the ancestors (Oduduwa) can you tell us why?
9. Oyo considers herself superior and other yorubas more like slaves. Can you explain that to us?
10. Ife's claim to be the divine power in yoruba land is not acceptable in Oyo. Can you throw more light to this as well?
11. If you call an Egba and Egun man Yoruba in Ogun state he will wrestle you to death. Can we know why?
12. The Awujare of Ijebu has made it clear that Ijebu people are from Sudan. Can you throw more light on this?
13. The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu has been shouting and granting press conference that his throne on behalf of the Awori is from Bini Kingdom. Can you explain more please?
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Jackonory: 11:01am On May 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
A thread was created here on nairaland by misinformed people from urhobo people of Delta state trying to blackmail my person and personality with one Chioma they got on Facebook,I would have not reacted or respond to the misformed persons but for the sake of my fans and those that love me I decided to clear the air and put some misinformed people to the place where they belong cheesy grin
1.I am not the Chioma or anything close to her but it happen that the said Chioma share the same feeling with other Anioma people like myself.

2.The said Facebook account might/may be create by the same misinformed people trying to bring my person down.

3. I have always been a lover of my ogwashi ukwu and Anioma land as a whole and nobody will force Niger Delta on us.

4.I also want to state here that I have never hidden my identity from anybody even duo nairaland is faceless ,I have personally invited some people who doubted my my identity here to Asaba or ogwashi ukwu eg of such Area4Area ,sarrki and so many of them that I can't remember and for my own very brother from urhobo land @Mystiquefia I will invite you too whenever I am less busy to any place of your in Asaba or ogwashi ukwu.

5 I love Anioma people, my Igbo brothers from East,mods and super mods and everybody on nairaland even duo will sometimes disagree but everything ends here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign / Umuahia North LG Workers Shut Down Council Over 4 Months Unpaid Salary / Dapo Abiodun: Ritual Killers Will Face The Wrath Of The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.