Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8580 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
dodging indeed
Then accept the invitation.
You can't claim to be a representative of a place while dodging to meet a credible person from the said place doubting your credibility.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

I have many delta friends and they identify as Igbo, it’s on social media that delta Igbo exists. It is either you are Igbo or not, choose one.
that’s not possible , they must definitely tell u they r delta igbos .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

Then accept the invitation.
You can't claim to be a representative of a place while dodging to meet a credible person from the said place doubting your credibility.
I am not accepting any invitation to see a stranger mr man .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
I am not accepting any invitation to see a stranger mr man .
Then don't meddle in this kind of affairs

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by nsiba: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
IPOB mentality!
They want to tell you who you are
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

Then don't meddle in this kind of affairs
I will meddle in affairs that involve my state and origin .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
I will meddle in affairs that involve my state and origin .
Maybe your state of origin but definitely not your tribe/ethnicity.
Nigerian states are mere mirage.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
nsiba:
IPOB mentality!
They want to tell you who you are
The first sign of Paranoia is trailing what you think will destroy you.
Now ask yourself this question, "what concerns me with this thread"
Because I know that you are neither from the part of Delta in question nor Igbo.
Work on your self esteem mate

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by twutin1: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
that’s not possible , they must definitely tell u they r delta igbos .

There is no such thing as delta Igbo. My delta friends are not confused.

Bkayyy, just ignore this girl. She is not worth our time.

You are not Igbo. Go and identify as something else. There is no such thing as Igbo sub group in real life. The nzeogwu coup was not an anioma coup but an Igbo coup.

Igbo are one. We aren’t recruiting anybody.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by nsiba: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

The first sign of Paranoia is trailing what you think will destroy you.
Now ask yourself this question, "what concerns me with this thread"
Because I know that you are neither from the part of Delta in question nor Igbo.
Work on your self esteem mate

Says one who goes nosing around...remove d log from ya eyes first, Mr
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by PreyingMantis(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
iSlayer2:
E get one useless Edo boy here that year wey dey like claim Anioma for politics section. Ah, I done forget him name ooo.
Osagyefo or something like that.. He probably went for bunkering and got killed by Zoo soldiers
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by DiamondVee: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by gidgiddy: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
An Urohbo man in Delta state who does not know a word of Igbo will claim to have more in common with Anioma people more than someone like me from Anambra? I laugh
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Fantasticcc: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
I wil never join any Niger delta nonsense.I am igbo and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
omoharry:
Dont mind them .These are thesame people that have disdain toward their fellow Igbo bethren from another states .An Anambra man that will always look down on the Eboyin man .Each state always claming to be more superior than the other. For instance , an Anambra man will never allow a man from IMO to head him in any social gathering , becos they feel superior .So what kind of love do they have that they are pretending to show to the people of Anioma..? If not that the people of Anioma are in Delta state, they would have also be subjected to thier usual prejudice. At one point , they would be been told that they are not pure Igbos.
I know Delta state has thier own issues, but we do not have open hatred toward the Delta Igbos in Delta state .We intermarry without issues and we all vote for our favourite candidate in inrespective of tribes .The Delta Igbos have voted massively in the past for an Urhobo /Itsekiri governors, so has the Urhobo voted for Thier son (Okowa) when his time came..This is even when some selfish Urhobo leaders, made a declaration that no Urhobo sons & Daughter should vote for Okowa..they ignored them and still voted for him, becos they felt it is the time of the Delta Igbos to rule .
Secondly , there has never been any open comflict between other tribes and the Delta Igbos .So I don't know where this open online hatred is coming from . The only open conflict has always been among the Urhobo /Ijaws/Itsekiris .
Anyway the grass is always green at the other end . Delta state will always wish the Anioma people well, if they decide to join thier brothers in the East .
this thread and hate speech are from Igbo people , only a fool won’t realize that , they open all sorts of threads and monikers to say what ever they like and it’s sad that I see some other deltans take them seriously, we co habit very well and I am proud of us . That why these Igbo peeps r so jealous to break the bond we deltans hv . It’s not about language but love and understanding among us .

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2020
omoharry:
Dont mind them .These are thesame people that have disdain toward their fellow Igbo bethren from another states .An Anambra man that will always look down on the Eboyin man .Each state always claming to be more superior than the other. For instance , an Anambra man will never allow a man from IMO to head him in any social gathering , becos they feel superior .So what kind of love do they have that they are pretending to show to the people of Anioma..? If not that the people of Anioma are in Delta state, they would have also be subjected to thier usual prejudice. At one point , they would be been told that they are not pure Igbos.
I know Delta state has thier own issues, but we do not have open hatred toward the Delta Igbos in Delta state .We intermarry without issues and we all vote for our favourite candidate in inrespective of tribes .The Delta Igbos have voted massively in the past for an Urhobo /Itsekiri governors, so has the Urhobo voted for Thier son (Okowa) when his time came..This is even when some selfish Urhobo leaders, made a declaration that no Urhobo sons & Daughter should vote for Okowa..they ignored them and still voted for him, becos they felt it is the time of the Delta Igbos to rule .
Secondly , there has never been any open comflict between other tribes and the Delta Igbos .So I don't know where this open online hatred is coming from . The only open conflict has always been among the Urhobo /Ijaws/Itsekiris .
Anyway the grass is always green at the other end . Delta state will always wish the Anioma people well, if they decide to join thier brothers in the East .
no body is joining any brothers in the east . We re good , Who can live with Igbo people? God forbid bad thing . We know them very well. We don’t want to join their superiority struggle. they are our brothers from afar. That’s how we like it .

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Zooposki(f): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Liliantalks:
no body is joining any brothers in the east . We re good , Who can live with Igbo people? God forbid bad thing . We know them very well. We don’t want to join their superiority struggle. they are our brothers from afar. That’s how we like it .

Please what of Ndokwa. Half of my grandparents and parents come from Ndokwa in Delta State. I asked my mum about Anioma, Ika, Ukwuani, Ndokwa etc and she said they are not Igbos, but they understand the Igbo language. She said there is slight variations in the languages and they have never been Igbo.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zooposki:

Please what of Ndokwa. Half of my grandparents and parents come from Ndokwa in Delta State. My mum’s name is Chioma. I just asked her about Anioma, Ika etc and she said they are not Igbos, but they understand the Igbo language. She said there is slight variations in the languages and they have never been Igbo.
Please believe her. Your Family is not Igbo.
It just like a tuareg family in Kastina asking their parents if they are Hausa or Fulani because they bear hausa names.
In every community their are people of different ancestry living with them. Down here we have people of igala descent. Most are from slaves lineage and they don't head us in anything apart modern politics anybody can win regardless
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zooposki:

Please what of Ndokwa. Half of my grandparents and parents come from Ndokwa in Delta State. I asked her about Anioma, Ika, Ukwuani, Ndokwa etc and she said they are not Igbos, but they understand the Igbo language. She said there is slight variations in the languages and they have never been Igbo.
because we r actually not igbos . We speak the same language does not make us the same tribe , our languages r different in many ways , and our culture and way of life is different. Only language does not make up a tribe
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by gidgiddy: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Liliantalks:
because we r actually not igbos . We speak the same language does not make us the same tribe , our languages r different in many ways , and our culture and way of life is different. Only language does not make up a tribe

What you are saying is a general thing. Thats how it is in all of Igbo land. There are many dialects such as Wawa of Enugu state, Ohuhu of Abia, Izzi of Ebonyi. In Delta state, they speak Igbo dialects such Enuani and Ika.

Asaba people have never denied being Igbo for one day. The King of Asaba, Obi Chike Edozien, is a proud Igbo man. Others like Ibusar, their actual name is 'Igbo -Uzo'. They dont deny being Igbo, their name even tells everyone they are Igbo. Much of Aniocha and Oshimili are proud Igbos. Late Obi of Ogwashiuku, and father Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Professor Okonjo, was proud Igbo man. Another son of Ogwashiuku, Ralph Uwechue, was President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

All of these people are proud Igbos from the Anioma area and are probably much older than you. It is an insult for people like you to now start telling them they are not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Jonathan39: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Getting boring and giving you heart attack at the same time
joshjc:
Nairaland should do something about all this secessionist with their unrealistic dream and online republic is getting boring,
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Jonathan39: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Only you na we grin grin
Liliantalks:
that’s not the point , we are not igbos
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by superlightning: 1:23am On Dec 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

What you are saying is a general thing. Thats how it is in all of Igbo land. There are many dialects such as Wawa of Enugu state, Ohuhu of Abia, Izzi of Ebonyi. In Delta state, they speak Igbo dialects such Enuani and Ika.

Asaba people have never denied being Igbo for one day. The King of Asaba, Obi Chike Edozien, is a proud Igbo man. Others like Ibusar, their actual name is 'Igbo -Uzo'. They dont deny being Igbo, their name even tells everyone they are Igbo. Much of Aniocha and Oshimili are proud Igbos. Late Obi of Ogwashiuku, and father Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Professor Okonjo, was proud Igbo man. Another son of Ogwashiuku, Ralph Uwechue, was President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

All of these people are proud Igbos from the Anioma area and are probably much older than you. It is an insult for people like you to now start telling them they are not Igbo

Aniocha, Osimili, ibusa, ogwashi-ukwu, Asaba are all igbo communities in delta state. Ignore the faceless naysayers here in nairaland.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Dedetwo(m): 1:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Liliantalks:

What an ignorant insinuation? There are many Nigerians who need to be expensed.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2020
gidgiddy:

people older than u don’t Identify as Igbos also, I hate when people like to use individuals who do stuffs with a political inclined ideology to identify the entire delta Igbo. There are millions of anioma people who can give u a slap for forcefully identifying them as Igbos. Delta Igbo is not Igbo , language doesn’t make us the same. We are different is so many other areas.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

What an ignorant insinuation? There are many Nigerians who need to be expensed.
just like ur mother
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Positiveminds(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
A thread was created here on nairaland by misinformed people from urhobo people of Delta state trying to blackmail my person and personality with one Chioma they got on Facebook,I would have not reacted or respond to the misformed persons but for the sake of my fans and those that love me I decided to clear the air and put some misinformed people to the place where they belong cheesy grin
1.I am not the Chioma or anything close to her but it happen that the said Chioma share the same feeling with other Anioma people like myself.

2.The said Facebook account might/may be create by the same misinformed people trying to bring my person down.

3. I have always been a lover of my ogwashi ukwu and Anioma land as a whole and nobody will force Niger Delta on us.

4.I also want to state here that I have never hidden my identity from anybody even duo nairaland is faceless ,I have personally invited some people who doubted my my identity here to Asaba or ogwashi ukwu eg of such Area4Area ,sarrki and so many of them that I can't remember and for my own very brother from urhobo land @Mystiquefia I will invite you too whenever I am less busy to any place of your in Asaba or ogwashi ukwu.

5 I love Anioma people, my Igbo brothers from East,mods and super mods and everybody on nairaland even duo will sometimes disagree but everything ends here.

Anioma is not part of Biafra, not part of Niger Delta. Keep deceiving yourself. Anioma can't exist in isolation; get that into your head. We are Biafrans!

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by gidgiddy: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2020
Liliantalks:
people older than u don’t Identify as Igbos also, I hate when people like to use individuals who do stuffs with a political inclined ideology to identify the entire delta Igbo. There are millions of anioma people who can give u a slap for forcefully identifying them as Igbos. Delta Igbo is not Igbo , language doesn’t make us the same. We are different is so many other areas.

Can you enlighten us on how we are different?
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Liliantalks:

NOTICE OF MEETING/ PRESS CONFERENCE.
While using this opportunity to welcome us all once again to the 2021 recovery year, the AniomaYouth Forum Worldwide is pleased to announce that our 1st physical#MEETING/#PRESS#CONFERENCE for the year 2021 shall take place#Date Sunday-24th of January.

#Venue: Ballers lounge/Bar, along Gagas road, adjacent New Orleans hotel, off Summit Road, Asaba.
#Time: 2pm prompt (No African Time).By this announcement therefore, we are all advised to endeavour to attend.

Also, all new and intending members are most welcome.
#Signed:Frank Odum - Nat'l Secretary.

Madam I will be there live and direct I have already booked my flight from Abuja,I'm inviting you my ogwashi ukwu sister cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by ludd2018: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Niger delta a fulani creation to divide igbos n biafra we know that . Nigeria is evil . They divided brothers to conquer them

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

NOTICE OF MEETING/ PRESS CONFERENCE.
While using this opportunity to welcome us all once again to the 2021 recovery year, the AniomaYouth Forum Worldwide is pleased to announce that our 1st physical#MEETING/#PRESS#CONFERENCE for the year 2021 shall take place#Date Sunday-24th of January.

#Venue: Ballers lounge/Bar, along Gagas road, adjacent New Orleans hotel, off Summit Road, Asaba.
#Time: 2pm prompt (No African Time).By this announcement therefore, we are all advised to endeavour to attend.

Also, all new and intending members are most welcome.
#Signed:Frank Odum - Nat'l Secretary.

Madam I will be there live and direct I have already booked my flight from Abuja,I'm inviting you my ogwashi ukwu sister cheesy
u must really be jobless
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Liliantalks:
u must really be jobless
Me jobless grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Distributes 300,000 Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings To Farmers / Abubakar Sani-Bello Brother, Aminu, Leaves APC, Joins PDP / Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.