Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8564 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Graysons: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Doc10q:

That her comment definitely touched a nerve! I'm sure u are indirectly wailing right now cheesy cheesy grin
Me Wailing?it's obvious you have no idea who you are quoting.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Doc10q: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Twutin:
liliantalks, i'm finding it hard to take seriously lol.

Our leader is a proud igbo son.

Igbo amaka. grin

Leave that fool she's an impostor, know her very well. She's jus a minority hoe from either urhobo or ijaw. No true anioma son wud chose an urhobo man over their own ppl judging from how urhobo ppl killed anioma ppl during d war jus because they are ibos. They had also brought that useless mentality to my own ppl and have succeeded in dividing ikwerreland into 2 one believes we are ibos one belives we are not

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol u hv never hidden your identity indeed , where is ur picture and ur full name? Let’s do research , na to invite people be ur identity. Abi u be kidnapper?
Lol I have no time for you until you accept my request for us to meet in ogwashi since you're from the ogwashi like me cheesy I think all you urhobo people from DSPG is overstepping in ogwashi.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
this girl/boy know nothing about delta state . Don’t mind her
you're from ogwashi like me please accept my request for us to me I am willing to come down for abuja just to meet you.you're free to choose ogwashi police station as our meeting point.

6 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
you're from ogwashi like me please accept my request for us to me I am willing to come down for abuja just to meet you.you're free to choose ogwashi police station as our meeting point.
guy , hush , r u a kidnapper , if u indeed want to prove to Nairaland who u really are , then tell us ur identity. Not telling people to meet u up anywhere.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Doc10q:

Leave that fool she's an impostor, know her very well. She's jus a minority hoe from either urhobo or ijaw. No true anioma son wud chose an urhobo man over their own ppl judging from how urhobo ppl killed anioma ppl during d war jus because they are ibos. They had also brought that useless mentality to my own ppl and have succeeded in dividing ikwerreland into 2 one believes we are ibos one belives we are not
lol what’s this one saying , so it’s about choosing ? Ain’t u sick ? Aniomas r not igbos . Keep whining
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:
You think I'm here to argue identity with fools.
Yes, fools. Anybody that questions his identity is a fool.
Identity is not something you discover overnight, it is part of you. Even the Egyptians you hear in the Bible that every Christian demonize is someone's identity and those people have managed to make themselves one of the most fascinating people in the world.
Oga you confused half and half don't deserve to put Igbo in line in whatever you call yourselves.
I spit on your confused shameless heads.
Tueeh!
fools really , all because we are not Igbos, is it by force ? My dear u don’t hv to be so bitter
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:

Ready my post again. If these people are trustworthy and worthy of flying the Igbo flag, Biafra would have given that region a neutral name instead of Republic of Benin or better still absorb the Igbo part but no.
These people are like cancer and if not cut out, they will infect the whole system with their treachery and identity crisis. Do you know that they nearly influenced Onitsha with this confusion?
Oga these people are not supposed to be treated with open arms but closed fist
delta igbos don’t give a dam.n about ur flag Oga .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
AustineJohn908:
In one place you said you guys are not Igbos, in another you said you yourself is delta igbo..
abeg Igbo no be Igbo.?
So Aba Igbo , Anambra igbo, Ebonyi Igbo etc Dem no be igbos?
You are just contradicting yourself.
Since you call yourself Delta Igbo then you're igbo. every big name in Anioma agreed they're igbo but you are rejecting being igbo while calling yourself Delta Igbo.

If Ikwerres dey call their selves Ikwerre igbo, do you think they will be much argument about their origin?
Aunty stay one place jor
no body is contradicting nothing, that’s what we r called delta igbos, not igbos. Aniomas r delta igbos. It doesn’t hv to make sense to you , it reality
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Doc10q:
It seems all my niger delta ppl who share d same ideology with d ibos full here o cheesy cheesy.. Oya mak we begin fire all this hateful ppl who wants to create an impression that 'we ss(ikwerre, anioma) hate our ibo brothers' and trying to create division within us. We say NO MORE!. My brothers & sisters here(nwanyiogwashi, aniomaa, ahodaRiver, allcomage & co) i can see una handwork...kudos! mak we show this ppl trying to divide us pepper #we move!
grin grin very funny post . The fact I’m delta Igbo doesn’t mean I hate Igbo people , most of u all dealing with mental issue. So bitter
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Doc10q:

I swear this urboho ppl are very irritating! I've been there before.. very power/tribe grabbing hateful ppl tho there are few good ones in them tho.. Even me too & many of my ppl who share in d same plight with me we renounce this niger delta of a thing, let's we ikwerre stand together with our ibo brother and also anioma as a full great big ibo nation, things wud work better for us like that. I know our ibo brothers don't hate us it's we that keep rejecting them for one stupid reason or the other. Jus look at how we are suffering here, the government does not even care about our region...the only thing they care about is jus our oil nothing more..apart from that, they don't even see us as ppl who exist in that country. I say let's leave d hate aside and all d history of painful moment btw us and stand with our ibo brothers..ikwerre, anioma & ibo to make ourselves great again.
this is an Igbo person
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by twutin1: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
no body is contradicting nothing, that’s what we r called delta igbos, not igbos. Aniomas r delta igbos. It doesn’t hv to make sense to you , it reality

Stop this nonsense. Stop trying to confuse others. There is no such thing as delta Igbo; speak for yourself. If you are confused about your identity, go for a dna test. It is either you are Igbo or not, period. From my conclusion, you are not Igbo. Madam, you can go n rest now.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Taba21: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Face you for what? wetin make sense for your thread? It is public knowledge that anioma does not qualify to be amongst Nigerdeltan states. so i wan try clarify from the other people whether them beg una at any point in time for thread wey i nor see, make i know where i wan start from.
Its an established fact that you're a man disguising as a woman online. if u disagree, post your pictures for everyone else to see. otherwise close the thread and bow your head in shame.

The natives of Deltan knows themselves
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by AustineJohn908(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
Just like Anambra are anambra Igbos and Aba are Aba Igbos and Ebonyi re Ebonyi Igbos.. all of Dem still fall into one place IGBOS. You just clearly defined yourself as Igbo so I won't talk anymore

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
fools really , all because we are not Igbos, is it by force ? My dear u don’t hv to be so bitter
I described FOOLS and you owned up to it.
So much for "guilty conscience"
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liliantalks:
delta igbos don’t give a dam.n about ur flag Oga .
Mr Man I don't identify with fools.
Apart from Nairaland, we don't care about whoever you people are.
We in Anambra are even the closest to you lots but we don't just care about you people. We don't simp for anything or anybody.
You can be whatever you want to be, don't just disturb us with it.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by IduNaOba: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
I took these pictures at Ntọana Ikeuba conference in awka yesterday.
The woman in the picture is the ọmụ of anịọma HRM Obi Martha Dunkwu
The conference was an IGBO ONLY thing.
It was a business and entrepreneurship conference.
Even the akajiofo nri came too he is in the group picture.
Anịọma is Igbo end of long story.

5 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
guy , hush , r u a kidnapper , if u indeed want to prove to Nairaland who u really are , then tell us ur identity. Not telling people to meet u up anywhere.
Lol so I will kidnap you in your own village ogwashi uku shocked you claim to be ogwashi uku girl like me so let's meet in ogwashi uku police station or local government or chairman's quarters.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Lol so I will kidnap you in your own village ogwashi uku shocked you claim to be ogwashi uku girl like me so let's meet in ogwashi uku police station or local government or chairman's quarters.
my dear I do not met up strangers I know nothing about, u are the one that claimed u ain’t hiding ur identity, Biko post ur name and ur picture . Stop telling people to met u up especially because of something on social media. Give me a break. If u want to prove a point do it here. Stop deceiving urself with plenty monikers
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

I described FOOLS and you owned up to it.
So much for "guilty conscience"
lol like it was pretty obvious u were referring to me . But I don’t insult people cause insult no dey cumut anything for my body , na u get ur mouth . I hv said what I said
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

Stop this nonsense. Stop trying to confuse others. There is no such thing as delta Igbo; speak for yourself. If you are confused about your identity, go for a dna test. It is either you are Igbo or not, period. From my conclusion, you are not Igbo. Madam, you can go n rest now.
there is no such thing as delta Igbo? Who said? Biko hush it. Anioma people r identified as delta igbos, if u don’t know that ? That’s ur headache . Nobody is confusing anything, that’s reality
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by twutin1: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
there is no such thing as delta Igbo? Who said? Biko hush it. Anioma people r identified as delta igbos, if u don’t know that ? That’s ur headache . Nobody is confusing anything, that’s reality

Quit your nonsense. There is no such thing as delta Igbo. It is either you are Igbo or not.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
See this

twutin1:

Quit your nonsense. There is no such thing as delta Igbo. It is either you are Igbo or not.
And you think you are engaging someone from Delta.
One thing about fake identity is that you can't hold on it for long. The guy literally referred to Anioma people as they , in a speech that is supposed to be first person

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

See this

And you think you are engaging someone from Delta.
One thing about fake identity is that you can't hold on it for long. The guy literally referred to Anioma people as they , in a speech that is supposed to be first person

they? Where did u see they
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

nonsense indeed. Lol everybody in delta knows what delta Igbo is, U might be ignorant . I hv told you reality not social media rants and posts
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by twutin1: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
nonsense indeed. Lol everybody in delta knows what delta Igbo is, U might be ignorant . I hv told you reality not social media rants and posts

I have many delta friends and they identify as Igbo, it’s on social media that delta Igbo exists. It is either you are Igbo or not, choose one.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
Speaking of the reality, I think someone here from the Ogwashi uku you claim you come from wants to confirm the reality with you in person and you have been dodging like Jackie Chan.
Please check the meaning of the words "hypocrisy" and "fraud"
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
twutin1:

I have many delta friends and they identify as Igbo, it’s on social media that delta Igbo exists. It is either you are Igbo or not, choose one.
The guy is not from the part of Delta he claims he come from
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

Speaking of the reality, I think someone here from the Ogwashi uku you claim you come from wants to confirm the reality with you in person and you have been dodging like Jackie Chan.
Please check the meaning of the words "hypocrisy" and "fraud"
dodging indeed
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

The guy is not from the part of Delta he claims he come from
I’m a woman from anioma
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Liliantalks:
I’m a woman
Whatever
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bkayyy:

Whatever
kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo, Abia, Largest Gas Reserve In Nigeria - Lies Bursted / Ogun: Appeal Court Rules On Adebutu’s Petition Against Abiodun / Buhari Is A Better Alternative To Yar'Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.