Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8583 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
Let's me be blunt and Frank with all of You.
Delta-Ibos as they call them are not really Igbo. The stupidity of this guy's trailing Ndigbo, ie Igbo bụ Igbo baffles me. Like how Ndigbo corrected the appropriation of their name to Igbo and these people followed suit by changing their name from delta Ibo to Delta Igbo.
There was never a time we considered them Igbo, especially Ika and their friends. If not, old Eastern region would have demanded a merger with them or Biafra declare the zone to a neutral Republic after it fell to Biafra than Republic of Benin.
In Anambra we don't consider them equals. We call them Delta people or Bendel.
P.S you can't expect Anambra to simp for anybody.
And when they misbehave, we block the bridge immediately and watch Asaba go to her knees

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
AniOmaa:

It's funny how you on one hand claim to be "Delta Igbo" and the other hand insist you're not Igbo, so what exactly are you!?! ... are you this confused about your identity as much as stupid? while at it, what part of "Anioma" are you from? can I add you on the Anioma social interface group via whatsapp I belong to so I can know whom you truly are? I think it's time you low life impostors are exposed on here once and for all.
another account? Imposter indeed . Delta Igbo is not Igbo , I hv written where I am from already . I think u are the imposter here , post ur picture and ur name to prove me wrong then I can enter any group u want
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
Delta-Ibos as they call them are not really Igbo. The stupidity of this guy's trailing Ndigbo, ie Igbo bụ Igbo baffles me. Like how Ndigbo corrected the appropriation of their name to Igbo and these people followed suit by changing their name from delta Ibo to Delta Igbo.
There was never a time we considered them Igbo, especially Ika and their friends. If not, old Eastern region would have demanded a merger with them or Biafra declare the zone to a neutral Republic after it fell to Biafra than Republic of Benin.
And when they misbehave, we block the bridge immediately and watch Asaba go to her knees
yes we r not Igbo , u r free to continue ur superiority with urselves . Delta Igbo is what we are and who we r and we r proud of that
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes we r not Igbo , u r free to continue ur superiority with urselves . Delta Igbo is what we are and who we r and we r proud of that
It's not by talking waaaaaa like unchecked gutter, better go and carry your own flag to Oba of Bini like your fellow ikwerre have done.
Do that and don't disturb us.
Ofeke

https://www.nairaland.com/6296357/ikwerre-iwhuruohna-people-visit-benin

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
You think I'm here to argue identity with fools.
Yes, fools. Anybody that questions his identity is a fool.
Identity is not something you discover overnight, it is part of you. Even the Egyptians you hear in the Bible that every Christian demonize is someone's identity and those people have managed to make themselves one of the most fascinating people in the world.
Oga you confused half and half don't deserve to put Igbo in line in whatever you call yourselves.
I spit on your confused shameless heads.
Tueeh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SlayerForever: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
What you're saying is wrong. There's no way Ojukwu from the Eastern region would have waltz into midwest and declared it Biafra. There was no designated area as Anioma then.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
SlayerForever:
What you're saying is wrong. There's no way Ojukwu from the Eastern region would have waltz into midwest and declared it Biafra. There was no designated area as Anioma then.
Ready my post again. If these people are trustworthy and worthy of flying the Igbo flag, Biafra would have given that region a neutral name instead of Republic of Benin or better still absorb the Igbo part but no.
These people are like cancer and if not cut out, they will infect the whole system with their treachery and identity crisis. Do you know that they nearly influenced Onitsha with this confusion?
Oga these people are not supposed to be treated with open arms but closed fist

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SlayerForever: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy: Do you know that they nearly influenced Onitsha with this confusion?
Oga these people are not supposed to be treated with open arms but closed fist
Okay. I understand what you mean about the name. But sometimes you look at it this way. This people in Delta and us in ground zero did not face the same challenges. They were living next to a rampaging and expansionist Benin empire. This would have an impact on any Igbo group, even if it was us in Anambra. By now some of us, and maybe even you in particular would be claiming Benin too. We never experienced such so today it is easy for you to talk down on others. Sometimes, you put yourself in the other person's situation. Today, there is an Igbo rennaisance. We are reaching out and gathering our people together as one greater unit. Those who are left behind will be shut out for good.

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
SlayerForever:
Okay. I understand what you mean about the name. But sometimes you look at it this way. This people in Delta and us in ground zero did not face the same challenges. They were living next to a rampaging and expansionist Benin empire. This would have an impact on any Igbo group, even if it was us in Anambra. By now some of us, and maybe even you in particular would be claiming Benin too. We never experienced such so today it is easy for you to talk down on others. Sometimes, you put yourself in the other person's situation. Today, there is an Igbo rennaisance. We are reaching out and gathering our people together as one greater unit. Those who are left behind will be shut out for good.
Nothing can make me doubt my identity.
Besides, it was only ika axis that fell under Benin people. Even Benin people use it to brag. Agbor was conquered by their prince and the town "Agbor" was named after him.
As for other confused people, they are just "Atulu sokwara Ewu"
Joining a conquered person to claim the identity of his conqueror.
Does this kind of person deserve to be called Igbo?
I don't think so
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SlayerForever: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

Nothing can make me doubt my identity.
Besides, it was only ika axis that fell under Benin people. Even Benin people use it to brag. Agbor was conquered by their prince and the town "Agbor" was named after him.
As for other confused people, they are just "Atulu sokwara Ewu"
Joining a conquered person to claim the identity of his conqueror.
Does this kind of person deserve to be called Igbo?
I don't think so
Atulu soro ewu. Lol. Don't say for sure you won't deny.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by AustineJohn908(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
that’s not the point , we are not igbos
In one place you said you guys are not Igbos, in another you said you yourself is delta igbo..
abeg Igbo no be Igbo.?
So Aba Igbo , Anambra igbo, Ebonyi Igbo etc Dem no be igbos?
You are just contradicting yourself.
Since you call yourself Delta Igbo then you're igbo. every big name in Anioma agreed they're igbo but you are rejecting being igbo while calling yourself Delta Igbo.

If Ikwerres dey call their selves Ikwerre igbo, do you think they will be much argument about their origin?
Aunty stay one place jor

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by gidgiddy: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
It is important to note that there is no ethnic group or tribe known as "Anioma". Anioma was a term that was used first in the 70's to denote the area of old Bendel state in which Igbo speaking people were indigenous to.

Anioma is the name of an area, not an ethnic group
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
SlayerForever:
Atulu soro ewu. Lol. Don't say for sure you won't deny.
"Man knows thyself" you can only speak for yourself.
If I can deny myself (my identity), my clan would have done it during the Biafran War. So since they didn't, I can't because their genes and blood runs through me..
The gene and blood of strong headed warriors that were never subjugated or bent to shamelessly deny their parents/ancestors and succumb to the enemies will.
The blood of a true Igbo man (Igbo bụ Igbo)

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by omoharry(f): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
what’s the essence of this thread ? Nothing , can it change anything? These Igbo people know what they are planing to achieve, how is anioma not Niger delta? Because they speak Igbo , when Niger delta is based on a geographical positioning and resources, Not even about tribe . Igbo people are tribalistic in everything
Dont mind them .These are thesame people that have disdain toward their fellow Igbo bethren from another states .An Anambra man that will always look down on the Eboyin man .Each state always claming to be more superior than the other. For instance , an Anambra man will never allow a man from IMO to head him in any social gathering , becos they feel superior .So what kind of love do they have that they are pretending to show to the people of Anioma..? If not that the people of Anioma are in Delta state, they would have also be subjected to thier usual prejudice. At one point , they would be been told that they are not pure Igbos.
I know Delta state has thier own issues, but we do not have open hatred toward the Delta Igbos in Delta state .We intermarry without issues and we all vote for our favourite candidate in inrespective of tribes .The Delta Igbos have voted massively in the past for an Urhobo /Itsekiri governors, so has the Urhobo voted for Thier son (Okowa) when his time came..This is even when some selfish Urhobo leaders, made a declaration that no Urhobo sons & Daughter should vote for Okowa..they ignored them and still voted for him, becos they felt it is the time of the Delta Igbos to rule .
Secondly , there has never been any open comflict between other tribes and the Delta Igbos .So I don't know where this open online hatred is coming from . The only open conflict has always been among the Urhobo /Ijaws/Itsekiris .
Anyway the grass is always green at the other end . Delta state will always wish the Anioma people well, if they decide to join thier brothers in the East .

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SlayerForever: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

"Man knows thyself" you can only speak for yourself.
If I can deny myself (my identity), my clan would have done it during the Biafran War. So since they didn't, I can't because their genes and blood runs through me..
The gene and blood of strong headed warriors that were never subjugated or bent to shamelessly deny their parents/ancestors and succumb to the enemies will.
The blood of a true Igbo man (Igbo bụ Igbo)
Okay.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
omoharry:
Dont mind them .These are thesame people that have disdain toward their fellow Igbo bethren from another states .An Anambra man that will always look down on the Eboyin man .Each state always claming to be more superior than the other. For instance , an Anambra man will never allow a man from IMO to head him in any social gathering , becos they feel superior .So what kind of love do they have that they are pretending to show to the people of Anioma..? If not that the people of Anioma are in Delta state, they would have also be subjected to thier usual prejudice. At one point , they would be been told that they are not pure Igbos.
I know Delta state has thier own issues, but we do not have open hatred toward the Delta Igbos in Delta state .We intermarry without issues and we all vote for our favourite candidate in inrespective of tribes .The Delta Igbos have voted massively in the past for an Urhobo /Itsekiri governors, so has the Urhobo voted for Thier son (Okowa) when his time came..This is even when some selfish Urhobo leaders, made a declaration that no Urhobo sons & Daughter should vote for Okowa..they ignored them and still voted for him, becos they felt it is the time of the Delta Igbos to rule .
Secondly , there has never been any open comflict between other tribes and the Delta Igbos .So I don't know where this open online hatred is coming from . The only open conflict has always been among the Urhobo /Ijaws/Itsekiris .
Anyway the grass is always green at the other end . Delta state will always wish the Anioma people well, if they decide to join thier brothers in the East .
You people are always busy looking for dirts in people's eyes while you move around with iroko tree in your eyes
Besides, competition is our way of life. Anybody scared of it is not worthy to be called Igbo.
Please I have few questions to ask you owners of love that love yourselves too much that you behave like identical twins (Yoruba)
1. Half of owo was destroyed and enslaved by the Alaafin oyo. Can we know why?
2. Abeokuta was named "hiding under the rock" the people were hiding from someone. Can you tell us the person they were hiding from and why?
3. Alaafin of Oyo and Ooni of Ife never met in public for 100 years until the current Ooni assumed office. Can you tell us why?
4. There is something called the Kiriji war. Can you tell us the people that practiced it and why?
5. In contemporary life. There was a long feud before the election of OAU Vice chancellor because of ancestry, can you tell us why?
6. Till date the people of Modakeke hold serious grudges for the people of Ife to the extent that 6 years ago buses were stopped and searched and any Ife discovered in it was killed. Can you tell us why?
7. Oba Abdulrosheed of Iwo beat up a fellow monarch that he ended up in hospital with Oba Abdulrosheed ranting that the Obas were inferior. Can you tell us why?
8. Olugbo of Ugbo has serious issues with Ife and the ancestors (Oduduwa) can you tell us why?
9. Oyo considers herself superior and other yorubas more like slaves. Can you explain that to us?
10. Ife's claim to be the divine power in yoruba land is not acceptable in Oyo. Can you throw more light to this as well?
11. If you call an Egba and Egun man Yoruba in Ogun state he will wrestle you to death. Can we know why?
12. The Awujare of Ijebu has made it clear that Ijebu people are from Sudan. Can you throw more light on this?
13. The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu has been shouting and granting press conference that his throne on behalf of the Awori is from Bini Kingdom. Can you explain more please?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SlayerForever: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Omoharry:
Very shameless of you to always carry Igbo matter on your head. Look at how you're losing breath over Igbo people. Tufia.

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by tsdarkside(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I am bigger than all the urhobo people put together cheesy

something is seriously wrong with you....
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by tsdarkside(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Anioma people are good. We in ND wish you well if you decide to join your eastern brethren but you can't take our land with you grin however you can put sand inside bottle to remember the land you're living behind. Good luck to all Anioma good people

PS: Love one another

haha....
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by tsdarkside(m): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2020
omoharry:

this what we have in delta....we dont allow people to tell us how we should think....
i even say we deltans are more united than igbos in south east....

we are area....

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by superlightning: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
A thread was created here on nairaland by misinformed people from urhobo people of Delta state trying to blackmail my person and personality with one Chioma they got on Facebook,I would have not reacted or respond to the misformed persons but for the sake of my fans and those that love me I decided to clear the air and put some misinformed people to the place where they belong cheesy grin
1.I am not the Chioma or anything close to her but it happen that the said Chioma share the same feeling with other Anioma people like myself.

2.The said Facebook account might/may be create by the same misinformed people trying to bring my person down.

3. I have always been a lover of my ogwashi ukwu and Anioma land as a whole and nobody will force Niger Delta on us.

4.I also want to state here that I have never hidden my identity from anybody even duo nairaland is faceless ,I have personally invited some people who doubted my my identity here to Asaba or ogwashi ukwu eg of such Area4Area ,sarrki and so many of them that I can't remember and for my own very brother from urhobo land @Mystiquefia I will invite you too whenever I am less busy to any place of your in Asaba or ogwashi ukwu.

5 I love Anioma people, my Igbo brothers from East,mods and super mods and everybody on nairaland even duo will sometimes disagree but everything ends here.

My sister, just watch as some of them will severely pained by your post. They hate to see a united igbo.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by omoharry(f): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:

You people are always busy looking for dirts in people's eyes while you move around with iroko tree in your eyes
Besides, competition is our way of life. Anybody scared of it is not worthy to be called Igbo.
Please I have few questions to ask you owners of love that love yourselves too much that you behave like identical twins (Yoruba)
1. Half of owo was destroyed and enslaved by the Alaafin oyo. Can we know why?
2. Abeokuta was named "hiding under the rock" the people were hiding from someone. Can you tell us the person they were hiding from and why?
3. Alaafin of Oyo and Ooni of Ife never met in public for 100 years until the current Ooni assumed office. Can you tell us why?
4. There is something called the Kiriji war. Can you tell us the people that practiced it and why?
5. In contemporary life. There was a long feud before the election of OAU Vice chancellor because of ancestry, can you tell us why?
6. Till date the people of Modakeke hold serious grudges for the people of Ife to the extent that 6 years ago buses were stopped and searched and any Ife discovered in it was killed. Can you tell us why?
7. Oba Abdulrosheed of Iwo beat up a fellow monarch that he ended up in hospital with Oba Abdulrosheed ranting that the Obas were inferior. Can you tell us why?
8. Olugbo of Ugbo has serious issues with Ife and the ancestors (Oduduwa) can you tell us why?
9. Oyo considers herself superior and other yorubas more like slaves. Can you explain that to us?
10. Ife's claim to be the divine power in yoruba land is not acceptable in Oyo. Can you throw more light to this as well?
11. If you call an Egba and Egun man Yoruba in Ogun state he will wrestle you to death. Can we know why?
12. The Awujare of Ijebu has made it clear that Ijebu people are from Sudan. Can you throw more light on this?
13. The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu has been shouting and granting press conference that his throne on behalf of the Awori is from Bini Kingdom. Can you explain more please?
You tribal bigot , I am not youruba so why ask me of these bunch of questions ? Anyway you Igbos should stop these ur stupid online hatred .Only una go fight with Yorubas ,the Hausa and the people from the Niger Delta .Then later offline, you will now start hating on your own fellow Igbo brothers from other state .I think you guys are a bunch of controversial , bitter and sulking characters .

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by adadike(f): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:
nnam Biko jiriya nwanyo. They must have realized their mistake
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Bkayyy: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2020
omoharry:
You tribal bigot , I am not youruba so why ask me of these bunch of questions ? Anyway you Igbos should stop these ur stupid online hatred .Only una go fight with Yorubas ,the Hausa and the people from the Niger Delta .Then later offline, you will now start hating on your own fellow Igbo brothers from other state .I think you guys are a bunch of controversial , bitter and sulking characters .
Someone demonizing another ethnicity is screaming "tribal bigot"
Such BOLD HYPOCRISY is something you don't see everyday.
Mr not tribal bigot, don't make a fool out ourself in public. You can't speak ill of another man's identity and expect accolades.
Please remind me your ethnicity again?
Be bold of who you are and give me a name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by RareDiamond: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Shut up your mouth if you don't have anything reasonable to say. ANIOMA IS A FULL PART OF THE GREAT IGBO NATION don't be deceived.

Bkayyy:

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by survivor10(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2020
omoharry:

Read your post and see the real tribal bigotry being exemplified. You are the true tribal bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Doc10q: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Look at common urhobo people want to blackmail my person

I swear this urboho ppl are very irritating! I've been there before.. very power/tribe grabbing hateful ppl tho there are few good ones in them tho.. Even me too & many of my ppl who share in d same plight with me we renounce this niger delta of a thing, let's we ikwerre stand together with our ibo brother and also anioma as a full great big ibo nation, things wud work better for us like that. I know our ibo brothers don't hate us it's we that keep rejecting them for one stupid reason or the other. Jus look at how we are suffering here, the government does not even care about our region...the only thing they care about is jus our oil nothing more..apart from that, they don't even see us as ppl who exist in that country. I say let's leave d hate aside and all d history of painful moment btw us and stand with our ibo brothers..ikwerre, anioma & ibo to make ourselves great again.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Doc10q: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
ahaz:
none of you in that your enclave is anyway better than the Igbo in any regard, be it morality wise or what have you..enjoy your one Nigeria sling side your Fulani angels we are leaving for good.

Damnnn...that hurts. Pls take it easy on him before he starts regretting being an urhoho man cheesy cheesy
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Doc10q: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
AniOmaa:
AdaOgwashi,

Why you dey waste your time sef? Any idiot wey dey draw some useless Niger delta map, and dares includes any part of Anioma is asking for more than trouble. Wetin concern a proud Igbo race with some irrelevant minority scums who can't speak my language or share my cultural values? besides oil that is going extinct soon, what else do you guys have or can boast of as a bargaining price? when it comes to human resources Anioma is abundantly blessed in that aspect... I'm not sure the whole of Delta state can produce any icon as popular as JJ Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi etc in sports needless to mention celebrated figures like Jim Ovia, Pat Utomi, Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Elumelu... like the list is endless, the Igbo race is blessed with human resources East or West of the Niger. Compare your useless oil that is about to be phased out to human resources, which one has a higher reach in the global index? Nonsense and ingredients.

Damnnn..! That shocked a nerve. U jus threw a bomb blast on those minority tribe right now and I believe it definitely touched a nerve. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Doc10q: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Graysons:
truth be told I can't make meaning of what you wrote.

That her comment definitely touched a nerve! I'm sure u are indirectly wailing right now cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Doc10q: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
It seems all my niger delta ppl who share d same ideology with d ibos full here o cheesy cheesy.. Oya mak we begin fire all this hateful ppl who wants to create an impression that 'we ss(ikwerre, anioma) hate our ibo brothers' and trying to create division within us. We say NO MORE!. My brothers & sisters here(nwanyiogwashi, aniomaa, ahodaRiver, allcomage & co) i can see una handwork...kudos! mak we show this ppl trying to divide us pepper #we move!

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Doc10q: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
SIONKPO1:

But you forgot that urhobo,ijaw,isoko and itshekiri have;
Tompolo
Boyloaf
Ateke Tom
Asari Dokubo
Goodluck Jonathan
Ibori
Omo agege(mace runner)
Every Ethnic group is great on its own,let's stop this ethnic bashing,let's learn to respect others
learn from the Fulani's ,they don't insult any how
We need each other

All useless ppl... Go leave with d Fulani we don't want them. The problems they are causing in river state is too much for us. The fulanis don't insult ppl anyhow but they kill ppl in cold blood anyhow...which one is more worse? Mtcheww abegi shift joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit / Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) / President Buhari To Deliver Speech At Anyiam-Osigwe 2015 Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.