Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (19391 Views)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by qoam(f): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
dis poster is an idiot. if u are my man, i will course u all times. u re breaking my heart. i can not tell u what is on my mind
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by almoner(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
I must ask, what are you doing?
I hope you are alright. Lusting after your woman's friends not just one is a very big problem.
It's better you deal with the problem now or the problem will deal with you in no distant time.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Enoquin(f): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2011
@poster:   reading   through   your   responses,   i   would    have   to   say   you   are   being   humourous,    Cause   the   picture   you   painted   is   funny,    You   mean   to   say   that   your   hand   passed   on   top   of   your   fiancee   to   feel   the   butt   of   her   friend   and   the   rubbing  motion   didn't  disturb   your  fiancee?
Since   the   both   of   you   don't  want   to face  the  truth;   first   that   she   can live   with   someone  else   n   second  that   u   r  nt   ready, den   go  ahead   with  this   humour,  already   your   flippant   answers  already   show  just  how  you   see  the  situation,
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by dammy2good(f): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2011
just get a life ds post is beginning 2 annoy me its obvious uve got a WANDARING PEEPEE even if u marry a woman u love u wld still cheat on her with her sister its not ur fault just d way u are
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Tsun(f): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2011
You are such a fool, sorry plzzz but that's jst d truth!!
You are not to be trusted. Get a life plzz. And stop those silly girlz from visting you.
Your girl dont need them u should let her know she does not have a good friend among them.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Orton10(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
^
Lmfao. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by koolchicco: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
It's not uncommon @OP. tongue
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
loool funny thread

@ poster

he dey happen

Just chop one of em and clean mouth, u will be alrite  grin
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by zionic(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
his gurl is to be blamed, gbam!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by DeCleff(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2011
Be loosed in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by oldskul(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
This is not real!!!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by koolchicco: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
DeCleff:

LOL cheesy
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by pkasso(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
Word of advice for you :LEARN TO SHOW RESTRAINT !!!!!.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by totorimi: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2011
It is normal
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Ranoscky(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2011
Op, na mad cow disease dey worry u for head!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Ranoscky(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2011
DeCleff:

Lsh! grin
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by dickson2smith001: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
you need help, and the almighty God is your help,
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by biilwwu(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
Man what U need is prayer,spirit of lust is dis topping you, I pray you realized this b4 it is too late.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Orton10(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2011
Ranoscky:

Op, na mad cow disease dey worry u for head!

Lmfao. grin grin
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

Lmfao. grin grin

U're funny. God will help me
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Orton10(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2011
paris10:

U're funny. God will help me
Hey Paris wats up, hows the "Lusting-towards-your-fiancée fiancé's-friends" thing going?
I've been praying for the both us you. Very soon, more of your fiancee's sexy friends will surely come arround.ok. grin cheesy
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by delicious1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2011
Before you know, it won't just be her friends that you will be lusting after.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by kingbobnet: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
go ahead my good friend, do not give a single chance Zap every Zap.i.n.g carry go
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by ndesu: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2011
a dog is a dog. You r a bigger dog!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by richylaw(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
Some usual Nollywood lines up there from the poster.
IMHO I want you (poster) to know that your woman is a grade 1 winch shocked, the first friend is a grade 2 winch shocked shocked and the second friend is a grade 3 winch shocked shocked shocked. They know what they are doing, just keep touching backside, little do you know your body blood bank is too full for one winch to drink wink By the way have you gone to the Psychiatrist in the recent time?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by obowunmi(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ op see ya mouth: touching people in their sleep shows that you are a weak man. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Orton10(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
obowunmi:

@ op see ya mouth: touching people in their sleep shows that you are a weak man. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

^
lol. Paris babe bro. tis people are going nu crucify you here. Run away for good and never look back.lmfdo
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
I'm sorry poster,but i dont see u as a man, if u tink being a man is just by having a third leg,then you are wrong!To start with,you have just a room as a husband-to-be n you dont see that as a problem on its own?what is ur priority in life,lusting after ladiesThe anoying part of this post is u touchin your fiance's friend right on the same bed!Are you a dog?wat did u gain from duing such a silly act?Coming here to brag about it and defend urself that most guys are doing it will just make ur almost doomed life more miserable, you need to see a psychologist and get over the 'eleda mentality' if u leave her, you are duing as much harm by disrecpecting her n her friends
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 1:54am On Jan 19, 2011
bhusayor:

I'm sorry poster,but i dont see u as a man, if u tink being a man is just by having a third leg,then you are wrong!To start with,you have just a room as a husband-to-be n you dont see that as a problem on its own?what is your priority in life,lusting after ladiesThe anoying part of this post is u touchin your fiance's friend right on the same bed!Are you a dog?wat did u gain from duing such a silly act?Coming here to brag about it and defend urself that most guys are doing it will just make your almost doomed life more miserable, you need to see a psychologist and get over the 'eleda mentality' if u leave her, you are duing as much harm by disrecpecting her n her friends

tanx 4 the advice, undecided
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by andyprez(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2011
totorimi:

It is normal
koolchicco:

It's not uncommon @OP. tongue
it also doesn't make it right.
@ OP. Your thread and comments just make the whole story funny or annoying depending on the side you represent which is either a comedian or a stu.pid man. Guy, we're talking about your future wife here. If you don't help yourself now then you're heading towards the DOOM Island.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2011
wonders will never end! shocked
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by phinter: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2011
U guys can yell all you want but it wont change anything. I give this guy some respect to come to this forum and lay his weaknesses. Dude i respect ur courage. We all have our problems but not all of us can come out an say them, i bet you some people in this forum both guys and ladies have done or are doing worse than you have.
Don't wanna sound hysterical but of recent I had problems but psalm 57vs10 showed me a way out. Truth is even as God forgives our sins by his grace, he has given us grace not to indulge in them anymore. so i just want you to realize this that and know that you are not in any kind of bondage, u r acting under ignorance so, you can snap out of it. You've got control. Take it easy man, Lord is your strength.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will You Be Mine. / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.