Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (19380 Views)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by prestysam: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2011
how will you feel if your woman do the same to your friends?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by ochukoccna: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ THREAD,
                Reading through majority of posts, I see so many hypocritical replies. What the OP posted happens all around us and we behave as if this is a new thing under the sun. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let's advice him [even if we grill him and rub it in] or shut the F@#k up. cool cool cool cool

@ OP, seek spiritual help from your pastor and matured people who can give you honest advice. If you woman can forgive you fine, but if not learn your lessons and go on with life.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by guvna(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
So much criticism here, some decent support and advice for a brother going through his own faults and weakness, which he chooses to bear, possibly for a way out and help. Few decent people here have offered useful advice and God bless them.

Brother, meditate and search within for self discipline and control as another has said here. Does not seem you have gone too far with any of your girls friends so I suggest you cut off ASAP.

And keep away from them, most especially her friends.

He without sin must cast the first stone!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Mygoldie(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2011
@OP, You are just been stupid and heartless,thats all.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by hacker2k: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
How far my follow Nigeria,i had bring good thing to you.Free call is here again but only for glo to glo.here is my number 08152046990.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

@OP, You are just been silly and heartless,thats all.

I won't say anything.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Mygoldie(f): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
paris10:

I won't say anything.

Better not!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
guvna:

So much criticism here, some decent support and advice for a brother going through his own faults and weakness, which he chooses to bear, possibly for a way out and help. Few decent people here have offered useful advice and God bless them.

Brother, meditate and search within for self discipline and control as another has said here. Does not seem you have gone too far with any of your girls friends so I suggest you cut off ASAP.

And keep away from them, most especially her friends.

He without sin must cast the first stone!

Tanx
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

Better not!

You don't even know me
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Mygoldie(f): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
paris10:

You don't even know me

are you OBJ?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

are you OBJ?

I am me darling!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Mygoldie(f): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
paris10:

I am me darling!

you better be you,and stop making advances towards your poor fiancee's girl friends!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

you better be you,and stop making advances towards your poor fiancee's girl friends!

The only reasonable comment you've made!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Mygoldie(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
oh well!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by chines4(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Poster. The different between a man sexual behavior and that of  a dog is self control. U can't have all the woman that you want, and even all that want you.

You said you don't love u'r woman, but don't want to loss her. Mmmmmmmm you don't know what you want. Pls don't marry a lady out of pity. if you do your going to make her and yourself miserable. ( but I believe u love her, but don't know it yet)
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
chines4:

@Poster. The different between a man sexual behavior and that of  a dog is self control. U can't have all the woman that you want, and even all that want you.

You said you don't love u'r woman, but don't want to loss her. Mmmmmmmm you don't know what you want. Pls don't marry a lady out of pity. if you do your going to make her and yourself miserable. ( but I believe u love her, but don't know it yet)

My friends have told me that too! The fact that I don't want to lose her says it all
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by chines4(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Poster It just occur e to me those women that you molested any of them come back to spend another night in your house? They may just keep quite so that they will not bring problem between you and your woman think about it.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mygoldie:

oh well!

And where do u reside in London?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2011
chines4:

@Poster It just occur e to me those women that you molested any of them come back to spend another night in your house? They may just keep quite so that they will not bring problem between you and your woman think about it.

Are u out of your mind? Who told u I molested any one? It was consented you know!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by chines4(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
paris10:

Are u out of your mind? Who told u I molested any one? It was consented you know!

Consented by keeping quite, Answer my question any repeat sleeping over?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Fdeveloper(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Paris10: Let me know when you wake up from your dream,
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
chines4:

Consented by keeping quite, Answer my question any repeat sleeping over?

na u sabi
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
Fdeveloper:

@Paris10: Let me know when you wake up from your dream,

, and what dream are we talking about here?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by gistar(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2011
u've really got a real problem man.shud i say that you do not love your fiancee or wat? i'll advice you find someone you love cos when you do, she'll be the last person you'll ever love.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Fdeveloper(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Paris10: The dream where you're touching your fiance's friends and they don't complain about it,
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by roymary: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^^

Why would they complain?? They loved it, they wanted it, they seduced him!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
gistar:

u've really got a real problem man.shud i say that you do not love your fiancee or wat? i'll advice you find someone you love cos when you do, she'll be the last person you'll ever love.

I'm trying
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by daberechim: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
the soul that sins shall die. secondly you shall not betray the trust she has for you otherwise the end will be tearful for you.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by blakbarbie: 4:12am On Jan 20, 2011
you hit the nail on the head, you dont love your girl, period, accept it, deal with it and act accordingly, doesnt matter if you've been with her for 10 years, if she isnt the one for you, then she isnt. Find that girl. That girl will and should have you thinking of none other than her, you get where I'm going with this??
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2011
May be I do love her but dont just know yet
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by olax44(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2011
i find it hard to understand how people reason in this forum. how could you rain a curse to someone that admits his mistakes and seek your advice? pls lets be mature in our replies.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by SALady(f): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2011
Things that make you go hhhmmmmm!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.