Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (123094 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Sammarshall(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2020
dermmy:

We know your type na. At least nairalanders are reading your trash. So a lady must turn herself to a dog just because she's not getting assurance from a guy? So because a guy does not have a plan for you you have to turn yourself into a dick sucker sucking dicks around the place ?? Jesus christ.

If you are not getting assurance from a guy why not leave him must a lady turn herself into a public dog because of that? Because you are not getting assurance from him you have to date him and have sex with many other guys and how does that give you the assurance you need?

Did you read what that guy wrote there?
How did you even know the guy does not have plan for her? May God continue to save his innocent children from ladies like you.

See as she open her iniquitous mouth
"every girl needs assurance"
As if we guys are mumu wey no need assurance too.

SMH

Is very obvious that your reasoning is very myopic, so because you a girl has another guy she’s having sex with, that’s why you think she’s a public dog.

I laugh in Chinese style, that means your sisters and all the women you know or have in your life are public toilets, because is very easy for a girl to have more than one man in their lives just like men do.

But men that sleep around with different women even though they have a girlfriend what are they called?

I don’t like engaging people like you in a chat, please don’t quote me again.

Continue deceiving yourself::::::
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by dermmy(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2020
Sammarshall:

Is very obvious that your reasoning is very myopic, so because you a girl has another guy she’s having sex with, that’s why you think she’s a public dog.

I laugh in Chinese style, that means your sisters and all the women you know or have in your life are public toilets, because is very easy for a girl to have more than one man in their lives just like men do.

But men that sleep around with different women even though they have a girlfriend what are they called?

I don’t like engaging people like you in a chat, please don’t quote me again.

Continue deceiving yourself::::::

Continue hoeing
Can you boast before your parents that you have a guy you are dating yet you still have sex with other guys? So a lady who engages in this ain't a dog? And you call such lady a wife material? I don't blame you i blame our society.

I believe decent Nigerian ladies are still out there they are just hard to come by every lady is not like you.
You just keep exposing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Sammarshall(f): 5:36pm On May 22, 2020
dermmy:

Continue hoeing
Can you boast before your parents that you have a guy you are dating yet you still have sex with other guys? So a lady who engages in this ain't a dog? And you call such lady a wife material? I don't blame you i blame our society.

I believe decent Nigerian ladies are still out there they are just hard to come by every lady is not like you.
You just keep exposing yourself.

I know your type!

Stupid
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Leo588(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2020
I think what will save that, is to marry a lady you dont love much and she is crazy about you.

5 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Chuky7(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2020
Coded runz n insta babe...
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Bekool(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

After God fear women the decision is all urs to make after all some men have settled down with retired prostituts.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Fragility6: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
galaxy2020:
....How is that your business? How are you sure he himself is not doing worst things, you think most of these write ups are 100% true? You are actually a learner.
One thing i hate na wen a grown up human being go jst jump enta person mention no b say e get any reasonable point 2 contribute. If its not my business d mews shouldn't have bin posted in a public forum n weda d writeups are fake or not it doesnt change d fact dat dese tinz exist.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by 2ScrewsLoose: 8:11pm On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??
Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by 2ScrewsLoose: 8:14pm On May 22, 2020
iyke926:
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious
You get sense,,
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by galaxy2020(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2020
Fragility6:

One thing i hate na wen a grown up human being go jst jump enta person mention no b say e get any reasonable point 2 contribute. If its not my business d mews shouldn't have bin posted in a public forum n weda d writeups are fake or not it doesnt change d fact dat dese tinz exist.
...You open your mouth the call another person public toilet, as if you are a saint. Which of the saints are you pls adolescent?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by boomssey(f): 10:17pm On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

guy just relax o,no.pussy is what dying for oooo.just brace yourself and be a man about it.

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Fragility6: 11:41pm On May 22, 2020
galaxy2020:
...You open your mouth the call another person public toilet, as if you are a saint. Which of the saints are you pls adolescent?
If u get sense n valid point 2 contribute i for know. Reread d earlier comment n look d nonsense u dey talk
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Cloudlord(m): 1:20am On May 23, 2020
Most girls are now the manifestation of the saying "I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody".
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by teezhie: 3:42am On May 23, 2020
She is from the street, to the street she shall return.
Move on..
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AFONJACOW(m): 4:02am On May 23, 2020
SeniorGee:

Great risk if u marry her. My experience still haunts me and unfortunately I lost respect cos I forgave her. Be wise bro
I promised her marriage and walking away now after 4yrs plus I don't know how she will take it, but I wish I can take the long walk of no return because that particular incidents and so many others hurts me
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Kingsdave(m): 4:18am On May 23, 2020
AFONJACOW:
I promised her marriage and walking away now after 4yrs plus I don't know how she will take it, but I wish I can take the long walk of no return because that particular incidents and so many others hurts me

Marry her at your own peril... After fucking others... She don keep de mumu she will get married to
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by NACE13: 9:10am On May 23, 2020
AFONJACOW:

Brother, for your own sanity and happiness, please don't marry that lady. Do not marry her out of pity because wedding is for a day, and marriage is for life. A lady who can cheat on you can do it again if you slack even just for a second.

I know you are trying to make things equal, because judging from your posts, I can tell she's caught you cheating as well. But for the sake of your sanity, please do not marry her. Your happiness or hers, which one comes first? But I can only advice you, it is up to you to do the rest.

As for me, I can't, will never marry a cheating partner, even after marriage (something I don't want), I will file for divorce. Better yet, just make her a baby mama and continue living your life.

But you are funny o. So you broke your TV because you were angry?! Kai! That wasn't cool, brother. You still ended up buying a new one, and then forgiving her. It is like you lost on both sides.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AFONJACOW(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2020
NACE13:

Brother, for your own sanity and happiness, please don't marry that lady. Do not marry her out of pity because wedding is for a day, and marriage is for life. A lady who can cheat on you can do it again if you slack even just for a second.

I know you are trying to make things equal, because judging from your posts, I can tell she's caught you cheating as well. But for the sake of your sanity, please do not marry her. Your happiness or hers, which one comes first? But I can only advice you, it is up to you to do the rest.

As for me, I can't, will never marry a cheating partner, even after marriage (something I don't want), I will file for divorce. Better yet, just make her a baby mama and continue living your life.

But you are funny o. So you broke your TV because you were angry?! Kai! That wasn't cool, brother. You still ended up buying a new one, and then forgiving her. It is like you lost on both sides.
she hasn't caught me cheating before but the fear started after I read her WhatsApp chats I wish I can walk away, I have barely 5 months to make the decision of a lifetime, she have been with me for a very long time and walking away now, my dear I don't want to hurt anyone feelings , even till date she she claims her innocence, currently I'm not in the country there was a time I called her on video calls she didn't knw the time she pick it and hurriedly cut the call I saw the background she was , she was inside taxi I chatted her up she lied again she is in the the house, I asked her what about the noise I was hearing she told me it's rain I called a friend in same area but he told me rain haven't falled for more than 3 weeks, I was trying to get her on phone the next thing her phone was off for that period she replied me around 11pm when she's back I was very bad at her she told me she was with her elder sister that's why she couldn't pick the calls or call me back I asked her when did she stop answering her calls in front of her sister, she said her brother in-law was also there that they went out to see a family, down inside me I knw she went out to see a man , one good part of her that she knw how to make up, we can querrel and u will think that is the end, before u knw it we resolve our issues , I'm planing of getting married in five months time, and my plan is to go back to my base after 4 months of marriage but can I trust this kind of person, she is a professional in lying even if u caught her in the act she will still maneuver like snake , there was a time I used another number to call and chat her up she didn't knw it was me I claimed to be another person, we spent more than 2hrs on call, she told me all her details even the one she haven't told me in real, she willing gave out her information even her family details village and others ,I told her I will come to her state for a friend wedding that I will spend 2 days that I will like her to come to the hotel where I'm staying to meet me , she didn't object, imagine a stranger, she said she will come after work, I asked her what I will bring for her she said anything and I asked her what she will be for me She said I should tell her my self , I told her I need soft kiss from her she said that one is not a problem I was mad when I told her if she can stay behind with me in the hotel she said no because of her parents that she will stay with me small and go, I couldn't take it any more by that time , I called her name we used to call each other , she was very confused she start claiming that she knw it was me that she just want to play along, to be honest I wish this girl can take the long walk out of my life , I keep losing good people because I want to prove a point, I love her but marrying her , my dear that trust will never be there with all these incidents, and I don't wish for a broken family , lol not only my TV ooo I scattered my new industrial OX standing fan i used it to do wrestling my home theater I used my back hand to hit am my nail comot ooo, bro if I no do this I might end up killing her that night because this is girl I love so much and didn't believe she can go that low, not that those people she flirt around are more handsome than me or financially stable than me, her phone spoiled I refused to buy another phone for her for 2months hoping for any of this guys to buy one for her but they couldn't, that girl is master in her act , please suggest best way to walk out without hurting her, I want to lie to her that I won't be coming back any time soon so she will walk away , I will return and do my things secretly without noise and go back , how do u see it
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by galaxy2020(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2020
Fragility6:

If u get sense n valid point 2 contribute i for know. Reread d earlier comment n look d nonsense u dey talk
...just shut ur proboscis adolescent. I rest my case with you, the saint.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Fragility6: 2:40pm On May 23, 2020
galaxy2020:
...just shut ur proboscis adolescent. I rest my case with you, the saint.
Like u get any case bfor.Bleep off. Stay off wit ur shallow mindset.Incorrigible idi*t
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by NACE13: 8:07pm On May 23, 2020
AFONJACOW:
she hasn't caught me cheating before but the fear started after I read her WhatsApp chats I wish I can walk away, I have barely 5 months to make the decision of a lifetime, she have been with me for a very long time and walking away now, my dear I don't want to hurt anyone feelings , even till date she she claims her innocence, currently I'm not in the country there was a time I called her on video calls she didn't knw the time she pick it and hurriedly cut the call I saw the background she was , she was inside taxi I chatted her up she lied again she is in the the house, I asked her what about the noise I was hearing she told me it's rain I called a friend in same area but he told me rain haven't falled for more than 3 weeks, I was trying to get her on phone the next thing her phone was off for that period she replied me around 11pm when she's back I was very bad at her she told me she was with her elder sister that's why she couldn't pick the calls or call me back I asked her when did she stop answering her calls in front of her sister, she said her brother in-law was also there that they went out to see a family, down inside me I knw she went out to see a man , one good part of her that she knw how to make up, we can querrel and u will think that is the end, before u knw it we resolve our issues , I'm planing of getting married in five months time, and my plan is to go back to my base after 4 months of marriage but can I trust this kind of person, she is a professional in lying even if u caught her in the act she will still maneuver like snake , there was a time I used another number to call and chat her up she didn't knw it was me I claimed to be another person, we spent more than 2hrs on call, she told me all her details even the one she haven't told me in real, she willing gave out her information even her family details village and others ,I told her I will come to her state for a friend wedding that I will spend 2 days that I will like her to come to the hotel where I'm staying to meet me , she didn't object, imagine a stranger, she said she will come after work, I asked her what I will bring for her she said anything and I asked her what she will be for me She said I should tell her my self , I told her I need soft kiss from her she said that one is not a problem I was mad when I told her if she can stay behind with me in the hotel she said no because of her parents that she will stay with me small and go, I couldn't take it any more by that time , I called her name we used to call each other , she was very confused she start claiming that she knw it was me that she just want to play along, to be honest I wish this girl can take the long walk out of my life , I keep losing good people because I want to prove a point, I love her but marrying her , my dear that trust will never be there with all these incidents, and I don't wish for a broken family , lol not only my TV ooo I scattered my new industrial OX standing fan i used it to do wrestling my home theater I used my back hand to hit am my nail comot ooo, bro if I no do this I might end up killing her that night because this is girl I love so much and didn't believe she can go that low, not that those people she flirt around are more handsome than me or financially stable than me, her phone spoiled I refused to buy another phone for her for 2months hoping for any of this guys to buy one for her but they couldn't, that girl is master in her act , please suggest best way to walk out without hurting her, I want to lie to her that I won't be coming back any time soon so she will walk away , I will return and do my things secretly without noise and go back , how do u see it

And you still want to wife this lady after all these things. You want to marry a cheat and a liar, is that what you are saying?

I feel so so sorry for you, bro. Just make sure you carry out DNA test on your children in the future, that's all I can say now because I can see you still intend marrying her no matter what I tell you......and try to carry out some STI test too. Good luck, because you'll surely need lots of it
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by WillyXo2(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2020
Heineken:
but boss how you Wan know if you no check?
na the thing be that.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Heineken(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2020
WillyXo2:
na the thing be that.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by WillyXo2(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2020
Heineken:
boss the talk just weak me Sha once. Morale even drop
na so e dey be

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by SeniorGee(m): 4:35am On May 24, 2020
AFONJACOW:

Trust me you'll keep remembering them and regretting why you didn't take that difficult long lonely walk to freedom (as I am sure regretting now).
But am sure you can work things out if she's mature enough to have learnt any lessons. Peace of mind is the ultimate bro. If you can't get it with her let her be.
Stay safe
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AFONJACOW(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2020
SeniorGee:

Trust me you'll keep remembering them and regretting why you didn't take that difficult long lonely walk to freedom (as I am sure regretting now).
But am sure you can work things out if she's mature enough to have learnt any lessons. Peace of mind is the ultimate bro. If you can't get it with her let her be.
Stay safe
tnx for the advice I appreciate alot , better to regret now than regret later
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 24, 2020
m140:

You dey mind her
I've replied your mail
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by immaculate1234(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2020
Na your cross carry am
Who help Jesus carry e own

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ginomel(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2020
AFONJACOW:

Don't make a mistake of marrying her. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Even those that married a virgin are having the urge to cheat. Some even regretted marrying a virgin and could have loved to taste some men before marriage.

Be ware of your intentions.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by instinct57vm(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2020
Alberta123:
Most Nigerian lady are incapable of love.

They'll open there legs for anyone that can solve part of there financial responsibility.

Na this small thing no make u walk grin cheesy grin

You said it all. At least 80% of ladies are what u described! Anyone who disagrees is a learner and not worthy to argue with

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.