Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (123076 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Should I Buy My Gf A Phone Now Or Wait A While? Advice Needed Please. / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by omooba969(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2020
nextstep:

Move on to where, my broda? They are all the same, so just manage the one you fit manage. grin grin

What about the ones that have two or three phones, depending on which boyfriend they're going to visit?

@bolded,

Having more than one phone is a RED FLAG.

ibkkk wot do u think?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 22, 2020
Ryan03:
cheesy lemme believe you
For real oo
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ibkkk(f): 12:41pm On May 22, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded,

Having more than one phone is a RED FLAG.

ibkkk wot do u think?

Does it really matter?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kurupt1: 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
dermmy:

Sorry bro, shit happens.
you fvcked up, you for just turn am to sex object sharply
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by omooba969(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2020
ibkkk:

Does it really matter?

It smells of wahala ni.. undecided
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ibkkk(f): 12:57pm On May 22, 2020
omooba969:

It smells of wahala ni.. undecided

No wahala kankan dear. You don't have to judge a babe with the number of phones she has.
The most important thing is being real as the case may be.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Beety26(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2020
Heistman:
we both know that's a big lie

Wake up dude and smell the coffee...stop living in denial.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by VickyRotex(f): 1:02pm On May 22, 2020
enemyofprogress:
[s]Rubbish! As she talk sey her monthly period don start manage am like that or enter her from the other side(yansh) and make sure she suck you well well and throwey the akamu for her mouth. When you finish tell her never to come your house again. I ate nonsense especially from girls.[/s]

Vickyrotex and ajepako I think una dey see wetin your landlord pikin do my friend?

Stop to dey smoke weed, you no go hear. see your life now. cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by omooba969(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2020
ibkkk:

No wahala kankan dear. You don't have to judge a babe with the number of phones she has.
The most important thing is being real as the case may be.

It's a RED FLAG IMO sha. cool
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Bushpolicy(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2020
Fake story

Na them
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Bushpolicy(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] By their comments yea shall knom the
madampresident:
Fake story
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by UncleJJ(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2020
safarigirl:
Women keep their options open, anybody that pops the question first, wins the race.

Women keep their legs open, and whoever pops the question before or after the fact; gets what's left.

wink
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by FOREXMARTS: 1:18pm On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

and all these while you been kissing her not knowing you're actually sucking another man's ayayay!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AFONJACOW(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2020
Na so all of them be even the one u marry put for house nah same same characters, just marry one make baby just to please parents and ancestors after few years take the kids to hospital for paternal test take the one that matches ur gene and send the one that didn't match yours away with their promiscuous mother... Women of nowadays are pathetic liars

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AFONJACOW(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2020
25th December last year been my birthday, nah so I waited for my gf to come cook Christmas rice she no show until 7pm because we planned to finish the party in the club, not knowing she went out for another party ooo, anyway as she arrived I just told her to enter Moto make we commot no need of cooking again since it's late we drove to one of the popular club in town I called few nighty type friends to come around, as we were poping wine up and down, so after some hours of dancing and drinking I got ex-husband and decided to chill out in the car I went along with her phone , that day devil enter my head I decided to check her messages I tried few passwords it didn't open until I give it another try here it goes I sharply navigate to her WhatsApp what I saw , guys was eyesore couldn't believe, this is a girl I have been with for more than 3yrs and even planning to settle down with, all the alcohol wey dey my body just disappeared, we went home she fast asleep I decided to continue with the chat , I buzz the guy he replied we chatted for long until I can't take it any longer when he asked her to look for nearby hotel they can stay bcuz last he came she didn't stay long bcuz of distance , nah so I use slap wake this girl up after I stopped replying and he starting calling her line , only line nah only me dey call, I told her to answer the calls she will pick and hung it , I vex that night na so I carry hand break my plasma TV and few things in my room, I made that day horrible for her he didn't fight ooo but I called her all kind of unprinted names tires, for sure we letter settle ooo in the morning and goes back to our normal lives but she never admit another person has bleeped her since we started, now I'm planing of getting married this Christmas and she's still in No1 position among few girls I had but the ghost of that particular incidents still torment me , I can't marry any girl bleeped by another guy while courting.... Women are something else
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by safarigirl(f): 1:39pm On May 22, 2020
UncleJJ:

Women keep their legs open, and whoever pops the question before or after the fact; gets what's left.

wink

Not like there was much left of the man anyway. I suppose men keep their dicks in their pants and present themselves to their wives in their virgin state undecided

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Omotaday(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2020
UnusualJhay:

sorry o, did he tell you he'd marry her? ?... undecided undecided
He said “his babe”, and it is logical to say babe can become wife anyday.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ishilove: 1:54pm On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??
Buhahahahaha!! cheesy

I hope you don get yourself? Shit_ happens. Last last you go dey alright
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Danester: 1:55pm On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Onyi4live(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2020
Was she dead or sleeping upon using her finger to unlock the phone. Op nawao
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You Can Crawl back to your Room and Sleep grin grin
its a pleasure to deceive the deceiver WORD
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 22, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You're not just getting my points. Below is my comment on a similar thread perhaps, it will give you a better understanding of my position on such subjects.

Liked at 11:16am On May 20:
Romance / Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:55pm On May 19
The easiest way to know if your woman is cheating on you is through her phone. Guy,check that phone of hers and discover wonders ! When you see contact names like " Prayer warrior ", " Pastor" ,Mummy Praise, 3x, Sister B,etc, don't be deceived,the real faces behind those fictitious names are the cheating partners.

Look out for these signs if you are suspecting your woman:

1. She chats most time with a particular contact e.g "prayer warrior". That is her man !

2.Check her Facebook contact list,you are not likely to find that particular man there. She is being careful and trying to hide the identity of her partner in crime.

3. She lies and contradicts herself often times.

4. She gives funny excuses to go out and travels out of town without informing you. When you confront her about this,she tells you it was a business trip and that she didn't plan it.

5. Her attitudes towards you change. She is already comparing you with her man outside and she is of the opinion that the man is better !

Above points apply mostly to married women who cheat on their husbands.

Cheaters are killers, be warned ! Just divorce her once you have your facts because if you don't, she is likely to send you six feet below the ground.
true these are signs that she is cheating.qieutly divorce her or if u about getting married to her calmly cancel the wedding
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kollins3(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story
One of dem
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by tightpussy156: 3:11pm On May 22, 2020
What is ur write up all about.u must be a fool to think say na only you they Bleep the bitch when u never marry put for house.even some married women they Bleep outside not to talk of a bitch.see all this girls u see are dogs they are ready to Bleep any kind of dick for money.who quote me hug transformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by galaxy2020(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Fragility6:

Dem no tie her to am cum mean say she go turn public toilet? D way una dey reason eh.Tueh
....How is that your business? How are you sure he himself is not doing worst things, you think most of these write ups are 100% true? You are actually a learner.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Sammarshall(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
dermmy:

BS. So a faithful wife falls from heaven? Won't the man court the woman before they tie the knot? A lady that cheats during courtship won't be faithful to you when you marry her. As if marriage guarantees faithfulness and loyalty. This is the dumbest post i have seen on NL

You’re the dumbest guy I have read his post this year.

So because you’re dating her without any plans for her, she should be faithful to you?

Get a life Mr!

Every girl needs assurance!

Give her a reason to stay with you and she will be stupid to cheat on you.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by dermmy(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2020
Sammarshall:

You’re the dumbest guy I have read his post this year.

So because you’re dating her without any plans for her, she should be faithful to you?

Get a life Mr!

Every girl needs assurance!

Give her a reason to stay with you and she will be stupid to cheat on you.

We know your type na. At least nairalanders are reading your trash. So a lady must turn herself to a dog just because she's not getting assurance from a guy? So because a guy does not have a plan for you you have to turn yourself into a dick sucker sucking dicks around the place ?? Jesus christ.

If you are not getting assurance from a guy why not leave him must a lady turn herself into a public dog because of that? Because you are not getting assurance from him you have to date him and have sex with many other guys and how does that give you the assurance you need?

Did you read what that guy wrote there?
How did you even know the guy does not have plan for her? May God continue to save his innocent children from ladies like you.

See as she open her iniquitous mouth
"every girl needs assurance"
As if we guys are mumu wey no need assurance too.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by segunoluomoofte(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2020
I have learnt my lesson with women at 16 now I deal with them on one leg in one leg out basis any crazy I don waka and I got three kids already who needs a woman for any stress not me too many pussy out there to die for one
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by SeniorGee(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
25th December last year been my birthday, nah so I waited for my gf to come cook Christmas rice she no show until 7pm because we planned to finish the party in the club, not knowing she went out for another party ooo, anyway as she arrived I just told her to enter Moto make we commot no need of cooking again since it's late we drove to one of the popular club in town I called few nighty type friends to come around, as we were poping wine up and down, so after some hours of dancing and drinking I got ex-husband and decided to chill out in the car I went along with her phone , that day devil enter my head I decided to check her messages I tried few passwords it didn't open until I give it another try here it goes I sharply navigate to her WhatsApp what I saw , guys was eyesore couldn't believe, this is a girl I have been with for more than 3yrs and even planning to settle down with, all the alcohol wey dey my body just disappeared, we went home she fast asleep I decided to continue with the chat , I buzz the guy he replied we chatted for long until I can't take it any longer when he asked her to look for nearby hotel they can stay bcuz last he came she didn't stay long bcuz of distance , nah so I use slap wake this girl up after I stopped replying and he starting calling her line , only line nah only me dey call, I told her to answer the calls she will pick and hung it , I vex that night na so I carry hand break my plasma TV and few things in my room, I made that day horrible for her he didn't fight ooo but I called her all kind of unprinted names tires, for sure we letter settle ooo in the morning and goes back to our normal lives but she never admit another person has bleeped her since we started, now I'm planing of getting married this Christmas and she's still in No1 position among few girls I had but the ghost of that particular incidents still torment me , I can't marry any girl bleeped by another guy while courting.... Women are something else
Great risk if u marry her. My experience still haunts me and unfortunately I lost respect cos I forgave her. Be wise bro

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Racers(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2020
nothing here na, this is shit we've all dealt with one time or the other. man up and move on, life got to go on bro
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Orlandihno(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2020
If u never marry her don't take her so seriously. I can feel ur pains, at the same it's so funny, It really touched me. Damn sorry gee!!

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by jokolo282(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2020
Emperor002:
pls hw can i spy into my partner fone witout dem knwing i want to clear my doubt
Just 2k and I will send you the ebook and app

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.