Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (122981 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Onlyonebuhari: 9:23am On May 22, 2020
80% of church girls are in church to commit adultery.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Jaspaman: 9:25am On May 22, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

See am

Na your type dey wash your babe, menstrual pants.

Dey form commando for here

Disgusting b*tch.You guys will be forever be exposed. Puta!!
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2020
Chibae4real:

You need to change your psychology about ladies. All ladies are not the same. you using 99.9% is totally wrong. we still have decent ladies out there, it's just that most Nigerian men don't value them. They even call them village girls or jew. what most guys don't know is' if you really want a girl, you can as well make her what you want her to be . if you don't like her dressing, go to the market and buy her what you would like her to wear, be open up to her, tell her what you want!

Then when u package am finish she go wan begin explore other routes.. It happens a lot of times
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by tonididdy(m): 9:27am On May 22, 2020
jorju:
When I found out about my own.... I added all those guys in a group, didn’t fight anybody, I only tell em the update and we all agree on one thing...
Create a timetable to on how to share her....
go away jor. .. you lie too much
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by OsuIgboIpob: 9:29am On May 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Well.. all I know and I will say is. There are still good ladies out there... Infact very very...But their number is very disheartening..
And most of them are highly intelligent tongue tongue tongue
Where do you stand?

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Gardenia(f): 9:30am On May 22, 2020
Interested in getting a sugar mummy and daddy?
Contact me via call or Whatsapp for your legit connect now.

Hook up is not free.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ksstroud: 9:30am On May 22, 2020
If you want to live long, stop reasoning these unloyal beings.
Work on your life.
They are everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by tunary(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2020
iyke926:
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious
Iyke you get sense wella, I'm impressed with this comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by tonididdy(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2020
foleskay:
Lol. Me wey spend 3 hours ontop pusssy this afternoon. If d babe isnt your wife,, ditch her and move to the nxt available one. Babbes plenty for town that need serious knacking.
3hrs untop puna is boring abeg, the pussy go dry unless nor be one babe

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by babtunns(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2020
iyke926:
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious

best advise u have here o

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 9:35am On May 22, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
80% of church girls are in church to commit adultery.
very true bro.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by LAguy(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2020
kizwid:
werey, come carry ma own leg walk na grin.
man up, e don happen to you be dah. as a nigur, take all the necessary evidence, keep it to ya self. continue to de enjoy ur sex life with ya till the day her pussy tire you then release the evidence
Na this one be real werey.
You know if the guy fit change her make she become better girl. Abi nah virgin you dey find, sitdown there and no just accept your fate.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by cray91(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2020
right about that!
Ryan03:
una dey make me laugh for this forum. Guys use to be the ones doing these stuffs. The girls got wiser and took over the game now the guys are crying like they are innocent. Lol, make una chill, we are reaping the fruit if our labour, make we dey play am dey go.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ybaby: 9:36am On May 22, 2020
Marry her fast before those other guys propose before you.

Good luck
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Chochovini: 9:45am On May 22, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story
. EXACTLY. No be small fake story o. Imagine, e just open watsapp na im e just paralize. Na bomb comot from the phone hit am 4 legs? Yeye story.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Axiwaju(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2020
grin
seanwilliam:
and dont forget to always use raincoat..

If her pussy sweet, and u no want to start pussy hussling, keep her and turn her to your sex object .Fhuck her like say she no get creator.

Kill all the feelings for her

To be honest, I hate all these relationships talk talk...
If you are in relationship, have it at the back of your mind that your girl go still fhuck up las las..

Except Virgin, no girl worths the stress.. u still have 90% assurance on virgin..

Ask yourself why jesus no get wife...
Ask yourself why God no get wife...
Ask yourself why satan no get wife...
Ask yourself why Sean.william self no get girlfriend..
But you u dey form strong head grin

Take 10 dosage of redpill for today grin
U supposed dey ok..
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by aalangel(f): 9:49am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

I hope this isn't a joke....and please don't write in pidgin again.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by abidem4real: 9:54am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??
My friend, women are naturally bitches even from the time immemorial. Have you forgotten their creation and the eternal pain their foremother caused our forefather as a result of her "infidelity" so to say. It might not be in Qur'anic and Biblical record that she was flirting with the serpent, but come to think of it, why did the serpent come to her when he knew that her husband was not around?
They were believed to have been created purposely to soothe, help and comfort men. But alas! The have been the torn in our flesh.
Interestingly, the life of a man is said to be incomplete without her; the unavoidable bitch.
MY ADVICE: He who dates or marries a "virginless" woman has dated or married a potential prostitute. You either live with her while you go out there and enjoy your precious life with her kinds or send her packing if you can't cope with her infidelity so as not to commit murder my brother.
I REST MY CASE

4 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Mart1994(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2020
Ryan03:
pls keep your mouth shut and stop acting like a child whose candy was taken away

You must be the guy that self-services with her pics every other night.

undecided
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Galapagous(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2020
Thank God u haven't join ur ancestors grin
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

Rule1: U should already know these hoes ain’t loyal.

Rule 2: some ain’t hoes and Sm aren’t dat bad so don’t give up.

Rule3: if Ure not checking her phone knowingly or unknowingly she’s not ur babe yet. So now u know. Lol

I’m an serious advocate for checking the dam Fone b4 u seal the deal.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by MiosheEmpire1(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2020
dermmy:

This ur own case serious o.
Is more than serious,because of dat issue,i was sacked@my working place,i was emotional sick,i did not goto work 4gud 3weeks. a lady dat we both plan to marry eachoda.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by MartinsD12(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

Real niggarrrz don't trust biitches, girlfriends are like public property no body owns it but everyone is free to share it, it's only your wife is your own property except the wife that decides to cheat.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

I saw mine too and my heart collapsed and we are still together of recent before she went for her nysc we had same argument but the mumu me forgive her but my mind still dey there and dey remind me of everything way she don do. Omo bro this my own is not that worst but this girl I swear I can't trust her again. I dont know how to dispose her because she don beg tire.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by fortune1968: 10:16am On May 22, 2020
kizwid:
werey, come carry ma own leg walk na grin.
man up, e don happen to you be dah. as a nigur, take all the necessary evidence, keep it to ya self. continue to de enjoy ur sex life with ya till the day her pussy tire you then release the evidence
This approach is not the best of except you are not a serious somebody . Don't you think something more negative can happen by just keeping her to have fun ? Don't you think keeping her may prevent you from meeting a responsible lady ? There is more to a relationship than sex . Your money can get you that anytime , anywhere .

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Numero9: 10:20am On May 22, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Stop having unrealistic expectation on a lady you haven't engaged or married, infidelity and cheating is only for married people after saying their vows, or engaged couples who had made there intentions clear..

relationship these days is like shareholders company, its who controls the highest stake in a kpekus that is the main guy while others are side niggars, even as you are getting angry be certain that many fvckers are in her facebook and instagram DM trying their luck to gain the opportunity to slack the pvssy, you shoud also hunt other girls like that

So kindly also toast more girls, go on dates, have fun and have side chicks, option A, option b and Option C in another state or location, this way you can also enjoy your life without too much worries and wouldn't be going to buy pad and cooking cat fish over Vagina that is cheaply available to everyone this days even teenagers, brick layers and agbero

In your 20s you are supposed to explore all your options and browse every available kpekus so that you can settle for the best, your girlfriend already knows the drill, na you still dey slack

Damn!!!! See Bad man!!!.....Lol
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nnamdinaija(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2020
Olawrites:

No pursue yet..keep enjoying yours till u hace better option.

My babe did this last year, I confronted her she begged and cry. I lock up.

I just downgraded her to sxx object till date.

Infact, now I use her to my advantage in having cheap conji cure.Anytime, Anyway and Anywhere

Her loss

You won't tell us how much you have been spending so far for each bleep

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by lucky4west: 10:23am On May 22, 2020
trust a lady at ur own peril
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Czartega(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

That's a No No! Don't try it again you were lucky to have survived this one.
That's how I read my ex's chat one time. Unbelievable cry I almost get heart attack. She told me she went home previously, but the chat said other wise. She go visit one agbero! After the boy don tell her make she shave her kitten before she come, and me dey here dey wound myself on top bushy kitten. Omo Dem pound am finish she con dey tell am say she nor go visit am again for her chat. And that is just the story of one of the many chats I read.
Since then eh! Trust issues nor let me love with my whole heart anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 10:30am On May 22, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Where do you stand?
among the good ones dear
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by OsuIgboIpob: 10:31am On May 22, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
among the good ones dear
Awnnn cool
That's so sweet.
Keep it up dear.
There's always a good reward for being good...
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:31am On May 22, 2020
Jaspaman:

Disgusting b*tch.You guys will be forever be exposed. Puta!!

Keep wailing

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.