Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,958 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73851 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by tomju(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2020
Jide should go to Lagos sharp sharp and marry Anita. Anita should be paying Jide 15m per year from her 42m until Jide gets another job.
If Jide is not mad, he will not even argue or bring this matter to social media
Ultimately, if Jide still waste more time, please someone should give me Anita's contact, I'll marry her in Lagos.. grin grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Kingchuksero: 9:00pm On May 19, 2020
Fake story. So I have to keep my advice to myself.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 19, 2020
if anita listens to him then she is foolish.do jobs grow on trees? he wants her to quit her job and become a housewife so he can now be oppressing her.some ppl"s inferiorty complex is quite epic.he can arrange with his bank to transefer him to their branch in lagos.how hard is that?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2020
Twoclans:
Jide should please pack his bag and go to Lagos.This is not about pride it is about the figures .
pride wont let him
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
etrange:

Why do we allow emotions to becloud our sense of judgement ? Do you know how much of her life she must have dedicated to her career to attain that level? She should throw all that away because of a man's ego?

Honestly, any man that insists the fiancee should relocate is wicked and provocatively sexist.
...and for a banker to be earning 1.25million monthly, he must've been playing along the road.

do you really know what it means to earn 1.25m monthly as a banker??
it means that he mayhave risen to the post of either principal manage, an auditor, an area/reginal manager, a director etc and have laboured so hard for the bank and no longer a junior/contract staff or a cashier that earns 85k.

and you expect him to throw it away because he got married.
abeg swerve.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Mcslize: 9:10pm On May 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Your dp is one reason why I like small and petite girls..

Something I’ll be able to carry and to place at any circumference.. grin wink

Na wa o. We are discussing Jide and Paulina and you are here discussing punnani. If I nack u akpako now, they will say person do bad thing.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Joyfulgal: 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
Explorers:
On a serious note, do we jobs in Nigeria that pay over N3million every month?

Yes we do. Some Nigerians are explored as expatriates in some oil rig/fields and paid in foreign currencies in North
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by perdollar(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2020
d woman should quit d relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 19, 2020
LongLife4all:
How can N45m be made to give way for N15m? That is crazy and at the same time, it's not good for the guy to lose his own job. If he resigns now because of Anita's N45m, that is when he'll see the real woman in Anita.
he can work his transfer to their branch in lagos.his wife dont necessiraly need to quit her job.that will be a very dumb move.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Tribalism123(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
Not my type.

Next pleased
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by cray91(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
Believe This cooked Story at your own peril
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ProtectMyMoney: 9:17pm On May 19, 2020
Jude gets a transfer to Lagos, gets a house , marries Anita and tells Anita to move into his house in Lagos.

Problem solved.

Nobody needs to resign.

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Biggers82(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2020
That man called Jude is a foool and must be stone to death Ewu if you are looking for who to quit that the man he is just an idiott.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Goalnaldo(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
Ningen:

A man's ego and pride comes first.
Jide should simply quit the relationship!

Please if you're Anita & you're reading this send me a PM. I'll relocate my whole village to Lagos.

Thanks.

[img]https://media1./images/cef51d3c84686b935a26ca3cd9cc2460/tenor.gif?itemid=4782556[/img]

where do you guys see all these GIFs grin

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by joeking2222: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
arcdone:
On the serious note, the woman� should be the one to relocate to meet her husband if she truly loves him, no matter how much she earn as income, Man should always be glimpsed as man, her lady should respect him for that cause. one of my pastors used to share his part of his story about his wife, she works in an oil company in PortHarcourt, as a minister, travel took him to another place, in which his wife abandoned her high paying job to move with his man. If her wife can't respect her for now for who he his I don't think that there marriage can exist...
Bro, e remain small make i talk say ur brain dey pain you, but just decide not to say it, coz you fit senior me for age.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by chronique(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
Sometimes as a man, you stoop to conquer and allow logical reasoning take control rather than your ego and emotions. I wouldn't ask my wife to resign when she is earning more than 3 times my salary and has the potential to grow in her field. I'd rather move to Lagos and maintain my current job till I find something better. That doesn't mean I would now start waiting for my wife's money. Being a man is not about having big prick, broad shoulders and huge ego. It's about having wisdom and being able to learn and pilot affairs without allowing issues degenerate into major conflicts. There are ways you will behave as a man and your wife would be forced to submit her finances to you simply because she can trust your decision making skills and know that she would be safe with you.

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Dreyton36: 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Bank CEO and oil company employee,just like that your side chick that year.
I know if oil company
But bank they receive such huge amount ni
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by etrange: 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
...and for a banker to be earning 1.25million monthly, he must've been playing along the road.

do you really know what it means to earn 1.25m monthly as a banker??
it means that he mayhave risen to the post of either principal manage, an auditor, an area/reginal manager, a director etc and have laboured so hard for the bank and no longer a junior/contract staff or a cashier that earns 85k.

and you expect him to throw it away because he got married.
abeg swerve.

Calm down, it's just a chat, we are not fighting.

I never suggested the man didn't work hard. I only said it's baseless and unfair to ask the lady to quit. Both of them have worked hard but one person's hardwork pays more so on what grounds should the person be the one to leave her job? No one's career matters more than the other but given the huge difference in their revenue, if one person must move, it should be the man. Otherwise, they should find a way to have a distance marriage.

Saying the woman should without any logical reason is just sexism.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Realfrankie(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2020
Twoclans:
Jide should please pack his bag and go to Lagos.This is not about pride it is about the figures .

I know all the ladies in nairaland won't support jide's opinion lol

anyway I like that style on your profile picture grin
Twoclans:

I know all the ladies in nairaland won't support jide's opinion lol

anyway I like that style on your profile picture

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 19, 2020
ednut1:
you are still a kid and know nothing. As an auditor in oil and gas industry i have seen salaries of female oil workers and also heard gists. Some of them the husband no one work and madam dey collect 1 to 2m a month
Im no kid jor,the example you cited is not exactly the way you see it,some of those men you were talking about were once well to do but got drained along the line and their wives had to take the lead,go and dig more and you will find out.Men are becoming leeches these days
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by lucianohase(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2020
That's not good! He should aspire to earn higher and also encourage his woman ! Honestly, he has a complex problem.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 19, 2020
all I see there is a staged drama.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by StubbornGENIUS: 9:45pm On May 19, 2020
Dreyton36:
I know if oil company
But bank they receive such huge amount ni
Yes nah.a regional bank manager earns up to 20M

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MansoryMX(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2020
Last time I checked Jide is a Yoruba demon like the one in my neighborhood who left his hard working wife and son for a runs babe. Any reasonable husband will be the one to relocate for the sake of his wife’s job. Anita flee for your dear life!

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Consray(f): 9:50pm On May 19, 2020
perdollar:
d woman should quit d relationship.
yea you're right dear, she should quit the relationship what nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by peacesampson(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2020
Hmmm..If I were the one ..I no try am..u can forget about the relationship...bank work that has no security....
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by ImaIma1(f): 10:03pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

The hubby must be a real Niggarr,

But as for me, the woman should quit and relocate to p. H for peace to reign.

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.

42m/12 = 3.5m almost 4 times.
It's not rocket science. Sometimes pride has no place in some decisions.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Worksunlimited: 10:03pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?

The guy get problem I swear.. 42m si 15m, igi mu jina s'ori.. im village people fit dey discuss im matter at the time he was spewing the trash out
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ningen(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Where do you guys see all these GIFs grin

Here; https:// smiley
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by smiliyB(f): 10:07pm On May 19, 2020
Vlibray:
It is Jide that will move.
Anita can even pay his salary out of her 42m..
grin cheesy cheesy omo! This one enter gan shocked
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MorataFC: 10:11pm On May 19, 2020
Ningen:

A man's ego and pride comes first.
Jide should simply quit the relationship!

Please if you're Anita & you're reading this send me a PM. I'll relocate my whole village to Lagos.

Thanks.

[img]https://media1./images/cef51d3c84686b935a26ca3cd9cc2460/tenor.gif?itemid=4782556[/img]

grin grin grin Kai, I don laugh tire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.