Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73774 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Onota: 7:51pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Jide is mad. But this Anita salary get as he be. She has to be a top manager to earn such angry grin. I have seen a madam earning 3m net a month in an oil company. And she had 17 years experience o. Means anita is not even evening newspaper but suya newspaper. Jide is still mad anyways.

Has to be a fake story
You took the words from my mouth. Fake, fake, fake

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MadeINchenzen2: 7:51pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?
Nice thread my friend. lalasticlala my friend pls push my truth or dare thread to FP... I want to engage more NAIRALANDERS. Thanks
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by jaxxy(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2020
Ramos16:
Banking job 1.25M monthly, lol, hmm, Branch managers earn half of that, who is this Jide

That’s not how it’s broken down monthly. 14m includes allowances and upfront/lumps sum payment which are paid differently. This will be deducted b4 calculating his actual monthly salary.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Dadaboy: 7:55pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Jide is mad. But this Anita salary get as he be. She has to be a top manager to earn such angry grin. I have seen a madam earning 3m net a month in an oil company. And she had 17 years experience o. Means anita is not even evening newspaper but suya newspaper. Jide is still mad anyways.

Has to be a fake story
You shared exactly my thoughts perfectly hahahahaha
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by arcdone(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2020
On the serious note, the woman� should be the one to relocate to meet her husband if she truly loves him, no matter how much she earn as income, Man should always be glimpsed as man, her lady should respect him for that cause. one of my pastors used to share his part of his story about his wife, she works in an oil company in PortHarcourt, as a minister, travel took him to another place, in which his wife abandoned her high paying job to move with his man. If her wife can't respect her for now for who he his I don't think that there marriage can exist...
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by HRMK: 7:56pm On May 19, 2020
its the man that shuld quit his job!let the lady give him the whole pay ie #15m to start a biz and relocate to lagos!!
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by frozen70(f): 7:59pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

Nonsense, the man should even resign and be the house husband
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Abdulyakeen: 7:59pm On May 19, 2020
If this story is not all sides of the coin....
Permit me to say if Jide is Wike's handler and his salary is but his peck then Anita can relocate. If otherwise...then Anita needs to be more creative, tell Jide to take 30million yearly for relocation and see if he would refuse?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by SweetCunt97(f): 8:01pm On May 19, 2020
clemmonce:
No.... no no no..... Whether you accept it or not, the truth will always be - A woman should not have the full financial say in a family. Women subconsciously see the man as the provider anything short of that leads to disrespect. If the man can transfer to Lagos without losing his job fine, but that he should resign and feed on the wife's salary till he gets a job is trouble...... I am not against a woman being independent i am just against her being the sole provider of the house.
This topic us simply sensational. Didn't they discuss the terms before agreeing to marry?

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ramos16(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2020
jaxxy:

That’s not how it’s broken down monthly. 14m includes allowances and upfront/lumps sum payment which are paid differently. This will be deducted b4 calculating his actual monthly salary.

What difference does it make, he is still earning the same amount.

If you had mentioned tax, pension etc, I would have said touche, anyhow he is still earning 1M+ as take home
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by akin101: 8:05pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Yearly: 15m + 42m... 57m
Monthly: 1.25m + 3.5m=4.75m

Feeding/month: 500k
Clothing/month:150k
Maintenance/month(ladies):250k
Miscellaneous/month:200k
Total expenditure/month: 1.1m

Balance/month: 4.75m - 1.1m= 3.65m..

Jide you could become a billionaire don't allow the devil..
The lady has a good point.. Boys thinking deep
omo see money calculator grin shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by goldmatrix(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
The man is an idiot..I think he is more stupid than Buhari whose selfish ego has boxed Nigeria into an irredeemable impoverished nation...a laughing stock among nations.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2020
Ramos16:

What difference does it make, he is still earning the same amount.

If you had mentioned tax, pension etc, I would have said touche, anyhow he is still earning 1M+ as take home

Yh it’s quite possible if he’s a zonal manager or a branch manger of mega branch.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by yembet(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Yearly: 15m + 42m... 57m
Monthly: 1.25m + 3.5m=4.75m

Feeding/month: 500k
Clothing/month:150k
Maintenance/month(ladies):250k
Miscellaneous/month:200k
Total expenditure/month: 1.1m

Balance/month: 4.75m - 1.1m= 3.65m..
The man should allow the lady to voluntarily, leave her job. If she is forced against her decision/, the repercussion might not be palatable.
She might be angry and upset at the end.
I think it is better for the man to move to Lagos on a transfer or come to look for a job

Jide you could become a billionaire don't allow the devil..
The lady has a good point.. Boys thinking deep
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by NuclearGodzilla: 8:28pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:

Keywords: Banker, Nigeria, naira

The answer is a no-brainer cheesy
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by NuclearGodzilla: 8:30pm On May 19, 2020
arcdone:
On the serious note, the woman� should be the one to relocate to meet her husband if she truly loves him, no matter how much she earn as income, Man should always be glimpsed as man, her lady should respect him for that cause. one of my pastors used to share his part of his story about his wife, she works in an oil company in PortHarcourt, as a minister, travel took him to another place, in which his wife abandoned her high paying job to move with his man. If her wife can't respect her for now for who he his I don't think that there marriage can exist...
So the husband cannot relocate to Lagos and find a better paying job? One that may even earn him more than wifey's?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by NuclearGodzilla: 8:31pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Has to be a fake story

It's a super story
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Brunicekid(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2020
Ningen:

A man's ego and pride comes first.
Jide should simply quit the relationship!

Please if you're Anita & you're reading this send me a PM. I'll relocate my whole village to Lagos.

Thanks.

[img]https://media1./images/cef51d3c84686b935a26ca3cd9cc2460/tenor.gif?itemid=4782556[/img]

Nawaa ooo!!!
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 19, 2020
SHE HAD BETTER NOT MAKE THAT MISTAKE. NEVER
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by supereagle(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2020
Those of you saying the woman should relocate have not seen things in life, moreover, the man is trying to suppress the woman financially.
There was a case like this about five years ago, the man in PH, the lady in Lagos with high paying job, the lady relocated, lost the job in Lagos, after a year the marriage crashed. I'm a witness to it not that I was told. I'm close to lady's family.
Marriage is about compromise, there is nothing wrong if the man relocates to Lagos. It is a team and mutual thing.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Gazzy88(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2020
Twitter is a lying machine.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by knowhowk: 8:47pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Has to be a fake story
Story Detector I Hail You ooo
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Lagyaovye33: 8:49pm On May 19, 2020
Mr jide what did u realy use in making this decision.brain or skull? no want should quit any job but look for means that will keep u in touch with ur wife.job nobe small thing for nigeria.what if she quit and later u got sacked?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Goodzinny: 8:49pm On May 19, 2020
Me i no marry again ooh!! Another better man go come marry me and my job.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by etrange: 8:49pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

The hubby must be a real Niggarr,

But as for me, the woman should quit and relocate to p. H for peace to reign.

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.

Why do we allow emotions to becloud our sense of judgement ? Do you know how much of her life she must have dedicated to her career to attain that level? She should throw all that away because of a man's ego?

Honestly, any man that insists the fiancee should relocate is wicked and provocatively sexist.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 19, 2020
If the girl resigns, she be fool.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Munzy14(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Has to be a fake story
suya news paper got me...

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by miko1988(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2020
Dis is pure fake ,,,no bank pays 1.2m monthly
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by joeking2222: 8:55pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damn Niggarr!

The hubby must be a real Niggarr,

But as for me, the woman should quit and relocate to p. H for peace to reign.

15m/12 = 1.25m
That's manageable
The wife should quit.
D guy no ready to marry d babe bro. Bank work na d kind work you fit run ur transfer from one location to another, unlike the oil company work? What if the oil company no con get branch for port Harcourt? Bro, abeg leave matter for Matthias.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by joeking2222: 8:57pm On May 19, 2020
SAVEDBABA:
If the girl resigns, she be fool.
As in, original fool.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by sugarboy1142: 8:57pm On May 19, 2020
Anita abeg no quite o. Jide is jealous.Anita Wise up. Don't quite

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.