Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73797 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Harunabisanti(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2020
Love smiley

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Crayonforest: 6:20pm On May 19, 2020
Woman money na her money
Man money na our money

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Donald3d(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2020
gbagyiza:

It depends on the woman. If she is a humble type, the type that accord respect n also submit to her husband, the husband should not let her resign, they just need to discuss n find a suitable solution to this. But if the woman is the type that look down on the husband, n see him as nothing, in fact some will even try to take the position of the husband as the head of the house just because she earns more than him, I tell you he is in trouble because she can even seek for divorce if the husband ask her to resign.

Yeah, that's why I said this :

Jide, move to Lagos and be with your wife, as long as you know and you are sure, at least, sure enough, that she isn't a proud person
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by SmartMen: 6:23pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?

How many times una go post this thing after rebranding? Good luck to those answering sha.. Me no get that time
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nmezor(f): 6:23pm On May 19, 2020
Fabricated tale, yawns
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by JeffSiberstein: 6:24pm On May 19, 2020
Fake and unrealistic story so no answer.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 6:24pm On May 19, 2020
newdawn2017:
such a man is a wicked, inconsiderate, controlling, proud, arrogant, malignant & selfish. D lady should see such as a red glad & depart from such a man as her end after d wedding ceremony will be destruction. undecided u re d man called jide u re an anunaki.
Ah! ah!
calm down sweerie, I'm not Jide?
imagine an average nigerian lady being the bread winner and shouldering third-part of the family's expenses, you know what i mean by that??na so she will be complaining upandan.

las las, its frustration and depresion will kill the man and na your type go dey call him a lazy and irresponsible man.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Mike008(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2020
These people are not serious. They are just flaunting their earnings.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by TheBusinessHub: 6:25pm On May 19, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Sent you an application already.

Expect a response within a couple of hours
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Yeah, the above reply from the wifey is very awesome i must say(that's if she doesnt give room to pride).

bro remember, the only person who even brought pride to the issue, would be the man who is making 15M expecting his 42M earning wife to quit her job.

but! women can't be trusted when it comes to shouldering family expenses for a year or two, but then, i will say that the bolded is easier said than done. if this man in question quits his job, thats when he will see the woman in his wife.

the man cannot be trusted either.... actually, we all know that the husband wants his wife to quit her job so that she can depend on him, thus he can CONTROL her. i find it quite insulting for anyone to ask their partner to quit their job.

this issue is bigger than just the salary...
- do you own your home in that city?
- which city is better to raise kids?
- which city is safer for both of them?
- what about going half way aka compromise (whoever quits their job will receive their spouse salary and handle all the family finances etc)?
- what about finding a person that you are compatible with?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by badoh(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2020
jeremiah123:
Information not true
No bank in Nigeria pay their staff 1.2m a month. Make una reason am.
Who told you? Do you know the take home of AGM and DGMs in Banks? It's because you're not well informed.

3 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by paul100(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2020
Those people saying that money is outrageous.I can't really say but i know someone that earns up to 2.5million per month in total,but he has been working for a long time.He is a computer engineer.
If this story is true,then i think the guy is afraid of the girl looking down on him because she earns higher than her.Because most women that earns more than their husbands will somehow or indirectly mock him and also disrespect him.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2020
Well, it's just a work of fiction!!!... Most Nigerian men will quit their jobs, and move to Lagos to be closer to the "Gold mine"!!!

Even the most egotistical of men will not even lose sleep over doing this!!! This is MONEY we are talking about, Corona period for that matter!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2020
paul100:
Those people saying that money is outrageous.I can't really say but i know someone that earns up to 2.5million per month in total,but he has been working for a long time.He is a computer engineer.
If this story is true,then i think the guy is afraid of the girl looking down on him because she earns higher than her.Because most women that earns more than their husbands will somehow or indirectly mock him and also disrespect him.

so during dating everything is ok, then suddenly she will change after marriage and become a demon?!

if thats what the man believes then why would he want to marry such woman (with or without 42M salary) to begin with?

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Ramos16(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Banking job 1.25M monthly, lol, hmm, Branch managers earn half of that, who is this Jide
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Reptyle(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2020
If the only reason the man wants her to quit the job is to massage his ego, then he is not a wise man. He is insecure and a very dangerous man to have as a husband.

If I were the woman, I would not proceed with the marriage...even if he eventually concedes to letting her stay in Lagos. His request has exposed a critical flaw in his character that could play out in so many ways if she decides to go ahead with the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by OKTolu: 6:34pm On May 19, 2020
Fake news and bloggers are like 5 and 6
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by RTSC: 6:36pm On May 19, 2020
The girl would be an idiot to do that.

The evil powers of her father's house wants to demote her.

If I am her brother, I must not set my eyes on that jide in our family ever again.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DonMekino(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2020
Jide, find a poor girl and marry at PH, Anita, find a poor decent guy and marry in Lagos.... the wealth will be redistributed, afterall they say we rise by lifting others...

lolzzz
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Adex2442: 6:41pm On May 19, 2020
Lie lie. Which jobs pay 42 million and 15 million in naija??

Are they buhari chief of staff or are they senators
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Kenny9857(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
This is what i'm trying to say.

you we men sometimes tends to be stubborn.
the women should give him reasons(in mannered approach)why he should quit.
Mrbrownjay1
He is not quitting bro
He is just going to write a letter to request for transfer..
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by RTSC: 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
A good man would make it work.

Your wife is earning 42 million annually. Poverty is dead forever.

I don't mind if she comes home only on the weekends or even twice a month.

That is why we have air transportation.

Enter PH , make love, see the kids and go back.

It won't take more than six hours.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
Jide aka jideofor an ibo man asking his fiancee to quit a 42million annual income, i don't believe.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by hennylove(f): 6:47pm On May 19, 2020
I know of a couple with similar story. The wife works with shell while the husband is a lecturer with a northern university. The wife refused to resign and relocate from South and they got divorced

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 6:47pm On May 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro remember, the only person who even brought pride to the issue, would be the man who is making 15M expecting his 42M earning wife to quit her job.

the man cannot be trusted either.... actually, we all know that the husband wants his wife to quit her job so that she can depend on him, thus he can CONTROL- do you own your home in that city?
- which city is better to raise kids?
- which city is safer for both of them?
- what about going half way aka compromise (whoever quits their job will receive their spouse salary and handle all the family finances etc)?
Yeah, at the bolded, makes much sense, as for raising of children, p.h is a no no for me.
for the man to be arning as much as 1.25m mmthly as a banker means he has laboured so hard for the bank and has risen to the position of either a principal manager, an auditor etc and he's no longer a contract/junior staff or a cashier that earns 85k monthly.
its may not be that easy for him

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Olarewaju89: 6:51pm On May 19, 2020
Is jide alright? I know jide is in Lagos already. Don't come here and wanne us joor grin
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by DamnnNiggarr: 6:54pm On May 19, 2020
Kenny9857:

He is not quitting bro
He is just going to write a letter to request for transfer..
He must be a senior staff either an auditor, principal manager, area manager etc to be earning such amount!

Some people dont know what it means to be earning 1.25million monthly as a banker.

so bro i got your point and hope they grant his request for a transfer.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by farem: 6:55pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?

Can someone still be boasting of the words Bank or banker during this global economic crisis?
That jide be CEO ni? I pity him. His wife resigns, join him in PH and the 2nd day, bank will ask him to stay home.
Unless if he cannot get transfer. Isn't this supposed to be part of the courtship? Sorry e fit be FUCKship o and that one nor dey get direction, na soso vaịn fun Full am
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Mypeople2(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
lalasti.clala post that didnt hit front page?
back to the topic, 40m÷15m that's more than 2times, If I'm Jide, I'll just quit my Job and relocate to Lagos and become a full time house husband
grin grin The best thing is for Jide to apply for a transfer and move to Lagos, not to stay with her but to rent another house for both of them to stay, so that they won't be this .."this is my house, this is my house stuff"
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by flyingdutchman(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2020
Liars
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by LaIabobo: 7:00pm On May 19, 2020
Crixxx:
Yearly: 15m + 42m... 57m
Monthly: 1.25m + 3.5m=4.75m

Feeding/month: 500k
Clothing/month:150k
Maintenance/month(ladies):250k
Miscellaneous/month:200k
Total expenditure/month: 1.1m

Balance/month: 4.75m - 1.1m= 3.65m..

Jide you could become a billionaire don't allow the devil..
The lady has a good point.. Boys thinking deep

Feeding per month 500k, monthly Clothing for 150k?? Lmao You don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 19, 2020
Fake story undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.