Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (73766 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by stormborn28(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
This Anita And Jide story is trending online. Who do you think should move?

Jide earns N15 million per annum as a banker in Port Harcourt while his fiancee, Anita earns N42 million annually as an oil company worker in Lagos.

Jide asks Anita who earns much higher to quit her job in Lagos and relocate to Port Harcourt and look for a new job after their wedding.

The story has sparked divided reactions on social media.

Who do you think should move?
what?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by paul100(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so during dating everything is ok, then suddenly she will change after marriage and become a demon?!

if that what the man believes then why would he want to marry such woman (with or without 42M salary) to begin with?
It is possible.Remember girls can change overnight.Once once ,there is always a disagreement in a relationship or marriage,that can make the girl to start acting weird when she knows that she can paid the guy his salary and have still have enough money

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by speedchariot(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2020
Hmmmm,Bank can fire at time.Anita please leave Jide he has no vision.Na insecurity wan kill am.Follow Chukwudi that has two shops in Alaba Market.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2020
Vlibray:
It is Jide that will move.
Anita can even pay his salary out of her 42m..

Bros you mad gannnn..
Na woman we dey talk about ohhhhh grin cool
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2020
paul100:

It is possible.Remember girls can change overnight.Once once ,there is always a disagreement in a relationship or marriage,that can make the girl to start acting weird when she knows that she can paid the guy his salary and have still have enough money

if thats what a man thinks of his babe then he has no business wanting to marry her...
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Attackerokenwa: 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
Audio
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Thegoodone13(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2020
She should never take step she will regret later. Don't resign. If she is my daughter, that is the advice I will give her.

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by stormborn28(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2020
Twoclans:
Jide should please pack his bag and go to Lagos.This is not about pride it is about the figures .
meeeenbbhhh.. Your DP na WW 2 ooooooooo
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by toluleke(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2020
Non of them should quit their Jobs. Highest with time they can ask for relocation. When couples both earn the marriage goes smoothly cos no one is a liability to each other

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by teehex(f): 7:11pm On May 19, 2020
Frankly this shouldn't even be a problem, Jide's reasons are not tangible infact to me it sounds like he just wants to prove his "dominance in the relationship". This to me looks like an insecure,immature man that feels threatened by the income of his wife to be. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by adecz: 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
Anita should tell jide to come
to Lagos & she will be paying him
his monthly salary out of her own..

They should have sorted this out
b4 marriage.

Anita!!
Don't try & even think of relocation
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by breadtom: 7:14pm On May 19, 2020
Fake story believe this oyo is your own.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by LadyHeaven(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin

In marriage, or in this case proposed marriage, compromise is key.
Couples need to start seeing themselves as team players, treating the relationship and marriage as a business.
Whichever decision is the best for the team, in the long run, should be the best decision .

Ask yourself, if you were running a business and you have an option of getting an investor of 42 or 15m, which would you take ?

Its not like he is losing his job, he is just getting transferred, all he has to do is "measure up" in other areas of the marriage.

Jide, move to Lagos and be with your wife, as long as you know and you are sure, at least, sure enough, that she isn't a proud person.

Men should stop feeling intimidated by women.

In this case, its not like he is broke, poor or jobless. This is just plain ego and "what would people say"

One of the best ways to succeed in anything, especially marriage is ignoring what people would say.

Marriage shouldn't be a battle field of who is better, but it should be a place where winning and improvement should be the priority.

In the long run, what matters in marriage is that you have more wins than loses.

EDIT :

I can see some people quoting me grin grin grin
If you feel intimated by a woman earning more than you, then mutual respect really doesn't exist and you are basing your control of your home solely on your financial power.

I am not saying a man should not earn money and take care of his family .

But have you every asked yourself, why some women married to wealthy men who take care of all their needs still cheat on them ?

Money isn't everything, there are so many other aspects of marriage besides money.

In this case its funny, because the man isn't even broke at all. He is wealthy, at least by Nigerian standards.

Na wa for una

Make una sha follow me for twitter
www.twitter.com/NaijaSteveJobs

I like your reasoning...
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by livebyday(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Jide is mad. But this Anita salary get as he be. She has to be a top manager to earn such angry grin. I have seen a madam earning 3m net a month in an oil company. And she had 17 years experience o. Means anita is not even evening newspaper but suya newspaper. Jide is still mad anyways.

Has to be a fake story

Guy you be idiot grin grin grin

Goat
Cow
Fufu

Apple

In short I hate you

You made me.laugh and pee

Suya paper na new one
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by odedele: 7:18pm On May 19, 2020
Fabricated trash,are they d MD of d organization?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Midex88(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
Lies. Fake story. No bank in the current Nigeria that Will pay a whopping annual salary of 15million to a young banker of marriageable age.
Unless the person is of top management. Even branch heads don’t earn that much as monthly net salary.
And the woman too. 42million. Fake News

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by elpochas: 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
If you belive these story,then you can belive the devil is a black man.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Advancedman(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2020
Donald3d:
grin grin

In marriage, or in this case proposed marriage, compromise is key.
Couples need to start seeing themselves as team players, treating the relationship and marriage as a business.
Whichever decision is the best for the team, in the long run, should be the best decision .

Ask yourself, if you were running a business and you have an option of getting an investor of 42 or 15m, which would you take ?

Its not like he is losing his job, he is just getting transferred, all he has to do is "measure up" in other areas of the marriage.

Jide, move to Lagos and be with your wife, as long as you know and you are sure, at least, sure enough, that she isn't a proud person.

Men should stop feeling intimidated by women.

In this case, its not like he is broke, poor or jobless. This is just plain ego and "what would people say"

One of the best ways to succeed in anything, especially marriage is ignoring what people would say.

Marriage shouldn't be a battle field of who is better, but it should be a place where winning and improvement should be the priority.

In the long run, what matters in marriage is that you have more wins than loses.

EDIT :

I can see some people quoting me grin grin grin
If you feel intimated by a woman earning more than you, then mutual respect really doesn't exist and you are basing your control of your home solely on your financial power.

I am not saying a man should not earn money and take care of his family .

But have you every asked yourself, why some women married to wealthy men who take care of all their needs still cheat on them ?

Money isn't everything, there are so many other aspects of marriage besides money.

In this case its funny, because the man isn't even broke at all. He is wealthy, at least by Nigerian standards.

Na wa for una

Make una sha follow me for twitter
www.twitter.com/NaijaSteveJobs

Hide is a fool and he is not good, not prepared and above all a stupid fellow.
just remove marriage from the issue and deal with it as job offer option.
Banks are sacking and can sack at anytime without or little compensation but oil company is international offer yet the investment and entrepreneurship opportunity is there.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2020
adecz:

Anita should tell jide to come
to Lagos & she will be paying him
his monthly salary out of her own..

They should have sorted this out
b4 marriage.

Anita!!
Don't try & even think of relocation

this wont solve the problem because, even after paying him 15M out of her own salary, she will STILL have more money left than the insecure Jide.

2 Likes

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by feedthenation(m): 7:23pm On May 19, 2020
If i"m in Jide's shoes, i will request for a transfer to Lagos for marital reasons. Also there will be better opportunities for networking to get another job in Lagos.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by kolaaderin: 7:30pm On May 19, 2020
This is one fake story, but if I'm to say a word. The husband should as a matter of urgency file for a relocation to the bank and if not approved should start finding another job in Lagos even if the job will pay less than 15m .
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by chiol: 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
They are not compatible. Money is not everything, besides the two parties are financially okay. Hence, money should play little or no role in their marriage.

The man should go for a lady that earns lesser than him in order to have peace in his marriage. The lady too should as well look for somebody at her level, that she can have respect for. The man should not be moved by money. He should look for who will be submissive to him and give him a peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Dreyton36: 7:32pm On May 19, 2020
Wait o I don't understand
14m salary,. 42m salary
Na human part them they hawk?
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Vero4u: 7:35pm On May 19, 2020
Jide should not in any way quit his job o. Women nowadays cannot be trusted.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2020
Ningen:

A man's ego and pride comes first.
Jide should simply quit the relationship!

Please if you're Anita & you're reading this send me a PM. I'll relocate my whole village to Lagos.

Thanks.

[img]https://media1./images/cef51d3c84686b935a26ca3cd9cc2460/tenor.gif?itemid=4782556[/img]

I don’t know what jide is waiting for. Bt if there’s trust they don’t necessarily have to live together right away. It will be complicated Bt they can manage it.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by kimjessey2019: 7:37pm On May 19, 2020
Jide is a Man and the man. The woman should relocate to where the husband is. Next
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by messi042: 7:38pm On May 19, 2020
me as the man, i no go quit, me as the woman, i no go quit

1 Like

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Galactico4ever(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2020
Dreyton36:
Wait o I don't understand
14m salary,. 42m salary
Na human part them they hawk?
Bank CEO and oil company employee,just like that your side chick that year.
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by chaloskyx: 7:46pm On May 19, 2020
both of you stay apart and make your money jare till then dont have kids until you guys decide to live together
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Abbeylanre15(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2020
This is a fake story..
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2020
Prenuptials would have been a better option but I doubt the credibility of this story...
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:50pm On May 19, 2020
Lol, what a joke! The guy should move of course abi make them break up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.