Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? (6823 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:45pm On May 19, 2020
Case study:Joseph Beana.

This was the ULTIMATE BETRAYAL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:47pm On May 19, 2020
I absolutely love the fact that Arnold Schwarzenegger never abandoned his son, but he hurt his wife and children badly. Arnold and Maria separated and yet to finalize their fivorce.

Maria already moved on and has a new boyfriend.❤️

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:58pm On May 19, 2020
A major screw-up indeed!
How can a MAN of this status perform this kind of BLUNDER? With a family and everything going for THEM ALL?

Maria was PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD! undecided

1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00pm On May 19, 2020

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
This is TWISTED! undecided

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 19, 2020
No, I can't. I can't even forgive one, who cheated without having a child. I'm just too disgusted by the act.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 10:34pm On May 19, 2020
The thing with cheating (let alone love child on top) for me is that even if I do forgive, the act in itself would just kill any type of connection between the two of us for me, so we'd just be living as acquaintances, or 'friends' at best. So either way, there'd be no point of staying even if I did forgive it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by DontBullshitMe: 12:56am On May 20, 2020
Monogamy is a horrible arrangement for men if not why should women congregate on this thread to bitch about love-child or absence of it.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:03am On May 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Monogamy is a horrible arrangement for men if not why should women congregate on this thread to bitch about love-child or absence of it.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This goes both ways.
Wait till I bring the woman with “love children” in their marriages. Women bytching will be child’s play. Men will shed tears on and offline!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 4:17am On May 20, 2020
never never and never.I'm already annoyed with the question sef.Anyways it's very important to check who you are settling down with.A promiscuous bachelor will eventually be a promiscuous husband there's nothing like he will change after marriage.I avoid promiscuous men like a plague.

7 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:17am On May 20, 2020
A case of 2 CHEATS in a marriage? undecided

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:52am On May 20, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

This goes both ways.
Wait till I bring the woman with “love children” in their marriages. Women bytching will be child’s play. Men will shed tears on and offline!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:57am On May 20, 2020
It is not as easy to walk away in MOST CASES.
I think MEN are less tolerant and forgiving than women.

I also believe it is more difficult for African women to walk out of a marriage when the man has an insane amount of wealth. Much easier in western cultures. But the case of Arnold and Maria not finalizing their divorce AFTER NINE years? I wonder! grin

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by yvelchstores(f): 1:12pm On May 20, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

This goes both ways.
love child is a child that was had from cheating, ie there is already a marriage before the illegal conception. You are mixing it up.
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by nana228(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
It is not as easy to walk away in MOST CASES.
I think MEN are less tolerant and unforgiving than women.

I also believe it is more difficult for African women to walk out of a marriage when the man has has an insane amount of wealth. Much easier in western cultures. But the case of Arnold and Maria not finalizing their divorce AFTER NINE years? I wonder! grin

If a man does it everyone will know. In this case it is women that decides to keep the child or have an abortion and the other scenario is if the other woman eventually has the child and wants people to know.

However, when a woman does it, especially in Nigeria where DNA tests are done out of absolute necessity, the men will train another man's child even until they die, most of them won't find out.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by liberalchick(f): 2:45pm On May 20, 2020
yvelchstores:
love child is a child that was had from cheating, ie there is already a marriage before the illegal conception. You are mixing it up.
How is she mixing it up? Women have love children too, only the husband thinks it’s his.

11 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by armadeo(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
I absolutely love the fact that Arnold Schwarzenegger never abandoned his son, but he hurt his wife and children badly. Arnold and Maria divorced are still yet to finalize their fivorce.

Maria already moved on and had a new boyfriend.❤️

Dem resemble sha.

No need for DNA test.
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 20, 2020
Al these women blowing hot that they will do this and do that, Dem never marry that's why grin

Callotti, this question is for married women. Not single ones.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 20, 2020
This thread would have been too good to be true without a comment like the above

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 20, 2020
Thegamingorca is back shocked
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 9:36pm On May 20, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

This goes both ways.

It goes both ways indeed. You've always been a loose woman. I know having your vulva clasped against different assortment of dicks has been your hobby.

But a true woman knows she's defiled immediately two or more dicks interchange visitation to her love-tunnel (stench-trench, in your case). This is something your "evolved" mind would never understand.

When men invented words like "cum dump" we had someone like you and your ilks in mind.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:42am On May 21, 2020
postmann:

It goes both ways indeed. You've always been loose woman. I know having your vulva clasped against different assortment of dicks has been your hobby.

But a true woman knows she's defiled immediately two or more dicks interchange visitation to her love-tunnel (stench-trench, in your case). This is something your "evolved" mind would never understand.

When men invented words like "cum dump" we have someone like you and your ilks in mind.

LWKMD!!!! You will be very goooood at writing “literary KPORRNO” I swia. See as you juss dey describe “ya fantasy”? shocked

You still dey alive on and offline? cheesy

What have all these got to do with this thread? undecided
Those days don passsss wey I go siddon for work dey type crrrrrap to posters like YOU on and off NL. Glad I can wait till my days off to read nonsense from posters like “YOU and your ilk”, who can’t stick to topics without interjecting “personal mis-feelings” into every gaddem thread they show up on.

I don really give a piece of ratzzzarse what you think about me. I thought you would have grown up by now. Very entertaining. cheesy

Please, have a seat at the very back of this thread, till your “SUCRUTUMS” have something to offer on this thread besides my “vulva” to fantasize about. cheesy

* I tok am say some men go shed tears on and off line when woman begin play the same game *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky42q5dnp2k

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:07am On May 21, 2020
liberalchick:

How is she mixing it up? Women have love children too, only the husband thinks it’s his.

Oh no! I am referring to cases where the spouse EVENTUALLY finds out while still married, like the case of Maria and Arnold. You are referring to the other case, where Mr. Beana was TOTALLY in the dark. grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:19am On May 21, 2020
nana228:

If a man does it everyone will know. In this case it is women that decides to keep the child or have an abortion and the other scenario is if the other woman eventually has the child and wants people to know.

However, when a woman does it, especially in Nigeria where DNA tests are done out of absolute necessity, the men will train another man's child even until they die, most of them won't find out.

No, I am referring to cases when the spouse eventually finds out and HOW THEY HANDLE IT.
Do they forgive, stay in the marriage and move on, or they remain unforgiving, bitter, get separated/divorced and move on.

Or do dey feel miserably-trapped, unable to forgive, move on BUT stay in the marriage?

Maria never forgave Arnold. She is stil LEGALLY-MARRIED to Arnold. She has to some extent moved on with her “old-new“ lover. The case of Arnold and Maria is quite complicated.
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:29am On May 21, 2020
armadeo:

Dem resemble sha.

No need for DNA test.

I think he looks more like his mom who looks is a more masculine version of Maria. grin

One thing is certain, Joseph Beana looks like Christopher(Arnold’s last child with Maria).

Joseph and Christopher are only 1 week apart. wink They were almost TWINS! cheesy

Arnold was a VERRRRRY BUZZZZZY MAN! cheesy
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:37am On May 21, 2020
yvelchstores:

I am referring to a LOVE-CHILD conceived IN A MARRIAGE by either spouse. Not mixing it up. The reason I am using Maria and Arnold an example. It was the LOVE-CHILD that mainly caused them to separate t think.

It appears they were BOTH CHEATING. . . . But only Arnold had a child from his cheating spree!

Now, the housekeeper(Mrs. Beana), Arnold had the affair with was ALSO MARRIED! She and her husband are divorced.✔️

8 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by sisisioge: 4:41am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm...it will be strong o. No thank you!

Arnold's sin here is more than the original sin

1. Cheated on his wife.
2. With their maid right under his wife's nose
3. Forrrking her without protection thus exposing his wife to diseases.
4. Knocked them up at the same time
5. Had is illegitimate child under their roof without disclosure.
6. The maid too was a married woman while the affair lasted.

Na real wa o. No forgiving pls!

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:56am On May 21, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...it will be strong o. No thank you!

Arnold's sin here is more than the original sin

1. Cheated on his wife.
2. With their maid right under his wife's nose
3. Forrrking her without protection thus exposing his wife to diseases.
4. Knocked them up at the same time
5. Had is illegitimate child under their room without disclosure.
6. The maid too was a married woman while the affair lasted.

Na real wa o. No forgiving pls!

. . . . And after Maria found out?
The maid continued to WORK with them TILL SHE RESIGNED BEFORE CHRISTMAS! Why would ANY WIFE do such A THING? undecided

I have not yet answered the question.
What would I have done? undecided I am still THINKING!
Trying to put myself in MARIA’S SHOES. I am trying to understand WHY SHE IS STILL LEGALLY MARRIED TO ARNOLD with all 4 children ABOVE 20 YEARS OF AGE. undecided
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by sisisioge: 4:57am On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

. . . . And after Maria found out?
The maid continued to WORK with them TILL SHE RESIGNED BEFORE CHRISTMAS! Why would ANY WIFE do such A THING? undecided

I have not yet answered the question.
What would I have done? undecided I am still THINKING!
Trying to put myself in MARIA’S SHOES. I am trying to understand WHY SHE IS STILL LEGALLY MARRIED TO ARNOLD with all 4 children ABOVE 20 YEARS OF AGE. undecided

Initially, to protect his political status... Now it has to be money
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:04am On May 21, 2020
sisisioge:

Initially, to protect his political status... Now it has to be money

Ok.

Arnold or Maria? Who is wealthier? undecided
Who was “dragging” the divorce finalization?

IT IS INDEED COMPLICATED! cheesy

Ms Shriver filed for divorce on July 1, 2011, citing “irreconcilable differences”.

Since Maria filed the papers, the couple have appeared to have a good relationship.

They have both attended family dinners and have supported one another at events.

Maria is said to have started dating political consultant Matthew Dowd in 2013m while Arnold has been with physical therapist Heather Mulligan, who is 27 years his junior, for several years.

However, despite the couple being on good terms and both moving on to new partners, Mr Schwarzenegger reportedly refused to sign the divorce agreement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Memorable Teen Moments / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! / My Story; A Troubled Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.