Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? (6841 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On May 23, 2020
McWordsworth:
Wow! I can't believe the silverbullet guy was banned for this?

McWordsworth:
Even this! shocked

Rule 4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by McWordsworth: 5:13pm On May 23, 2020
cococandy:

Rule 4. Discussions of the art of love-making should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.

It's only a metaphor.
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2020
cococandy:

Rule 4. Discussions of the art of love-making “WITH CONSENTING PARTIES” should be restricted to the hidden sexuality section.

Lol. So many ways to kill a rat. I knew he was going to slip with time. I just had to be patient enough.

I added the capitalized part. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 23, 2020
cococandy:

Nah babe. Don’t do that. Don’t use me as access to someone.
I want to believe that’s not your intention but it comes off that way.
Just let her do her own thing.

I'm sorry if i typed the wrong thing...I just want her to be aware that you've helped me.
hope you're doing okay ma?
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by McWordsworth: 5:29pm On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. So many ways to kill a rat. I knew he was going to slip with time. I just had to be patient enough.

Be ready for the long haul!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by McWordsworth: 5:41pm On May 23, 2020
pocohantas:

And why is it that you don't like quoting the postman guy directly? You do this because you know you'd definitely need the MOD's help to expurgate his diatribes and quoting him will leave his post technically unexpurgated since it would be embedded in your own reply.

You know you dare not go to bed knowing his vitriols against you are hanging out there like dirty undies for all to see. It's bad for business, isn't it?

Little mind as fragile as a lab glassware! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:39pm On May 23, 2020
Funny thread, we have the lowest of men on nl though, some anyway, the need to go personal when out gunned shows high level of weakness, lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by McWordsworth: 10:44pm On May 23, 2020
It is clear you constitute the base spectrum in the family section female gang. Throwing solidarity around is chiefly for the low IQ sycophants of the group.

Even your punctuations are in need of emergency overhaul.

Sorry, who outgunned who? Bwuahahaha! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by otunbalamba: 8:04pm On May 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Someone arrived late indeed.

Olodo wey get missing script go wan form say na wetin cause im spillover be that.

Easy pickings darling, haq haq haq grin
ahhhh cheesy

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by armyofone(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2020
Interesting thread. Ummm....after all is said and done, there are many Arnold Schwarzeneggers in Nigeria - the only difference is - Nigerian Arnold would have beaten Maria black, blue and bloody and send her packing! Then move Ms. B in - shortly after, another cycle all over before Ms. C.

It's a long tale cheesy!

Biglittlelois:
Funny thread, we have the lowest of men on nl though, some anyway, the need to go personal when out gunned shows high level of weakness, lol.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by LedRock: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
emmyN:
Thank you OP. This was an interesting read. I am very sure of how I would handle a love child in a marriage. There is no point racking my brain about it. She goes!

This interesting thread however ended on page 3 and was overrun by trolls. It's a shame seeing grownups constituting themselves as nuisance on the public space.
Only sensible comment in the thread, adults behaving like children in this thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's Youngest Grandmother: Likely A Nigerian / My Wife Abandoned Me While On A BP Of 250/150.(A Cameroonian Nairalander's Tale) / Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.