Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? (6843 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Ishilove: 7:23pm On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Every case has the underlying themes of infertility and betrayal.

If I were married to a man like Arnold, who has an extremely VULGAR disposition in dealing with women, I WOULD ACT NO DIFFERENT FROM MARIA SHRIVER.

Maria was from the “Kennedy Family” and she fell for “Conan, The Babarian”. JFK was NO BETTER than Arnold. Maria was very used to men in her family who could not keep their pants zipped up.

The whole scandal STUNNED her. To make matters worse, it happened RIGHT UNDER HER NOSE, ON HER MATRIMONIAL BED! embarassed
I look at Maria, and I look at the woman Arnold cheated on her with, and I shake my head and wonder at men...

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On May 22, 2020
Mstick:

grin grin
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by BadBradley: 9:32pm On May 22, 2020
Ishilove:

I look at Maria, and I look at the woman Arnold cheated on her with, and I shake my head and wonder at men...
men are shallow. We just want to Bleep and move on.

And we have all the right to be, afterall the burden and responsibilities of testosterone is enormous. Give us a breather.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Ishilove: 10:12pm On May 22, 2020
BadBradley:

And we have all the right to be, afterall the burden and responsibilities of testosterone is enormous. Give us a breather.
It's still no excuse for gross irresponsibility. It is this kind of nonsense that makes some women stab the devil out of men.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:14pm On May 22, 2020
Ban hurts ehn...

Please always report them. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
The true test of emotions is not getting banned because you are fighting on NL. Opening an alternate to continue. A man that is almost 40 o, abi in his 40s sef.

Steven Seagal my role model. This man can take on a 1000 people without rumpling his shirt. Be like him. Bye grin
Only one person. shocked shocked
Causing massive tears like this .
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 10:20pm On May 22, 2020
BadBradley:

Congratulations
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by SilvaBullet: 10:21pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
Ban hurts ehn...

Please always report them. grin grin grin grin

Ouuh, darling, what's going on here? grin
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On May 22, 2020
cococandy:
Only one person. shocked shocked
Causing massive tears like this .

Lmao. He will still say I am the one crying.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by liberalchick(f): 10:27pm On May 22, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh no! I am referring to cases where the spouse EVENTUALLY finds out while still married, like the case of Maria and Arnold. You are referring to the other case, where Mr. Beana was TOTALLY in the dark. grin
Oh ok. Some of these women don’t really mind the cheating/love child, they only leave when the cheating has been exposed so as not to look ‘weak’. Ditto Wendy Williams. Wendy wouldn’t have left if Daily Mail didn’t break the story. She knew the mistress was pregnant and she wasn’t going to leave. In the West, especially celebrity women get bashed for not leaving a cheating spouse. So the women invent stories like “break babies” to justify staying with the cheat.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by SilvaBullet: 10:27pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:

You have no idea the joy. Ban is a medal. It's like that deep moaning a woman let's out that tells a man he's hitting the right spot. grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by liberalchick(f): 10:31pm On May 22, 2020
Conveniently all the anti-bullying superheroes are missing from this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On May 22, 2020
“Ban is a medal”

#Gets banned.

“Oh Mynd44, you are this and that.”

Na small thing we dey take know true medals. Choose your medals wisely. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
liberalchick:
Conveniently all the anti-bullying superheroes are missing from this thread.

grin Do they really think anyone believes or takes them and their anti-bullying gibberish seriously?

We are children they must think

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Waiting for the weeping thread to come up.
Since none of them can focus on the topic.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2020
Yea, you wouldn’t try to blackmail people out of reporting you if BANS ARE MEDALS.

Report them!!! grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 10:51pm On May 22, 2020
cococandy:

Waiting for the weeping thread to come up.
Since none of them can focus on the topic.

They will go report to Seun. As victims concerned. That is after all mind games to make you feel weak for reporting them fails. Lmao!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 11:06pm On May 22, 2020
Okwu nkasi obi!!!

What sportsman wouldn’t like to take a medal?

A sportsman that knows he would NEVER get one.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
I set a trap and you will ALWAYS fall into it.

Now you are trying to be cautious. That is what ban does to people who want MEDALS.

Ain’t no one falling for your mind games, but you will keep falling into my trap. Na your cry after ban dey sweet me die!!

I dey kampe!! If you like, loose guard again. grin

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
“Ban is a medal”

#Gets banned.

“Oh Mynd44, you are this and that.”

Na small thing we dey take know true medals. Choose your medals wisely. grin grin

You remind me of how army take dey celebrate shekau death back then, it such a shame non had the sense to figure out "shekau" was just a title grin grin ... you just jam-talk n see ur krawkraw ass fully blown open ... until then enjoy d parry grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On May 22, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On May 22, 2020
Nawa! Why e dey explain give me?

Water wey hot must cold!!! grin grin

From “your pussy cunt saxophone trigger fck penile krinkrun krankum”

TO

“My death is my glory”

Long live NL ban. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Ishilove: 11:29pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
Nawa! Why e dey explain give me?

Water wey hot must cold!!! grin grin

From “your pussy cunt saxophone trigger fck penile krinkrun krankum”

TO

“My death is my glory”

Long live NL ban. grin
Please I cannot laugh this evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's Youngest Grandmother: Likely A Nigerian / Man Beats Wife Over Failure To Have Male Child / Clearance Sales!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.