Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? (6849 Views)

How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by sisisioge: 5:16am On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok.

Arnold or Maria? Who is wealthier? undecided

I think its an agreement between them both. Besides, if she wanted to really finalize she would have done so since.
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:19am On May 21, 2020
cococandy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wink wink wink wink wink

This MATA Na real SOAP OPERA!
Let the “crying-game” begin. grin

Why is it ALWAYS MORE PAINFUL when a MAN is on the receiving end? undecided
Even me FEEL the pain for the Beana-Dude! cry

*lemme ‘epp NL dudes cry* cry cry cry cry cry

C-H-A-I- !!!!! This is soooooo touching. SOME WOMEN SHAAAAAAA!!! undecided

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1390543/amp/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-love-child-Mildred-Baenas-ex-husband-says-feels-betrayed-didnt-know-son-wasnt-his.html

He learnt the truth just last week, when news broke of Schwarzenegger's love child.

In an emotional interview Rogelio said he feels 'betrayed' and claims 'Arnold Schwarzenegger for me, [was] my hero... Maria [Shriver] is destroyed forever.'
sad sad sad sad sad

And while he is coming to terms with the news, Rogelio said he still considers the boy his child.

He told Entertainment Tonight he wanted to tell the youngster: 'I am your father. That's all

Meanwhile wronged wife Maria Shriver, 55, who was married to 63-year-old Schwarzenegger for 25 years, has filed for divorce.

'It's not a matter of if Maria will file for divorce, but when,' a source told the website.

The former TV presenter, who gave up her high-flying career to support her husband's political ambitions, has hired celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser to represent her.

Asked whether he was angry at the revelation, he said in broken English: 'For sure. I was angry. I feel betrayed. I feel like no good.'
sad sad sad sad sad

Rogelio also speculated that the boy does not know about the furore surrounding his paternity.

'I don't think he has seen television. I don't think he knows,' he said.

Rogelio was married to Baena, 50, for ten years and helped raise her other three children. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

According to new reports today, Baena insisted on a DNA test when her son was just a toddler, to prove Schwarzenegger was the father.

Although the actor accepted paternity of the boy, who is his spitting image, Baena wanted the relationship made official.

'Arnold knew all along that [the boy] was his child,' a source told gossip website Radar. 'But Mildred insisted on a DNA test – and it proved that Arnold was the father.'

Baena worked for the Schwarzenegger family for 20 years and only retired in January.

Her son was unaware of his paternity and would visit the Schwarzenegger family home with his mother, where he would unknowingly play with his four half siblings.

The child is just five days younger than his half-brother, Christopher.

Entertainment Tonight also showed video footage of Baena singing Happy Birthday in Marilyn Monroe style along with Mildred and her family photographed with Schwarzenegger at family events.

Colombian-born Rogelio also said he did not know where Baena is hiding.

'Nobody knows where she is,' he said.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:23am On May 21, 2020
sisisioge:

I think its an agreement between them both. Besides, if she wanted to really finalize she would have done so since.

The divorce is now final.
You know it takes 2 to finalize a divorce. I don’t think they were ready to let the marriage go. Too painful for both of them I think.

30 years na JOKE? undecided
This is an article from April,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.amomama.com/amp/188275-inside-maria-shriver-arnold-schwarzenegg.html

1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:01am On May 21, 2020
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2087151/amp/Mildred-Baena-Mother-Arnold-Schwarzeneggers-love-child-divorces-husband.html

Arnold has secretly been supporting Mildred and their son for years.

Earlier this month it was rumoured that the actor and his estranged wife Maria were calling off divorce proceedings after they were each spotted with a ring on their wedding finger.[/Arnold has secretly been supporting Mildred and their son for years.

Earlier this month it was rumoured that the actor and his estranged wife Maria were calling off divorce proceedings after they were each spotted with a ring on their wedding finger.

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by yvelchstores(f): 7:37am On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

I am referring to a LOVE-CHILD conceived IN A MARRIAGE by either spouse. Not mixing it up. The reason I am using Maria and Arnold an example. It was the LOVE-CHILD that mainly caused them to separate t think.

It appears they were BOTH CHEATING. . . . But only Arnold had a child from his cheating spree!

Now, the housekeeper(Mrs. Beana), Arnold had the affair with was ALSO MARRIED! She and her husband are divorced.✔️
ok
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 8:01am On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
LWKMD!!!! You will be very goooood at writing “literary KPORRNO” I swia. See as you juss dey describe “ya fantasy”? shocked

You still dey alive on and offline? cheesy

What has all these got to do with this thread? undecided
Those days don passsss wey I go siddon for work dey type crrrrrap to posters like YOU on and off NL. Glad I can wait till my days off to read nonsense from posters like “your ilk” who can’t stick to topics without interjecting “personal mis-feelings” into every gaddem thread they show up on.

I don really give a piece of ratzzzarse what you think about me. I thought you would have grown up by now. Very entertaining. cheesy

Please, have a seat at the very back of this thread, till your “SUCRUTUMS” have something to offer on this thread besides my “vulva” to fantasize about. cheesy

* I tok am say some men go shed tears on and off line when woman begin play the same game *

Of course you do give a damn! All narcissists and social media addicts like you do give a damn about their PP.

Waiting till after work to reply to my jabs was a monumental achievement and you needed to share it online too!

And someone said she's a feminist! Mental vegetable!

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

wink wink wink wink wink
This MATA Na real SOAP OPERA!
Let the “crying-game” begin. grin

Why is it ALWAYS MORE PAINFUL when a MAN is on the receiving end? undecided
Even me FEEL the pain for the Beana-Dude! cry

*lemme ‘epp NL dudes cry* cry cry cry cry cry

C-H-A-I- !!!!! This is soooooo touching. SOME WOMEN SHAAAAAAA!!! undecided

It’s not more painful when it’s them. They are just entitled and believe their feelings are more important.

Women are usually told to suck it up and forgive

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 8:47am On May 21, 2020
Lol. When some NL guys are deflecting and dishing out random insults they think would hurt. Trying to impose feelings on you...

I just imagine a kid throwing tantrums. Hitting you and desperately hoping you did react. Terrible terrible situation to be in.

Is it so hard to stick to a topic? Like, these are supposed to be the unemotional gender right?

grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Hathor5(f): 8:52am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. When some NL guys are deflecting and dishing out random insults they think would hurt. Trying to impose feelings on you...

I just imagine a kid throwing tantrums. Hitting you and desperately hoping you did react. Terrible terrible situation to be in.

grin grin grin

@bold
What a succinct and suitable description of an observation.

8 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Hathor5(f): 8:59am On May 21, 2020
cococandy:

It’s not more painful when it’s them. They are just entitled and believe their feelings are more important.

How anyone can reconcile the thought that the supposed "weaker vessel" and "more emotional gender" should be better at handling emotional pain and justify the exposure of the "weaker one" to hurt in the name of culture should be subject of scientific research. You can't say women are weaker and "more emotional" and then put all your effort to protect the stronger. It just does not make sense for the representatives of the "logical gender" to say so. undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 9:06am On May 21, 2020
Hathor5:

@bold
What a succinct and suitable description of an observation.

They will insult you with situations they wish you are in. Situations that makes them feel better, then try to impose sadness on you.

The topic is very simple and they are already deflecting to marital status and someone’s pussy. Are these ones okay at all? grin grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 9:07am On May 21, 2020
Hathor5:

How anyone can reconcile the thought that the supposed "weaker vessel" and "more emotional gender" should be better at handling emotional pain and justify the exposure of the "weaker one" to hurt in the name of culture should be subject of scientific research. You can't say women are weaker and "more emotional" and then put all your effort to protect the stronger. It just does not make sense for the representatives of the "logical gender" to say so. undecided
isn’t it amazing? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Hathor5(f): 9:10am On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:

They will insult you with situations they wish you are in. Situations that makes them feel better, then try to impose sadness on you.

The topic is very simple and they are already deflecting to marital status and someone’s pussy. Are these ones okay at all? grin grin

Even if the situations you are in are chosen and make you happy.
Own misery spilling over. Reminds me of the fork metaphor from the food section.

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Hathor5(f): 9:11am On May 21, 2020
cococandy:
isn’t it amazing? cheesy

Amazing, confounding, perplexing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 9:21am On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

The divorce is now final.
You know it takes 2 to finalize a divorce. I don’t think they were ready to let the marriage go. Too painful for both of them I think.

30 years na JOKE? undecided
This is an article from April,

30 years is truly not a joke. Something like this will shock you. Would I leave after 30 years of marriage?
Hmm. Serious question. Honestly I don’t know either. I’m guessing it depends on the general state of the marriage at that time. Like...

how is everything else?

Do I still like my spouse?

Is he or she actually sorry about it?

What would I loose or gain from a divorce at that point?

What will it cost me? (I don’t play with my money.)

Am I ready for an open marriage? If you’re having kids with other people, don’t except faithfulness.

In fact after 30 yrs of marriage, am I still sexually active with him or her? That would influence other decisions too.

I can’t know until that time comes.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 21, 2020
The irony of it is that many women hear yapping about not forgiving will still forgive and move on. Reality is always different from theory.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2020
pDudd:
Al these women blowing hot that they will do this and do that, Dem never marry that's why grin

Callotti, this question is for married women. Not single ones.
Gaggi:
The irony of it is that many women hear yapping about not forgiving will still forgive and move on. Reality is always different from theory.
I'm surprised there aren't more of these per page, I'm genuinely impressed lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Ishilove: 11:42am On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

I am referring to a LOVE-CHILD conceived IN A MARRIAGE by either spouse. Not mixing it up. The reason I am using Maria and Arnold an example. It was the LOVE-CHILD that mainly caused them to separate t think.

It appears they were BOTH CHEATING. . . . But only Arnold had a child from his cheating spree!

Now, the housekeeper(Mrs. Beana), Arnold had the affair with was ALSO MARRIED! She and her husband are divorced.✔️
What is with the cheating triangle? Is it that they just wanted to taste one another's privates because me I don't understand.
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Ishilove: 11:44am On May 21, 2020
To the thread. It is easy to blow hot online but reality is a very different ball game.

Personally I don't know how I will handle it. The thought alone of the betrayal is just galling.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 21, 2020
Ishilove:
To the thread. It is easy to blow hot online but reality is a very different ball game.

Personally I don't know how I will handle it. The thought alone of the betrayal is just galling.

Tell them Biko.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm surprised there aren't more of these per page, I'm genuinely impressed lol
Come and quote me when you are at least 5 years in a real marriage. It's pointless arguing with singles about marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 1:23pm On May 21, 2020
Gaggi:

Come and quote me when you are at least 5 years in a real marriage. It's pointless arguing with singles about marriage.
No one can really know what they’d do in the moment unless they’re actually faced with the situation, true. What we did know however was that comments like yours were inevitable, you clearly came to antagonise so even if someone truly wouldn’t/didn’t accept a cheat, it wouldn’t matter. I’m not even necessarily looking for the comments to stop, it was just a funny observation (to me) and I genuinely was impressed lol

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
Ishilove:

What is with the cheating triangle? Is it that they just wanted to taste one another's privates because me I don't understand.

Why do married people cheat?
Your guess is as good as mine.

After a while your spouse becomes “un-sexxxxy”. Nothing sexxy about “agape-love” o! Let’s face it. After sleeping with one man or woman for MANY HOURS OR DAYS. . . . Not even for weeks, months, or years. . . . Na sexual frustration get am o. cheesy The love remains, but the sex na by force o. After seeing how your partner farts all over his or her sleep? grin

You forget these are not “religious” peeps, who have no power to control their extramarital urges. wink

Time to spice it up with some “sweet, ghetto love” with housekeepers and butlers! wink

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Is it so hard to stick to a topic? Like, these are supposed to be the unemotional gender right?

grin grin grin

pocohantas:

Ironically, none of your posts was sticking to the topic.

Have I not always questioned the integrity of your cognitive strength against the tides of your wild and raging impulses? Once again you found yourself adrift of your own standard of judgment.

Isn't it what feminism is all about?

You'd do well to limit your solidarity with the rest of the hen party to donating likes and shares.

13 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
cococandy:

30 years is truly not a joke. Something like this will shock you. Would I leave after 30 years of marriage?
Hmm. Serious question. Honestly I don’t know either. I’m guessing it depends on the general state of the marriage at that time. Like...

how is everything else?

Do I still like my spouse?

Is he or she actually sorry about it?

What would I loose or gain from a divorce at that point?

What will it cost me? (I don’t play with my money.)

Am I ready for an open marriage? If you’re having kids with other people, don’t except faithfulness.

In fact after 30 yrs of marriage, am I still sexually active with him or her? That would influence other decisions too.

I can’t know until that time comes.

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y!
The reason I could not answer the question immediately. Easy for some to answer immediately because they are MORE SURE of themselves in such situations.

I honestly cannot answer until I find myself in such a situation. It will be painful and tough because of the “betrayal” factor sha.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by cococandy(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:48pm On May 21, 2020
cococandy:

G-B-A-M!
Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 1:49pm On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
LWKMD!!!! You will be very goooood at writing “literary KPORRNO” I swia. See as you juss dey describe “ya fantasy”? shocked

How does it feel editing your post several hours after posting it because it pales in comparison to the post it was meant to dismiss?

I know the feeling of inadequacy has been an age-long companion of yours.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:05pm On May 21, 2020
postmann:

How does it feel editing your post several hours after posting it because it pales in comparison to the post it was meant to dismiss?

I know the feeling of inadequacy has been an age-long companion of yours.

My prerogative!
Endlessly editing posts is a sign of inadequacy?
Please, I prefer your “perverted literary expressions“. At least those who love S&M can all join you in your macabre bedroom to jumpstart their dead-NL-sexual engines! wink

Next time, include some “Hundred Shades of Grey”-ish, descriptive narratives like “chain-ganging/banging and cool-whipping”. wink

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
Be like na by force to fight this one.

If you enter the ring and your expected opponent no join you, you will bark like a dog...

THEN GO HOME!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23pm On May 21, 2020
postmann:

Of course you do give a damn! All narcissists and social media addicts like you do give a damn about their PP.

Waiting till after work to reply to my jabs was a monumental achievement and you needed to share it online too!

And someone said she's a feminist! Mental vegetable!

This is the year of Vision-2020!
Like I stated earlier, this is not 2008-2018.
I only post when I am off from work cool
Depending on the time-zone difference, I will only post when little boys and girls like you are out CORONA-job-hunting or asleep! kiss

I worked yesterday and had ZERO time for you and NL! Off the next 2 days and I don’t have the slightest desire to devote all my time to “cyber-phocking” you on this thread or any other all to cure your spiritual ED! grin

I have had enough of your needless banter.
Please, carry on with your so-called “jabs”. I have more to ruminate with on this thread. If you cannot desist from constituting a nuisance to yourself all over NL, I can’t help you.

BYE! kiss

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage? by postmann: 2:37pm On May 21, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:

My prerogative!
Endlessly editing posts is a sign of inadequacy?
Please, I prefer your “perverted literary expressions“. At least those who love S&M can all join you in your macabre bedroom to jumpstart their dead-NL-sexual engines! wink

Next time, include some “Hundred Shades of Grey” descriptive narratives like “chain-ganging/banging and cool-whipping”. wink

It would have been more honourable stepping out from the shadows and make your entreaties in the open rather than employing your lousy reserve psychology.

I'm not here to revive/or satisfy the unlived cravings of old bitties like you, but to point them to where they once lost track.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Clearance Sales!!!! / Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny / CBM7: Cussions Announces Prize Of ₦2 Million For This Year's Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.