Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) (67560 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:16pm On May 20, 2020
The dead in his death is even more healthy than the living in his miserable life. Any person that can kill and take life of a person doesn't deserve to live among the living. Ask him what he intend doing with that money now , I bet he can't give a reasonable answer.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by guy222: 12:19pm On May 20, 2020
blowjohn:

Biggie captured it in the song warning:

"They heard about the Rolexes and the Lexus
with the Texas license plate outta state
they heard about the pounds
you got down in Georgetown
and they heard you got half of Virginia locked down
they even heard about the crib
you bought your moms south Florida
the fifth corridor."

Call the coroner
there's gonna be a lot of slow singing
and flower bringing
if my burglar alarm starts ringing

what you think all the guns is for?
all-purpose war
got the rottweilers by the door
and I feed 'em gun powder
so they can devour
the criminals
tryna drop my decimals
damn
niggas wanna stick me for my cream
And it ain't a dream
things ain't always what it seems
it's the ones that smoke blunts with you
see your picture
now they wanna
grab they guns and come and get you
if my burglar alarm start ringing. What you think all the guns for? Oboy see ryhmes, abeg wetin be the title of this song? Its been long
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by timi36220: 12:21pm On May 20, 2020
And come to think that after reading this piece and seeing picture of action of his action...some idiot will till engage themselves in crime. CRIME NO PAY.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 12:28pm On May 20, 2020
Why u cover your face na? I want to see everything joor grin grin

Lyydia:
Jesus sad

Just trust no one in this life!
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
Look at how dry he is...envy and jealousy is not good, always be satisfied with your current status, work and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Bossyolly: 12:48pm On May 20, 2020
aye le o
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by moh1(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2020
if this guy hammer now, his parent and his family will start worshiping him without knowing his source of wealth.

Never envy any one because if only u how they make there money u be lift speechless.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2020
AreaFada2:

Dude everyone is suspect these days o. Only those close to you can know your secret. They can sometimes blurt it out to the wrong people. While calling you stingy over your own money.

2 million is even too big. 75% of Nigerian population have no hope of ever having 2m cash ever. So many can be tempted to kill for it.
sharp!!
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On May 20, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Well done account manager
[img]https://i./1rJ.gif[/img]
thank you jare baba gateman tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:57pm On May 20, 2020
Wicked man
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:59pm On May 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
how much dey your account? Since January your account balance has bean reading #255=15k. Na only mad man go even think of killing you because of that small money wey no fit buy man very cold big stout and a plate of nkwobi
OH well, people have been known to kill for ordinary mango soooo, pssssh angry
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by nickxtra(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2020
Apologize:
The moment is saw EDO there was no reason for me to read the story.
You no well o
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:01pm On May 20, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Lol. Nairaland resident covid19 give away beggar.
Wetin u get when someone go even come after u? cheesy
Guy kindly quote me where you've seen this moniker beg. Abi na because I dey checkmate dey bust entitled selfish beggars, na wetin dey pain u? I remove 5k from ur account? Silly thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2020
#99 wetin Jay Z dey sing.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 20, 2020
Human being are heartless, you killed your brother because of money, where has it landed the both of you now. Don't think you will go Scot free. You will join him
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Bahddo(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2020
Kill your own cousin on top N2m? Just 2m o. Smh...
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by bamite(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2020
Jacqueline22:

I know the guy o
Na him nature be that... I shock say the guy fit get that kind strong mind o
According to what I hv been hearing he stab the guy with a knife from the back. when the guy was inspecting the land. Nd the Lateef his getting married next month ooo. Na wa ooo

Thought you aren't Nigerian shocked
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Alaganature(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
What a wicked world? just 2m you killed your cousin when no be goat..Edo people get mind Sha..
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 1:24pm On May 20, 2020
bamite:

Thought you aren't Nigerian shocked
Lol why did u say that?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by BennyDon: 1:28pm On May 20, 2020
He should be dragged around Auchi town till life goes out of him. Shebi he wanted to drive Benz around same place.

Young minds and money nowadays are like witch and obala ���

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by bamite(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Lol why did u say that?

Felt you were south african
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by SciLab: 1:30pm On May 20, 2020
Meeyankee:

Iyekhie the stubborn people.. I come from Usogun .

Jacqueline22:

From iyekhie

Sorry to deviate, but why do we have more muslims in Auchi than the rest of Edo? I'm interested in the history of that town.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by SciLab: 1:34pm On May 20, 2020
Agugbadin:
Wicked angle 90 people

Is that what they call Auchi people? Why?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 20, 2020
SciLab:

Sorry to deviate, but why do we have more muslims in Auchi than the rest of Edo? I'm interested in the history of that town.
Are you from Auchi?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Jerrylove4real(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2020
They were friends and not cousins.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:47pm On May 20, 2020
Am speechless
Am glad he will be hanged
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 1:53pm On May 20, 2020
Blu3ray:

My Sister
Habey
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 1:55pm On May 20, 2020
Meeyankee:

Iyekhie the stubborn people.. I come from Usogun .
Lol people do say same thing
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 1:57pm On May 20, 2020
Cantonese:

Greed and chop alone. My question now is what will happen to the individual families of the two people. Will that not be generational enmity? Do you see one of the roots of generational curses?
Will do a background checkup.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 1:58pm On May 20, 2020
Starz825:

Aunty, person gas dey watch him back oo...this days
Asin ennn things Dey happen oo
Na dat guy mk u see so Na so e quiet, he hardly talks
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by FanOfMyself: 2:00pm On May 20, 2020
noleflendum:
Ibo amaka
Your hatred and jealous towards the Igbo nation will cause you to remain stupid and foolish for the rest of your life.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:02pm On May 20, 2020
WTF
I know them oooo
Akpekpe auchi , I used to rock girls in that area and i know the two guys
Damn just cuz of ordinary two million
Carry 2million go eko hotel na 10 Sticks of snail and two Bellaire drink only he go buy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.