Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) (67555 Views)

Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Man Kills And Buries His Best Friend In Ebonyi Because Of N3m Million (Photos) / South African Man Kills And Buries 5 Facebook Girlfriends After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by osascybog(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2020
Bootinfos:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=242067063886305&id=107767713982908
I rather commit suicide than to believe that without hurting someone I can't make it...my GOD is a loving God any day any time

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Decaf: 2:09pm On May 20, 2020
Why are some people like this? Just because of 2M, u killed a human being like u. Damn!!
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:09pm On May 20, 2020
Na endurance the this na
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:11pm On May 20, 2020
Jacqueline22:

I know the guy o
Na him nature be that... I shock say the guy fit get that kind strong mind o
According to what I hv been hearing he stab the guy with a knife from the back. when the guy was inspecting the land. Nd the Lateef his getting married next month ooo. Na wa ooo
i know akpekpe Wella but I can't seem to remember his face cuz I've been away for long
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:13pm On May 20, 2020
Jacqueline22:

From iyekhie
See my people ooo i'm from afaidokhai Igbo shade
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
Meeyankee:

Iyekhie the stubborn people.. I come from Usogun .
no be small stubborn ooo shagadi people grin
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 20, 2020
Dreyton36:
Bam you know that area?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:18pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=89753309][/quote]
Staff quarters at auchi college?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:18pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Guy, what has this got to do with Edo people? How many of such stories that have been told here were related to Edo people? You need to erase this mindset, so you don't see innocent people as evil. Evil is everywhere, not just in Edo state!
I know the guy , he don mad before

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 20, 2020
Dreyton36:
Shagadi late last week.. RIP to him..
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:21pm On May 20, 2020
Meeyankee:

Shagadi late last week.. RIP to him..

Really ? Damn i never heard
Mehn don enter world go ,, we. No they hear anything from home
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 20, 2020
Dreyton36:

Really ? Damn i never heard
Mehn don enter world go ,, we. No they hear anything from home
Me no Dey home too na tell them tell me

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:22pm On May 20, 2020
Meeyankee:

Bam you know that area?
If you never date iyekhei girl , that means u never reach man
Them get lol for head grin
I have so many friends there , childhood friends
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:23pm On May 20, 2020
Meeyankee:

Me no Dey home too na tell them tell me
Las Las everywhere go ham , Auchi okpa
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 20, 2020
Dreyton36:

If you never date iyekhei girl , that means u never reach man
Them get lol for head grin
I have so many friends there , childhood friends
You know the place wella. Their wahala too much ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 20, 2020
Dreyton36:

Las Las everywhere go ham , Auchi okpa
Na so my brother

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 2:25pm On May 20, 2020
Dreyton36:
See my people ooo i'm from afaidokhai Igbo shade
Wow
I Dey reach that side well near anitaja shop abi
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
How did he lure him to d bush to kill him baffles me,may b they lived in d village but do not disclose d money in yur account to any one.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:27pm On May 20, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Wow
I Dey reach that side well near anitaja shop abi
If you know bishop supermarket na my house be dat
After alhaji yaro Lecky Texaco filling station
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 20, 2020
Dreyton36:
If you know bishop supermarket na my house be dat
After alhaji yaro Lecky Texaco filling station
Na once this thread bring my community people together ooo.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:33pm On May 20, 2020
Meeyankee:

Na once this thread bring my community people together ooo.
I dey tell u cool
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by olaztek(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2020
Goodzinny:
I don't know why we always trust our fellow human beings as God. You see what trust can cause? Everybody is a suspect no matter what. Keep some secret to yourself it doesn't hurt. RIP Bro.
Agreed. You can't keep all secrets to yourself if you really want to progress in life. The guy needed to buy land and has to tell somebody who knows about any land available for sale.

Nobody knows it all and that's the reason we inform people about our wish so they can help us achieve them.

We can only pray to God to connect us with people that are trustworthy.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2020
gambia:
The love of money is the root of all evil, may God keep protecting us.

And poverty is the forest undecided
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2020
How do this kind of people sleep
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by kygo(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2020
I'm heartbroken �
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 3:27pm On May 20, 2020
Apologize:
The moment is saw EDO there was no reason for me to read the story.
coz you dont know how to read trust me

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 3:27pm On May 20, 2020
Apologize:
The moment is saw EDO there was no reason for me to read the story.
coz you dont know how to read trust me you only here for the pix

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by HarunaWest(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2020
Jacqueline22:

I know the guy o
Na him nature be that... I shock say the guy fit get that kind strong mind o
According to what I hv been hearing he stab the guy with a knife from the back. when the guy was inspecting the land. Nd the Lateef his getting married next month ooo. Na wa ooo

Hmmmn auchi oo..
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2020
guy222:
if my burglar alarm start ringing. What you think all the guns for? Oboy see ryhmes, abeg wetin be the title of this song? Its been long

'Warning' by notorious biggie

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Maliqcious: 3:39pm On May 20, 2020
Rayd502:

Pls which track is this?
track title warning
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Cousin In Edo Over N2 Million (Graphic Photos) by Godblessamaechi: 3:44pm On May 20, 2020
May God grant the deceased relations the fortitude to bear the loose.

Mark 8:36
[36]For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
1 Timothy 6:10
[10]For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
[13]Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
[14]For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Receive Jesus today, continue with Him till the end of time and it shall be well with you. God bless you.

For counseling WhatsApp or text 08033730233

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten / Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.