Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. (29094 Views)

In Naija, immidiately U Are Standing And Gisting With A Lady.... / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On May 21, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
pocohantas come and see our sapiosexual alfa males who just LOVE intelligent women kill us with wisdom... come and see their own brand of intelligence lmaooooo

NL intelligent men. Say no more nne. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by HundredWays(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..this has happened to me at one ATM inside my school...
I screamed at d young man to back out....like I yelled at him
I made sure I embarrassed him......he was so ashamed of himself that day.......
I hate that thing with passion

U could have caution him.... To stay away from u!

But women are fun of embarrassing us publicly, and when we do same, Feminist would call us names, yen yen yen... angry
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Depressed101: 8:38am On May 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..yes...
I feel insulted..... Any person that does that whether celebrity or not does nor av a single respect for himself
lady look at it this way, what if you mistakenly smooch your ass against his pick and trigger its alarm, and Tom starts rising, will you think it's still his fault?
. You know this is an involuntary action and can happen to anyone by mistake grin

3 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Depressed101: 8:45am On May 21, 2020
Ragnorak:
Some girls do that too. I remember being on a queue some months back. It was drizzling and rain was threatening to fall. Everybody wanted to withdraw and run home.

Na so this babe start to dey grind on me o. If I move back she will move accordingly. When the line became tight the grinding became worse, the girl was freely grinding on my boner. Me sef shamelessly enjoyed it while it lasted.

did you collect her number?
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Phenomenal16(f): 8:46am On May 21, 2020
Depressed101:
lady look at it this way, what if you mistakenly smooch your ass against his pick and trigger its alarm, and Tom starts rising, will you think it's still his fault?
. You know this is an involuntary action and can happen to anyone by mistake grin
....am a very sensitive person
See if it's mistake I will know......but d dude was dancing skelewu at ma back...continuous caressing
U grab?

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Phenomenal16(f): 8:49am On May 21, 2020
HundredWays:

U could have caution him.... To stay away from u!

But women are fun of embarrassing us publicly, and when we do same, Feminist would call us names, yen yen yen... angry
.....u need to see how this guy made me comfortable
U
I will shift small... He will shift with ma ass
Like who does that?.... I was busy adjusting my self to the extent I was almost making d person in front of me uncomfortable....... So I had to finish d damn thing
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Phenomenal16(f): 8:52am On May 21, 2020
LINTUNE:
shut up, stop bragging here, u try and shout at me in such situation,ill ask u why u are in the queue in the first place, since u dont want any contact, do u expect me to fly out when u bring ur ass closer or i should construct a bridge between ur ass and my body?
..........av u ever being embarrassed that u were left speechless.... Hehe
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by HundredWays(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....u need to see how this guy made me comfortable
U
I will shift small... He will shift with ma ass
Like who does that?.... I was busy adjusting my self to the extent I was almost making d person in front of me uncomfortable....... So I had to finish d damn thing
I know u will feel bad.... But have u ever been embarrassed in the public?? You'll wish the ground open and swallow you!

I'm not justifying his actions tho, but rather, women get joy when they disgrace a man in public!

A girl i was woeing in school once insult me in assembly ground... Jss2! I felt I should just die instantly...
She shouted at me and drew whole attention and I feel empty and stupid cry
After the Assembly, I just went back home and was absent for 2days coz I know I was the topic of discussion that week..!!

This thing happen 2007....

2 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by LINTUNE(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..........av u ever being embarrassed that u were left speechless.... Hehe
not for an average street wise nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Legendarytonyy: 11:06am On May 21, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
well bitch you ain't Idris fuccking elba
you don't have his looks, charm or money
you're just a wretched , broke and smelling boy in Abia state
just because i'd let specific niggas smash doesn't give you the right to bring your filthy dick near me
the audacity of you ugly niggas tho
I wish a stupid nigga would try me
in times like this I'm glad I always carry with me my Swiss army knife
next thing you know, you're missing a dick and spouting blood from the new knob on your pelvis
I've done it once, last last I paid the dumb molester off and the case was dropped
I dont mind doing it again but it seems like you idiotic niggas can spot a bitch not to be messed with a mile away
I don't know anything about you, but I can bet. That everything you wrote here is a *LIE*
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Neimar: 11:25am On May 21, 2020
sexylassie2:

OK, go use your money to change the face of your monkey mother.

This is really low
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by MannieA(f): 11:44am On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Simple Question
If it was Idris Elba or Will Smith or Leonardo DiCaprio that did that to you.
Would you have reacted the same way??
Keep quiet pls.
Any woman that has respect for her body won't let any man do that kind of thing to her.
So what if it's idris Elba? shouldn't he respect me and also respect himself?
Don't go about thinking all women like the same thing or can tolerate the same thing! Learn to respect yourself and stop thinking every woman is open for your silly advances.
What you did was wrong and ofc the girl is a bigger fool for not slapping you!
Periodt!
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 11:51am On May 21, 2020
MannieA:

Keep quiet pls.
Any woman that has respect for her body won't let any man do that kind of thing to her.
So what if it's idris Elba? shouldn't he respect me and also respect himself?
Don't go about thinking all women like the same thing or can tolerate the same thing! Learn to respect yourself and stop thinking every woman is open for your silly advances.
What you did was wrong and ofc the girl is a bigger fool for not slapping you!
Periodt!
Forget all these talk.. you women say one thing and later do the opposite.. it's female nature.. if Idris Elba did that to you I can bet my left balls that you will smile and do nothing!!!!!!
I never trust what a bitch say.. y'all manipulative asf.. action speaks louder than voice. Im not moved by yen yen yen talks because when that day comes you will do the opposite.. no be women again?? Na so una be Mschteww So dump all the trash talk cuz if it happens you will even give him your number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by KrazzyAndy(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2020
This thread is really funny ohh grin grin grin
But if you ask me no mater how tight that que i always respect myself...i kukuma trust nyeu no dey go anywhere without my phone and earpiece so that will keep my mind off anything
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by MannieA(f): 12:26pm On May 21, 2020
etrange:

Would those people have acted the same as the OP?

Please, bro, let's call a spade a spade. This attitude is terrible and it's only low life guys that do such things
You're reasonable. Only guys that lack morals and self control can do such.
The question is,if it was his girlfriend,wife or sister that was treated that way how would he feel?
This OP lacks self control and sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Solidstar112: 12:29pm On May 21, 2020
TRAINING!!! TRAINING!!! TRAINING!!!

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by MannieA(f): 12:35pm On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Don't try me, my gbola will unleash the floodgates between your legs
I had to hide my boner so of course I purposely made it look small so as to not attract Attention from others around me duhh?
LOL!You just showed how dumb you are OP!
Do you know why you hid your erection in order not to attract attention? It's because you knew what you did is bad and shameful!
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by MannieA(f): 12:39pm On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Don't try me, my gbola will unleash the floodgates between your legs
I had to hide my boner so of course I purposely made it look small so as to not attract Attention from others around me duhh?
Do you know why you hid your erection in order not to attract attention? It's because you knew what you did is bad and shameful!
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 12:44pm On May 21, 2020
MannieA:

Blame the curvy thick angel that kept pushing it back as queue got tighter..
She felt it, enjoyed it and still gave me her number.. At this point im already chatting her up in WhatsApp..
If it was bad she would have embarrassed me but nooooo she liked it.
So do me a favour and go cry in your cave..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by MannieA(f): 12:50pm On May 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Blame the curvy thick angel that kept pushing it back as queue got tighter..
She felt it, enjoyed it and still gave me her number.. At this point im already chatting her up in WhatsApp..
If it was bad she would have embarrassed me but nooooo she liked it.
So do me a favour and go cry in your cave..
In my previous post I called the girl the "bigger fool" but it doesn't change the fact that you are an asshole!
Accept it and grow the Bleep up.

Grown niggas acting like kids,acting like Benjamin button.
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 12:55pm On May 21, 2020
MannieA:

In my previous post I called the girl the "bigger fool" but it doesn't change the fact that you are an asshole!
Accept it and grow the Bleep up.

Grown niggas acting like kids,acting like Benjamin button.
I get it, your'e Jealous of her..
Maybe if you had a LIFe, you will be busy to be bothered by me having fun..
That Girl makes more than your retired old dad.So Put some respeckt on her name

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 11:45am On May 25, 2020
tinakoya:
Maybe your gbola wasn't big enough for her to feel your hard on OR she's hungry and loving it
Good morning madam uglyness.. so u reported the post where I posted your ugly pic..
If you were pretty you would have allowed the post, so we all can see your Uglyness grin grin grin grin
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Blu3ray: 11:56am On May 25, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..this has happened to me at one ATM inside my school...
I screamed at d young man to back out....like I yelled at him
I made sure I embarrassed him......he was so ashamed of himself that day.......
I hate that thing with passion

I really want to believe this
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 12:00pm On May 25, 2020
Blu3ray:

I really want to believe this
She is lying for sure. They always like inorder to feel among.
Her type full plenty for Twitter spewing fake stories to draw sympathy
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by fattprince(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2020
Well I've experienced this before. But each one of them I'm always adjusting myself cos I don't want anybody embarrassing me. But after this corona now I will start enjoying this gifts. Because looking back now taking the circumstances(show and parties) into consideration I think they wanted it but I'm always trying to be nice not knowing I'm only being a simp.

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 12:51pm On May 25, 2020
fattprince:
Well I've experienced this before. But each one of them I'm always adjusting myself cos I don't want anybody embarrassing me. But after this corona now I will start enjoying this gifts. Because looking back now taking the circumstances(show and parties) into consideration I think they wanted it but I'm always trying to be nice not knowing I'm only being a simp.
If anybody try to embarrass you, stand your ground and fire back even if you're guilty.
Don't stand there and look sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 25, 2020
tinakoya:

And Covid19 too is there oooo......
Exactly what i have been thinking. What kind of bank would allow such unsupervised queue in these times

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 2:01pm On May 25, 2020
dairykidd:

Exactly what i have been thinking. What kind of bank would allow such unsupervised queue in these times
Stop tagging that ugly woman..please just stop
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Stop tagging that ugly woman..please just stop
Which one be ugly woman again oo
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 7:20pm On May 25, 2020
dairykidd:

Which one be ugly woman again oo
Look at her profile pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Hate My Sister / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.