Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,855 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. (29092 Views)

In Naija, immidiately U Are Standing And Gisting With A Lady.... / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by ejirobigdick(m): 1:55am On May 31, 2020
Have had a similar experience at a queue in an atm machine since it was the only one in that area in rural area in delta state omo it was not funny last last I got her number and we had to do it. It started by accident and she was all in

1 Like

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 1:58am On May 31, 2020
nwachukwu9:
From my write up above it can be concluded that all girls Know that you are rubbing your dick on her ass,if she doesn't like it,she would adjust but if she loves it,she would press her ass on you tightly,if she is confused she would just continue staying there while you keep pressing your dick on her ass. But I swear some women enjoy it from my experience when I was much younger. I also swear that some women hate it with passion from my experience also. What lady A would tolerate is different from what lady B would tolerate. If a guy enjoys pressing his dick on a lady ass,it also means that there is a lady that enjoys it also. If a lady can be a leach, it also means that there are guys who are leaches. What ever character you have be it good or bad character there are also opposite gender with the same character. Are you an alpha male and think you can play all females,there is also an alpha female that can play you.
be careful the lady u rubbing ur dick on her ass.u do dick rubbing to a typical edo girl she go jus align ur face with hot slap cheesy
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 2:01am On May 31, 2020
MannieA:

In my previous post I called the girl the "bigger fool" but it doesn't change the fact that you are an asshole!
Accept it and grow the Bleep up.

Grown niggas acting like kids,acting like Benjamin button.
na wao he said the girl loved it nau.i am sure if the girl didnt approve she would have turned around and slapped him cheesy
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 2:03am On May 31, 2020
Akachukwu42:
First off.. You are just being a perv.
Secondly. I don't think she felt your boner, it was all in your head!
Thirdly.. If u continue in this path, jailtime for u don near be that
jail time where? in naija? cheesy worse he can get is hot slap and insults
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by nwachukwu9(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
be careful the lady u rubbing ur dick on her ass.u do dick rubbing to a typical edo girl she go jus align ur face with hot slap cheesy
it is totally Un Godly and childish. I did it when I was a child,. I can't even imagine doing it now.
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Akachukwu42(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
lefulefu:
jail time where? in naija? cheesy worse he can get is hot slap and insults
Hope u see say now them for don dey accuse am for rape
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by SultanOfAbia: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Akachukwu42:

Hope u see say now them for don dey accuse am for rape
Girl Wey I smash till she comot my house Monday. I still spend on am sef.. no vex me this night oo
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by tinakoya(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Good morning madam uglyness.. so u reported the post where I posted your ugly pic..
If you were pretty you would have allowed the post, so we all can see your Uglyness grin grin grin grin

What post was that? You posted my picture and what was your gain angry
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Rawhumper(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Because he may be ugly or inexperienced u never jam fine guys that are very good in it...

I guarantee you no matter your training,u may succumb just for that day i tell you.

Phenomenal16:
..this has happened to me at one ATM inside my school...
I screamed at d young man to back out....like I yelled at him
I made sure I embarrassed him......he was so ashamed of himself that day.......
I hate that thing with passion
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Rawhumper(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
Will you do that to me dear cry cry cry?

I really dont encourage such,i have got the chances but what i do is to collect number if i like the lady.

In my good old days,i have dated bankers mostly through touching body in the buses i was with them,most were sexy bankers then few students.

I still see it as sexual assault whether man or woman is involved.

LadyGCrueDKilaB:
well bitch you ain't Idris fuccking elba
you don't have his looks, charm or money
you're just a wretched , broke and smelling boy in Abia state
just because i'd let specific niggas smash doesn't give you the right to bring your filthy dick near me
the audacity of you ugly niggas tho
I wish a stupid nigga would try me
in times like this I'm glad I always carry with me my Swiss army knife
next thing you know, you're missing a dick and spouting blood from the new knob on your pelvis
I've done it once, last last I paid the dumb molester off and the case was dropped
I dont mind doing it again but it seems like you idiotic niggas can spot a bitch not to be messed with a mile away
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by backbone503(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
sexylassie2:
This op is a pervert.

He sexually harassed a woman and all his goons are giving him a thumps up.

This is s proof that most of the men here are lil boys and sexual predators, starved soul.

The only thing on a potential rapists head is sex and that same sex will be the one to end his life.

They are adults. The feeling was mutual and they enjoyed it. If she didn't, she definitely would have called him to order or embarrassed him.

Some ladies are really love and sex starved, and sometimes wouldn't mind stooping a little low. Some, are just naturally crazy.

3 Likes

Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
tinakoya:

What post was that? You posted my picture and what was your gain angry
i will marry u
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by RoseyJ: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
backbone503:

They are adults. The feeling was mutual and they enjoyed it. If she didn't, she definitely would have called him to order or embarrassed him.

Some ladies are really love and sex starved, and sometimes wouldn't mind stooping a little low. Some, are just naturally crazy.

Are you justifying what the guy did?
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Futurejoy(f): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Don't try me, my gbola will unleash the floodgates between your legs
I had to hide my boner so of course I purposely made it look small so as to not attract Attention from others around me duhh?
You have potentials of being a rapist
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by BabaRamota1980: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Spot for more updates..I'm still in the bank

The girl is still inside bank, I'm thinking of aporoching her to ask for number let's hook up.. I enjoyed this our morning session hopefully I might get a chance to fully rock that booty.

Sultan, girl dey rock your prick inside bank. Ahh, your own don baje be dat. grin. She don own you. You and your money don become hostage. Kandan kandan fa. grin
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Finnese001: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Wetin you come gain with your yelling undecided
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Babara1994(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Phenomenal16:
So you actually felt it
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Babara1994(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2020
sexylassie2:
This op is a pervert.

He sexually harassed a woman and all his goons are giving him a thumps up.

This is s proof that most of the men here are lil boys and sexual predators, starved soul.

The only thing on a potential rapists head is sex and that same sex will be the one to end his life.
She harassed him first by moving back. Read properly, silly!
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
is that ur best comeback? did I hurt your ego? cheesy are u hurt bitch? filthy abia boy
I'd rather a nigga commit suicide than to sexually assault any woman, Will would be a great guy if he'd rather commit suicide than to fucckk an unwilling woman cheesy

can we say same about you? you deviant, cave dwelling, flat headed low life swine
Yaaay!! this one was like a knock on the head!
You really went ham on that brother. I even had to shout back into the past out of shock...Not saying I support what you said to him, but damn that was some comeback. okidoki, let me let this old post rest in peace, though.
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
kendrick9:
bitch this bitch that, niqqa this...
And you call yourself a lady..
How old are you?

I thought I was the only one who noticed. I find it irritating for any girl to speak this way , though. So not classy, and ratchet-like. But, it's her life , anyways.... Probably, it's from the things she has been through in the hands of male folks overtime. That doesn't still justify the vulgar use of words here, Sha...She is street-wise. Even carrys around a Swiss army knife...hmm seems her work is risky or she goes to risky places that make her prone to sexual attacks from men. I don't know, but seems like it.
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Mbhustler: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: I Smush A Girl While We Are Standing In Queue At Bank. by Baronthecelebri: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2022
It is normal. It has happened to me many times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Hate My Sister / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.