Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (77557 Views)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by bobokunlexzy: 12:00am On May 22, 2020
I'm really sorry about what happened. I won't blame you cos you would never intentionally hurt yourself in the first place.

I have solution for you. Just check my signature and feel free to contact me.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Osesedney: 12:04am On May 22, 2020
Truth be told there is no way ur skin can even return to image 4..
Ur concern now is for you to get better.
But u should see an expert..
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 12:14am On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

The image's below are the stage by stage description of what i went through :

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 4, how it was before applying the first product product i bought :

Image 1, The dark skin i got a day's after applying it :

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Image 3, The instant burn i got after applying the chemical peel i bought :
You were perfectly okay in picture 1, but you decided to satisfy your foolishness... Well as it stands now, that part will never remain the same... Seems you have a lot of money to fling around this period, you can as well start buying bra...

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Daughterboard(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Where are your parents? Did you inform them or anyone of your condition?
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Ferdiferdi: 12:45am On May 22, 2020
I really wish I have money to buy that redmi note 8 you used to snap one of those pics. Please let me ask quickly before you burn your eyes, how many big phones are you u having?
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Thane(m): 12:48am On May 22, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You see na?!
If I mention tribe now, Dem go dey vex.
Me and you know say Hausa man no fit do this rubbish, neither will a Yoruba man do this kind radarada.
some peeps are just plain stupid.

but OP is Balogun undecided
BigTableShaker:

You see na?!
Me and you know say Hausa man no fit do this rubbish, neither will a Yoruba man do this kind radarada.

but OP is Balogun ���
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by kingsline: 1:24am On May 22, 2020
You are a fuccckkking clown aswear
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Rhea(f): 1:49am On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:

Stop messing with it. It will heal if it does not get infected. Just keep it dry and avoid applying any ointment to it. The skin will dry up and peel off and a new layer will emerge. Unfortunately, you may have a permanent patch over both nipples.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Risingsunn: 4:40am On May 22, 2020
At this point just stop the self medication. Consult a doctor sharp sharp. You will only do more harm to yourself if u continue like this.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by ilyasom(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2020
You put yourself at risk of breast cancer. Or you don't know men can have breast cancer too
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by StubbornGENIUS: 6:52am On May 22, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You see na?!
Whoever you are behind this moniker,tribalism have fried your poor brain.Every tribe has their own flaws but since you chose to be a bigot,watch this space... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2020
Odetokun3:
Quick recovery bro. But you no try for yourself at all bro. Spending this much to hurt urself.

There is nothing wrong with your skin in the first picture.

Please see a doctor.

I dedicate my FTC to you and your quick recovery.

He just went from having is normal body tons body he doesn't want.

The truth is, it'll heal but welcome to live with the scar forever

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Hifeylove: 8:06am On May 22, 2020
Sorry about that bro you need parliatives...
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by nams77: 8:14am On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:

I will try to and see one, i have been so depressed since this happened, i haven't really been myself this past few day's, my life is nothing to write about right now. I can't even eat or do anything reasonable anymore.
U must be silly. Sorry i am insulting you though. So because you had one small blip on your chest, you can't eat or sleep and u are so depressed.

What if u were the guy in my neighborhood that got his hand sawed off, u for kukuma kill yourself

Or the sweet charming girl that use to come to our office and who had vitiligo. U for don enter lagoon since.
I really don't understand the type of men we breed these days.

Like Harunawest mentioned, i don't give a ble*ep how my chest look. I don't even have a mirror in my house, not even those pocket type.
I have not stare into a mirror for years. The car windscreen is my mirror.
My friend, face ur hustle and forget about one small blemish
. I was just ROFL when i first saw the pic.

If u were my younger bro, u fit even chop slap for this nonsense.

Na fine skin u go take feed ur mama and future kids abi?

I can imagine you mum telling her mates" have you seen my son lately, he has a very fine skin, his skin is soooo smooth and creamy" lol

You people sef grin

Go and become who God wants u to be and forget that sh*t
Good day
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 8:20am On May 22, 2020
dewiseacre:
Pls how old is this guy?

I will be 28 by early next month.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 8:21am On May 22, 2020
shomutuski:
Shea butter, Coconut oil, glycerin and collagen.

Say Thank you later

I just did research on collagen, please how much and where can i get it sir?
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by philipnero1419: 8:40am On May 22, 2020
shit happens sha, sorry bro
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by philipnero1419: 8:40am On May 22, 2020
I would have loved to advise you on how to get healed, but it involves a rigorous process ,so if I fear you might still abuse it again bc of lack of patience
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 9:08am On May 22, 2020
Eulalia:
How could you use chemical peels without diluting on such delicate area?

For the vitiligo cream you used, is it monobezone or mequinol?

Then what sort of chemical peels did you get? From the look, I'm suspecting its glycolic or TCA Peel. And these are the strongest ones used only by professionals.

At this stage, I'll advise you get a mild glycerine soap and be bathing with.
Then you need a milder chemical peel to buffer off that burnt skin.

Inbox me for a buffering chemical solution and natural glycerin soap to help hydrate that area and revive the skin again.

Stop using vitiligo cream unless you want to turn to Michael Jackson.

Pm me for our products.

It was meladinine i used
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 9:13am On May 22, 2020
wizzprince:
Take it easy OP...allow your skin heal naturally or see a dermatologist

My question is ...does your birthday fall between August 23 ---- September 22

Is your answer is no

When is your birth Month and Day

I will be 28 next month
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:17am On May 22, 2020
Thane:

but OP is Balogun undecided
but OP is Balogun ���
His mother is igbo
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 9:33am On May 22, 2020
Daughterboard:

Where are your parents? Did you inform them or anyone of your condition?

No human being alive knows what is currently happening right now. And from the look of things i don't think anyone will from next 2 - 3 years to come.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:

It was meladinine i used

Why? Methoxsalens are only used for depigmented skin not hyperpigmentation ( darkening of the skin) like what you were suffering from.

You bought the wrong cream for the skin condition. What meladinine ( melanin is the dark pigment responsible for our dak skin color) does is It increases the sensitivity of your skin to the UV rays of the sun to help darken it for those with depigmentation ( yellow patches of skin in vitiligo patients) so it can even up with the other dark parts of the skin. But that was not your condition. What you needed was hyperpigmentation cream.

Pm me for the solution. Cos at this stage, there's going to be a recurring darkening if not treated mildly with the right products.

We'll take details of your skin type and formulate a product to help you tackle the issue. For now you cant use any storebought chemical based products until your skin is back to normal with the natural remedy we are going to give you.

Pm now if you're Interested.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 22, 2020
You also didn't reveal the type of chemical peel you got.
Kindly do to help inform my prescriptions.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Czartega(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:
Image 5, The look of it next day after applying the chemical peel

Image 6, Two day's later

Image 7, Three day's later, today's look of my predicament...

So I guess you've learnt first-hand that experience is the best teacher! It's really funny though how you run to the internet for solutions and still ignore the guidelines given.

Shey you like the way your nipple ls looking colourful now? I didn't see anything wrong in the picture u took before commencing self medication carelessly.

There are people that went through medical school and then further specialized in the aspect of medicine that deals with the skin and all its infections, cancer, etc. Try to do the needful next time
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by wizzprince(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:

I will be 28 next month
ok....by June 25 I guess
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by shomutuski(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:

I just did research on collagen, please how much and where can i get it sir?

Collagen can be gotten from any pharmacy around you. Please get the tablet and the topical ointment.

The combo works extremely well. I got acid poured on my face when i was in secondary school back then. Not concentrated one shaa, collagen will help build back the elasticity of your skin.

I wish you the best brother.

Collagen should be around 5k or less. Budget that amount
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Slimsly100(f): 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:

I'm currently using Shea butter on it, but it's staining my shirts and also the smell on it are on almost all my shirts, reason is that i can no longer take off my shirts or even put on Singlet. So whenever i apply Shea butter i normally out my shirt on immediately on the bathroom after bathing, so the Shea butter am applying on it normally rubs my shirt also the smell of it are all over any shirt i wore, so i stopped applying it.

Why not try it at night then after bathing. Then u leave it on throughout the night. And maybe first thing in the morning as well
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by olash: 4:17pm On May 22, 2020
Foolish boy
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Brylex: 4:21pm On May 22, 2020
Look for original honey be consistent with it u will definitely see positive results
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 5:32pm On May 22, 2020
shomutuski:

Collagen can be gotten from any pharmacy around you. Please get the tablet and the topical ointment.

The combo works extremely well. I got acid poured on my face when i was in secondary school back then. Not concentrated one shaa, collagen will help build back the elasticity of your skin.

I wish you the best brother.

Collagen should be around 5k or less. Budget that amount

I got the tablet already, i couldn't find the ointment. The tablet i got it was stayed it work's on joints only, i had no choice. Since collagen was written on it i just had to get it, i bought it for 4,200 naira
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Slimsly100:

Why not try it at night then after bathing. Then u leave it on throughout the night. And maybe first thing in the morning as well

Where i lives we are 3 that sleeps in the room, so i can't sleep with an empty body or even wear Singlet before sleeping, i mean my shirt is always on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.