Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (77559 Views)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by chukwumzurum(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2020
sorry about that. it was just okay before u applied any chemical. in the course of healing the area might remain darker than other areas.. the color will come back in a few months or years. You might learn to live with the scar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by JewelDiamond(f): 7:16pm On May 21, 2020
Use Vaseline. Blue seal. Rub it morning and night. It will heal and you
get a fresh skin
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

The image's below are the stage by stage description of what i went through :

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 4, how it was before applying the first product product i bought :

Image 1, The dark skin i got a day's after applying it :

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Image 3, The instant burn i got after applying the chemical peel i bought :
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by cooljr(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2020
My broda, just continue with the shea butter.. the skin has peeled off already from your last pix. You'll get back your normal skin color again. Don't waste your resources on any other medication. Just continue with the shea butter even if it's applying it last thing before going to bed everyday. That'll be just fine.. good luck
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Kessythegeek(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2020
At Op, you can contact this guy via Instagram @psalmueljosephs... He's a renowned skin therapist.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by sisisioge: 7:41pm On May 21, 2020
Omg! See your unusual smartness!

Biko dont use anymore chemicals. Start using aloe vera gel until it improves. This may take a while...just be patient. Whew!
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by VicM6: 7:49pm On May 21, 2020
Don't really know what is wrong with sum people honestly speaking.. the product u bought had on its description the way to used the product but bcus of how fast u wanted the result, now u av unleash sometin else on ur skin... Well, just see a dermatologist to help suit ur case out. God help u bro.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Mrlouis: 8:02pm On May 21, 2020
Sorry no one told you this but that burnt patch around your nipples and areolas is gonna be scarred for life. Brace up dude!!
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by daniberry: 8:07pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

. Something dey worry you. You just go burn fine skin just like that. I pity you. Why were you even concerned about a tiny discoloration that wasn't even noticeable. You be woman. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by KingMack(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2020
Your nipples don go strike ..Amaka no go suck am for nowgrin

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by clumsydyna: 8:16pm On May 21, 2020
Congratulations, your breast now looks like those ironed breast of cameroonians, but your nipples are lovely.
Why you go and do like that? To be honest with you, I feel pity for you and pray that you don't develop breast cancer eventually.
Anyway, I pray for God's healing on you.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by esosuo2: 8:18pm On May 21, 2020
Nipple area , which kind thing do the nipple wen go make man reason to put chemical ? Abi na caving powder u wan take comot all dos hair wen dey there cool. ,nothing man no go see for corona time
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Legendguru: 8:31pm On May 21, 2020
ye
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by lahriek: 8:33pm On May 21, 2020
An idle hand is the devil's workshop
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by kingcalors(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2020
My words will be strong because you abused your skin. I hope you aren't a gay. Impatience is a big problem you have. Who do you want to impress? Please look for a dermatologist who will take proper care of you. "A word is enough for the wise."
Balogun106:

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by bigtt76(f): 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm the same way guys will go buy pink lips balm to pinkalize their lips after smoking angry

Better pray the burns heal fast because things like this easily go septic leading to sepsis which can be fatal undecided

You've ended up scarring your self more than the tiny spot you were looking at clearing up. The 4th image showing your before showed nothing out of the ordinary wondered why you went this far... Ar vex

Balogun106:

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by MrReeseG(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

I regret every single but of my actions, i terrible regret this. So many sleepless nights for me, depression, i can't even eat much anymore.

If you look closely at the first Pic you will see some area slightly lighter than my surrounding skin, not really visible though. But i was so stupid, am so confused right now.

You should have just left it.
You had a perfectly fine chest... NO ONE would even notice the dark patches ffs.

Now see what you've gone and done to yourself...
Please, stop self medicating and see a dermatologist.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by blank(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2020
benzene00:

your brain is blank, just like your name

You that said blank instead of plank is now what? Oga collect the correction and say thank you.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by jahlove4jah: 8:58pm On May 21, 2020
lilachiever:
I don't know why you guys like self medication and thereby exposing your self to health issues.

How much would it have cost you to consult a doctor or certified skin therapist? instead you bought a product online (which might be fake) and to worsen it you didn't even follow instructions because of your impatience, now look at you.

I pray you recover soon tho, cos this will surely pull your self esteem down.

I see nothing wrong in the first pic you posted which depicted the "condition" you were trying to correct.
stop testing everything you see in internet with your body. Your body is not a specimen.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by KenModi(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:
This is serious o, I can't believe someone can be as insecure as you are sad what happened in your childhood, where you abused?

I am as shocked as you are. Used to think most guys don’t give two fvcks abt their skin that it was ladies thing. But guess I was wrong.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by benzene00: 9:25pm On May 21, 2020
blank:

You that said blank instead of plank is now what? Oga collect the correction and say thank you.

so you were the only one that saw the mistake

why couldn't you keep mute like others
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Karence(f): 9:36pm On May 21, 2020
[Seems that you are always in the habit of over doing things,the Shea butter will clear all the darkness in due time but don't over coat the skin,a little of the Shea butter on the affected areas will do wonders and restore your skin,no smell nor stains if lightly done.meanwhile what you gave yourself is called sunburn quote author=Balogun106 post=89761344]

I'm currently using Shea butter on it, but it's staining my shirts and also the smell on it are on almost all my shirts, reason is that i can no longer take off my shirts or even put on Singlet. So whenever i apply Shea butter i normally out my shirt on immediately on the bathroom after bathing, so the Shea butter am applying on it normally rubs my shirt also the smell of it are all over any shirt i wore, so i stopped applying it. [/quote]
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by ChelseaDr(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
I think the op, Balogun106 has body dysmorphic disorder.

He needs to see a Psychiatrist/Psychologist as well as Dermatologist.

The Op has not learnt his lessons (not his fault anyway), he is still applying shear butter instead of seeking help in the hospital.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Pauladex(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2020
All I see here is science student trying to do practical Chemistry in the lab. Pls help us with Covid-19 vaccine.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by ranksz: 9:47pm On May 21, 2020
Why stressing yourself, just keep rubbing Shea butter till it completely heals
Chikena
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by ajericho(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2020
low self esteem caused you this man
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Adroit144(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2020
what hv u done to urself??
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Femibamolee: 11:37pm On May 21, 2020
The deed has been done. You need to see a doctor ASAP before things get outta hand bro! Btw do not do anything stupid bro. Your case isn't the worst! Get outta depression and act fast!
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 21, 2020
This is terrible, I am really sorry for your present condition. Your next action is to consult a doctor soon stop the self medication, be ready to receive criticism over this from people but don't let their comments break you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.