Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (77558 Views)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Brylex:
Look for original honey be consistent with it u will definitely see positive results

Thank you very much bro, is there anyway i could know the original honey?
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by shomutuski(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:

I got the tablet already, i couldn't find the ointment. The tablet i got it was stayed it work's on joints only, i had no choice. Since collagen was written on it i just had to get it, i bought it for 4,200 naira

Return and look for the ointment bro. Get tye other organics i mentioned in our last discussion.. The glverin, coconut oil etc
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by MrReeseG(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2020
Balogun106:

Where i lives we are 3 that sleeps in the room, so i can't sleep with an empty body or even wear Singlet before sleeping, i mean my shirt is always on.

You're naturally shy or because of the scarring?
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Gbengageorge: 5:04am On May 23, 2020
When trouble sleeps , yanga go wake am, .....when Op get small money , he say he wan get big breast like woman grin grin grin grin grin... Palava he dey find, palava he go get ooooo
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Tirips(f): 7:46am On May 23, 2020
Balogun106:

I regret every single but of my actions, i terrible regret this. So many sleepless nights for me, depression, i can't even eat much anymore.

If you look closely at the first Pic you will see some area slightly lighter than my surrounding skin, not really visible though. But i was so stupid, am so confused right now.
I think u have psychological issues, u truly need Jesus seriously, before u do worse to yourself...
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 8:53am On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:
You also didn't reveal the type of chemical peel you got.
Kindly do to help inform my prescriptions.

It's TCA chemical peel, 40% strength
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 8:57am On May 23, 2020
shomutuski:

Return and look for the ointment bro. Get tye other organics i mentioned in our last discussion.. The glverin, coconut oil etc

I didn't got ur msg earlier, i ve already taken some tables from it..... Also i searched for the collagen ointment but couldn't find it.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 9:00am On May 23, 2020
MrReeseG:

You're naturally shy or because of the scarring?

I'm naturally shy, coupled with the scarring.... This is definitely the end of my life.... I think there is nothing to live for anymore, really so confused right now, i just tire for my life, the action i took, etc.... I ll be doing some research later during the day, if there is anywhere skin grafting can be done on Nigeria, this is the only fast solution, as it stands rigt now.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 23, 2020
Balogun106:

It's TCA chemical peel, 40% strength

Whaaat?? That's way too strong. You don't need a TCA Peel. Its is recommended for severe hyperpigmentation for deeper penetration and extreme peeling.

Stop using that peel.

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun106: 3:53pm On May 23, 2020
Eulalia:

Whaaat?? That's way too strong. You don't need a TCA Peel. Its is recommended for severe hyperpigmentation for deeper penetration and extreme peeling.

Stop using that peel.

I won't use it again, but from the look of my condition right now it is very clearer that my skin will go very dark if eventually it heals, only then will i use the Tca again to remove the top dark layer, and this time i will dilute it very well, to avoid this kind of predicament.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 23, 2020
Balogun106:

I won't use it again, but from the look of my condition right now it is very clearer that my skin will go very dark if eventually it heals, only then will i use the Tca again to remove the top dark layer, and this time i will dilute it very well, to avoid this kind of predicament.

Of course it will definitely go darker and you'll be scaring yourself for life if you do that TCA Peel again. Peels are not used that way. Just holla me at rose glow skincare on Facebook or drop your contact lets chat and get you the remedy to clear it up and prevent a recurring darkening. If not, good luck.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by shomutuski(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2020
Balogun106:

I didn't got ur msg earlier, i ve already taken some tables from it..... Also i searched for the collagen ointment but couldn't find it.

Shea butter, glycerin, coconut oil, vitamin D

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.