Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (77594 Views)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by maya007: 1:16pm On May 21, 2020
Na wa ooo u had a perfect skin before n u inflated a real life scar for life on urself again....my dear buy natural honey n keep applying it helps in cleaning scars or else ur scarred for life

2 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 1:16pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

The image's below are the stage by stage description of what i went through :

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 4, how it was before applying the first product product i bought :

Image 1, The dark skin i got a day's after applying it :

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Image 3, The instant burn i got after applying the chemical peel i bought :

Inpatient led you into this whole mess

What you did was like rubbing a bleaching cream on a week old infant so that her complexion will change

Just take ampiclox, Becham product and rubb penicillin ointment on it for one week let's see the out come

Whenever you are taking your bath, avoid scrubbing that area and don't expose it to sunlight

You said that you are a shy person and an introvert, you must learn the habit of being patient whether you like it or not

3 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 21, 2020
Wawauwuaiueieieaoaoa shocked
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by petitejolie(f): 1:17pm On May 21, 2020
This guy just annoying me. This is how bobrisky started. Even ladies have a darker skin around dier nipples. U no suck breast ne?

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Vitamin17(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2020
undecided
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Dextre(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

I'm currently using Shea butter on it, but it's staining my shirts and also the smell on it are on almost all my shirts, reason is that i can no longer take off my shirts or even put on Singlet. So whenever i apply Shea butter i normally out my shirt on immediately on the bathroom after bathing, so the Shea butter am applying on it normally rubs my shirt also the smell of it are all over any shirt i wore, so i stopped applying it.

Bro can you just stop using things in general. Like stop!! Visit a dermatologist and let them examine you and give you adequate treatment. It is this use this, use that,that got you here.

3 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Blessed13(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
You did yourself so bear it
Cuz the fourth pic they wasn't anything before you decided to draw boundaries around your nipples with chemicals

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by 12345baba(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
All I can only say again is ooin! Man like u dey rub like woman. Na money be fine bobo
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by xperiencelove(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
I feel like caining the OP. You no try at all.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Jaspaman: 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Dude what have you done to you're self grin grin.

Am dead laughing over here....Sorry though but this is hilarious

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by mikkyangel3: 1:20pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

This n***r gay!!! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by alphaRego01(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2020
dulux07:
People who are obsessed with having a perfect skin should learn from this. Dark patches are normal in some areas tho.

Op, leave the skin alone, don't stress it, avoid chemicals, try natural like aloe vera , shea butter , honey etc.... to treat it.

Q.E.D
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2020
1) You handle things like a kid
2) What happened to you initially was just a mere cream reaction, you just have to change your cream and everything would have gone for good
3) My key advice for you now is for you to seek out FOR DERMATOLOGIST. I believe everything will be fine by God grace.
NB: Skin is the largest organ of the body. It is also the first line of defense against pathogens and injury, and it can be a good indicator of overall health. You need to find solution ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by OnyeOgboni: 1:21pm On May 21, 2020
Bros..na acid u pour so?
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by silaswills01(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2020
stop self medication it's dangerous
however go and see a plastic surgeon/dermatologist
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2020
Eyah, sorry became your name.

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Happyguy201: 1:22pm On May 21, 2020
bro only a homo will want to make their breast big like woman own .
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Balogun552: 1:22pm On May 21, 2020
see below
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Majeed45(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2020
best way is to visit skin therapist for cure
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by seanwilliam(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2020
@op if I was your brother, I go beat nonsense for your body...me wey be say I fit no use cream for a week... cos I hate to dey sweat.. but I no dey play with my soap grin..
Be proud of wetin God give you, u no go hear...

Anyway go and meet skip therapist, you case will be solved.. go quickly so that the infection will not spread to the other part of the body...

Or go find local aloe vera plus "eyin aro"( abeg no ask me cos I no no the English but I'm sure it's the water used in making local black soap).. rub the eying aro thoroughly on the affected area, e go pepper u, after some minute rub the aloe vera...after 3 to 4 days ..watch your skin glows like a boss..

Note that the "eyin aro" must be original o..no go buy mixed one..
Na soft drinks cover dem dey take sell am.. 100 naira per cover. Just buy 500, u fit no use am finish before e go go self....

Make sure say u no buy mixed one ooo.. u can get it for where dem dey sell herbs stuff...

No quote me abeg, I no get time for talk talk... do what I told you..

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Mayng01(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2020
Men! This is damn fucking weird. Start consuming lots of fruits regularly / cleanse
It after bath, but do it softly and gently /
Buy cacatin and tinu powder, mix both together thoroughly & apply after cleansing gently
and mildly as well. Wish you speedy recovery!
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 21, 2020
Your impatience leaded you to all this,how guarantee is it that when giving the right prescription here ,your impatience wouldn't still allow you follow the right dosage,please learn to be patient,
I hope you've learnt your lesson,
Quick recovery
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Vlibray: 1:23pm On May 21, 2020
I was trying to transfer rice from kerosene stove to the electric cooker some years back .
In short, I poured Hot boiling rice on my chest ,I had blisters and it left my chest discolored ..
What did I do about it ??
Nothing
Because I don’t give a fucc about ...
Please you need to Work on your self esteem
Your chest was looking awesome before you started scraping and applying shitty chemicals ..
I wish you speedy recovery

6 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by antzlaive(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
Me thinks op was experimenting on breast enlargement. Story doesn't add up.

2 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by howmarket2: 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

But is it likely or in anyway possible for me to ever get my old skin color back?
which of the old skin do you wish back.the one that was a little bit patchy, before you started your chemical importation/bleaching business.or the one that was so perfect that you couldn't see it stained even when ur friend didn't see anything wrong with it?my brother all those skin are gone.if I were you I ll be happy with the one u have now before you ll create more problems for your self.its like u have small money.why dont you just buy ps4 if you don't have one.it ll keep u off ur chemical business.

3 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by iReddington: 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
I know this is not supposed to be funny but I can't help it, hahahaha
What da fvck is wrong with you man, why so effeminate and insecure You must have gay tendencies if you pay so much attention to the discoloration of your breast, shey na man dey suck am ni? grin see as he even take this particular picture to reveal the breast...ewww.

8 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by prinsam30: 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
even if dem advice u on what to do, u go still go do ur own by applying whatever advice they gave u wrongly, ur case No be here, u need deliverance
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by BigTableShaker(f): 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
Gracealone:
This one na real wah!
You see na?!
If I mention tribe now, Dem go dey vex.
Me and you know say Hausa man no fit do this rubbish, neither will a Yoruba man do this kind radarada.
some peeps are just plain stupid.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
Anyway,please can someone prescribe a good medication for me on face eczema
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by seanjy4konji: 1:25pm On May 21, 2020
Only gay guys pay so Mich caution to boy parts like this..

Stupid gay.

2 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by LordShiva97(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2020
Jeeeez!
Bro what have you done to yourself? embarassed
Please don't apply anything else, don't even take anyone's recommendation here. Book an appointment with a dermatologist as fast as possible. And what has happened has happened, don't be too hard on yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.