Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (77590 Views)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by OsuIgboIpob: 2:35pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:
Image 5, The look of it next day after applying the chemical peel

Image 6, Two day's later

Image 7, Three day's later, today's look of my predicament...

Now that thunder has finally fired you, what should we do about it?
Instructions are meant to be followed..

Lick your wound and move on .
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

I will try to and see one, i have been so depressed since this happened, i haven't really been myself this past few day's, my life is nothing to write about right now. I can't even eat or do anything reasonable anymore.

If you were hungry, you may not be trying this nonsense. I guess you are well fed.

You are not busy with yourself.

If it were a woman that did this to herself, people would have talked down on her.

Do you want to be Michael Jackson ? Your problem right now is not your skin but your REASONING.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by obynorecz: 2:36pm On May 21, 2020
Na dirty de cause am lack of night bath....

Balogun106:

Image 6, Two day's later

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Usmanzy(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2020
shebi ur eye don clear now
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2020
Na boobs unable dey display like this?if na female boobs now unable go blue it.go & use aloe vera on it.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by wendixx(f): 2:40pm On May 21, 2020
I am very angry right now @OP angry angry, Just that it is not good to beat someone already down.

Please what is affecting you is beyond cream or skin darkening. It seems you have low self esteem. That is what needs to be treated, not even the skin discoloration.
PLEASE every morning when you wake up and before you go to bed at night, say this at least 10 times; "I AM BEAUTIFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD!!" Over time, this confession will stick to your subconscious and stop you from doing such in the future. Your skin was PERFECT angry cry cry

Please stop rubbing anything chemical on your breast region. Just apply shea butter/ori on it lavishly. IF you have original honey you can use it and be patient. It will heal and clear.

PLEASE DON"T APPLY ANY MORE CHEMICALS. It will get better, and please stop thinking and eat well.
Have you asked yourself about those people who are maimed, disfigured, epileptic etc. should they then kill themselves? Instead of just thanking God for the skin you have, you are doing this?? Please kneel down and ask God for forgiveness for being ungrateful.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by cybriz82(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2020
Na gigolo u be Wey u dey spend to get perfect colour for ur breast... grin
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by wendixx(f): 2:41pm On May 21, 2020
RonaldoVido:

If you were hungry, you may not be trying this nonsense. I guess you are well fed.

You are not busy with yourself.

If it were a woman that did this to herself, people would have talked down on her.

Do you want to be Michael Jackson ? Your problem right now is not your skin but your REASONING.

As in ehnnn .. He has s much money to spend and throw away. In this Corona times that people find it difficult to feed. I am so upset right now angry
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

I will try to and see one, i have been so depressed since this happened, i haven't really been myself this past few day's, my life is nothing to write about right now. I can't even eat or do anything reasonable anymore.
OP, don't stress yourself too much. The creams you applied burned off the top layer of your skin. Just give it time, your skin will go back to their normal dark color
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Ekpekaycee: 2:43pm On May 21, 2020
You will be very lucky to have your skin to a quarter of what it was before. Las las, you will regret ever embarking on such stupid venture. But I pray to be wrong.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by LadySarah: 2:44pm On May 21, 2020
I was scared cos I thought the nipples were looking at me. They now have eyes grin grin grin.

Forgive me sir grin grin
Shear butter, python oil, Vaseline blueseL, honey will help restore it but it might take mths even yrs. Now your patience will be tested.

Is there anyone in Nigeria without skin discoloration caused by the sun?
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by tkgindofa(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

Does your work require you to expose your body for everyone to see,why the depression? Are you a woman? I can't remember the last time I looked at the the mirror. Don't bother your self except you are a model that required body exposure. Allow it to heal naturally, but the bitter truth is, that mark can't go completely, nomatter what you do. Is only small children that are still growing, that this kind of scar can go easily.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Braindealer(f): 2:46pm On May 21, 2020
exynos:
OP wishing you a quick recovery!

BTW, why is the sore concentrated around your nipple?
its obvious you didnt take time to read the thread. Always take your time to read so you can talk with precision.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Prof0fficial: 2:46pm On May 21, 2020
rub pure original honey only daily. nothing else please. and be patient
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

The image's below are the stage by stage description of what i went through :

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 4, how it was before applying the first product product i bought :

Image 1, The dark skin i got a day's after applying it :

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Image 3, The instant burn i got after applying the chemical peel i bought :
op

So sorry for what you had to go through. Go and see an esthetician or dermatologist. But know that you need to be patient with your skin and give it time to heal. Whatever treatment you get will take it's time to work. Healing is going to be a slow process. But it will heal.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by LadySarah: 2:48pm On May 21, 2020
BigTableShaker:

You see na?!
If I mention tribe now, Dem go dey vex.
Me and you know say Hausa man no fit do this rubbish, neither will a Yoruba man do this kind radarada.
some peeps are just plain stupid.

Anu! He is Yoruba same as Bob risky and the Gay president in NigeriA
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Kinjikitileking(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

The image's below are the stage by stage description of what i went through :

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 4, how it was before applying the first product product i bought :

Image 1, The dark skin i got a day's after applying it :

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Image 3, The instant burn i got after applying the chemical peel i bought :

trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am ��
what a very low self esteem..

imagine such nonsense,,
who the hell looks at your chest ?
who the hell notice your nipple
am ashamed this is coming from a male ...
it's obvious you are Gay ,, you are a demented Gay

because a very reasonable , hard-working ,, educated , intellectual man can't embark on such .....

you better pray it doesn't lead you to your death..
your skin is decaying ,, better pray it won't lead to cancer of the skin
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by pooozeee(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2020
See a doctor immediately
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by lordthree(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2020
wow this is really devil that pushed you oh shocked you were impatient. This will take nothing less than 4 years to heal completely and even then you'll still have signs of the scar.

Wow just go and see a dermatologist and please learn to be patient.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 21, 2020
If Image 4 was how it was before you applied that product, then I must say there was absolutely no discolouration on your skin, you were just being unnecessarily paranoid.

Now see what you have done to yourself.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by K254725: 2:56pm On May 21, 2020
@Balogun106

Please stop cry

Everything you do is making it worse The earlier you stop the better chance of recovery...

It could have been a very simple thing, may be it's just a mineral deficiency in your diet, but now you have chemical poisoning, burns, bruises, and More to treat shocked

Have more love for yourself
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Beautibae: 2:56pm On May 21, 2020
Please being in a hurry to solve this problem will only cuse more harm. I will recommend a product that is made with beeswax. It will help heal your skin. To learn more, chat me up. 08036519099
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by AgentGoat: 2:57pm On May 21, 2020
Onyi22:

Na u mumu pass, u don't want him to care about his look because u don't care about urs Abi?
He only over do it that's all
Get the fuvk outa here you bitch!!!

You too mumu.

If not for you both low self esteem what will make a sensible and ambitious human being to loss sleep over a dot in his skin that can fades and blends away within short time.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by lordthree(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2020
LadySarah:
I was scared cos I thought the nipples were looking at me. They now have eyes grin grin grin.

Forgive me sir grin grin
Shear butter, python oil, Vaseline blueseL, honey will help restore it but it might take mths even yrs. Now your patience will be tested.

Is there anyone in Nigeria without skin discoloration caused by the sun?

you are wicked o lmaooo grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by SlimLiz: 2:59pm On May 21, 2020
eya too bad
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Onyi22(f): 2:59pm On May 21, 2020
AgentGoat:
Get the fuvk outa here you bitch!!!

You too mumu.

If not for you both low self esteem what will make a sensible and ambitious human being to loss sleep over a dot in his skin that can fades and blends away within short time.
E pain am grin grin
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by tenderjunkie: 3:00pm On May 21, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Chairman, trouble sleep for him house jeje, you go use leg kick am from sleep.

This is really serious. RIP to your areola.
I just tire.

This na real case of trouble sleep yanga go wake am
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Eromoze5442: 3:04pm On May 21, 2020
see below
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by holusormi(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

Image 6, Two day's later

You are a fvcking idiot - most times people like you kill themselves without any external help

Really don’t feel any pity for you - you go get that vitiligo by force - oniranu, vain human being !!!
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 21, 2020
This is bad..sorry
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by AgentGoat: 3:09pm On May 21, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain am grin grin

Suits your silly self.

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Bbbwings: 3:09pm On May 21, 2020
Nawa o
But this is stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.