Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (77608 Views)

Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image) / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / Lady Shows Off Her Bare Chest After Cutting Off Her B00bs (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Goodzinny: 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
We Blacks and self medication are 5&6. Even at point of death we are still at home trying what we don't know and coming to nairaland.com to seek for more stay at home medication. We only go to the clinic when we are dead. Please broda, go to the clinic. This may be a type of 'Sucking Transmitted Disease'

2 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Chidonc(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2020
HarunaWest:

Help me ask him ooo..how can man be talking of discolouration on his chest for God sake when no be gay. If na woman now, i for undertand cos they always use the mirror...I cant even remember when last checked my chest for anything, wetin concern Agbero with Overload.
Op forgot that do to the nature of some kinds of jobs an exposure to sun or heat, areas covered with clothes shows a slightly different and light appearance to areas exposed to sunlight.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Bukfab(f): 1:39pm On May 21, 2020
Lie down let me beat u,see as u spoil ur skin....Nobi ur fault na Covid 19 cause am,as u no get work to do.....U bete see a dermatologist kiakia
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by lekbel09(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2020
I hope to God that this won't lead to vitiligo for you. Cos the skin is looking like it already.

Don't listen to any advice here hurry up to go and see a dermatologist quickly.
God will see you through
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Jaspaman: 1:39pm On May 21, 2020
iReddington:
I know this is not supposed to be funny but I can't help it, hahahaha
What da fvck is wrong with you man, why so effeminate and insecure You must have gay tendencies if you pay so much attention to the discoloration of your breast, shey na man dey suck am ni? grin see as he even take this particular picture to reveal the breast...ewww.

Am telling G...The way i laughed,people around me was like dude you haven't laughed like this in a while...Shit is damn hilarious. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by danssy: 1:39pm On May 21, 2020
wany:

That guy is a clean guy not an aboki,he knows the Worth of having a clean skin,blemish free.an aboki will never understand. undecided
If that is is the case, he should eat good fruit nah
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Slimm01: 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
Your case got this bad because you refuse to follow instructions in all the expensive medications you bought with your money. If u can't follow simple instruction, then why do u waste money to buy the medications. Now u see urself? You've used ur own hand to worsen the case.
How are we even sure u will follow the adv ice given to u here anyway. Bro, just 4get about those breasts. Goan order for new ones.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by poshbrave(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
reading your story and view dis images it look like your village pple shake your bucket as dat u can use yourself as a specimen
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by gonkin(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
Your skin will peel. Used raw eggs to dry it off so it peels completely. Then use just honey. You skin colour will blend back to normal. Never use chemicals on burn type injuries its gonna leave a scar. Yours is moderate. Mine was like when u peel the skin off an animal. I experienced transformer explosion when I was closing a fuse several years ago. It burnt my entire left hand up to my eye brow. That's was over 10years ago. The part in green was those darkening cream while the part in yellow is honey. It's the honey that saved me cuz the cream made my skin have scars.

3 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by dallyemmy: 1:41pm On May 21, 2020
..Patience and self control are important virtues
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by ngwababe(f): 1:42pm On May 21, 2020
Continuous use of Aloe vera gel will do the magic. No buy processed or container own oo, just go for aloe vera leaf, open it and use knife or spoon to scoop out the gel.

Continuous use I mean is, more than 2times a day.

Sorry bro.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2020
Awon perfect body geng. Quick recovery man
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by lomprico(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2020
you be mumu.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by AgentGoat: 1:43pm On May 21, 2020
Thank God you admitted you didn't follow the user instructions of the product. You be mumu.

I hate people that cared so much about their looks. Most of you are empty brain. Looking good is the only thing they have and what they can offer the society.

2 Likes

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2020
I only see a gay chest....
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by adecz: 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
You are preparing yourself for
male breast cancer in future.

By then, you'll be saying that na
your stepmother dey after you!!

Better go back & ask Dr Google.

Demn!! shocked shocked
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by ngwababe(f): 1:45pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

The image's below are the stage by stage description of what i went through :

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 4, how it was before applying the first product product i bought :

Image 1, The dark skin i got a day's after applying it :

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Image 3, The instant burn i got after applying the chemical peel i bought :

Continuous use of Aloe vera gel and honey will do the magic. Go for aloe vera leaf, open it and use knife or spoon to scoop out the gel.

Continuous use I mean is, more than 2times a day.

Sorry bro.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
These new generation of boys are so effeminate. Too worried about their looks/skin/body. Na today men don dey get spots/patches for chest?

Well, wetin you dey find, you don see

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by iReddington: 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
Jaspaman:

Am telling G...The way i laughed,people around me was like dude you haven't laughed like this in a while...Shit is damn hilarious. grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by ThinkB4mention(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
The systematic pictures taken baffles me ......can you throw more lights to that....you were just busy documenting all the incidence....like say na script you dey write....real guys won't try this....or could it be the effect of sit at home.... because this is purely the resultant effect of idleness......your mate are busy thinking how to make ends meet you're busy paying attention to a minor skin discoloration at even the breast region.....is your girlfriend complaining?

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by klenton(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

But is it likely or in anyway possible for me to ever get my old skin color back?

my friend, you need a very hard knock on that your head
whats wrong with youths of this days sef, people are there pitying you, when actually you deserve no pity atall...your just on a conscious self destruct and instead of you to pray to be alive and not suffer skin cancer as a result of your STUPIDITY your here asking if you will ever get ur skin colour back.... like seriously thats your problem now?? colour?? not even the long time health effects of your actions

let me ask you since you had ur old skin colour, what did you achieve with it?? that you have to hurt your self this much cus of ordinary patch which is invisible and normal in almost all skins

let me ask you, are you comfortable with the shape of your head?? dont you think it needs some amendment, like cutting off some part.

in reality your not getting any sympathy from me especially not when your yet to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by 1x2x3: 1:50pm On May 21, 2020
seunayeni:
Pls my dear, take everything you read on google with a pinch of salt when it comes to medical conditions, dont believe everything u read...Now u need to get up and go to the hospital and see a doctor who would then refer you to a dermatologist..Act quickly plss

Google has been my saviour so many times when doctors and pharmacists failed but I must admit Google isn't for everyone. You must research for days and read from people with similar experience and what worked for them. Again Google + medication isn't for everyone.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by lanreabbey(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2020
Chai Chai Chai grin this OP don mad o.. Dis Laf is too much,,, Wen u r not always satisfied with the little u have.. That serves u right. Better find ur way straight to the hospital
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by klenton(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:

But is it likely or in anyway possible for me to ever get my old skin color back?
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Cregon: 1:55pm On May 21, 2020
Na your desperation dey kill you so...learn how to be calm. Take one day at a time.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by Amdoyin(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2020
Desperation and curiosity is killing you here. Quick recovery. Always follow leaflet/Doctor prescriptions. It helps a great.
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2020
You don't deserve any advice to be honest with you.

Men on the street are thinking on how to increase their bank digits, but you're bordered about a small discoloration on your body.

Nonsense and Ingredients

1 Like

Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by femi4: 1:57pm On May 21, 2020
When you use your hand to invite trouble into your life
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by omoadeleye(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2020
Balogun106:
Good morning nairalanders, i saw a thread this morning about a guy complaining about a little scar he has on his hand, this gives me the courage to spill out what am currently battling right now, here is my story. Please pardon my English.

My problem started about 3 week's ago, I noticed a discolorations on both sides of my chest on my brest area pricisely, it was slightly lighter than the rest of my body, i showed my friend and he said he couldn't see anything that am just over reacting, i am a very shy guy by nature. I was restless because i couldn't take off my shirt because of it.

I started doing some Google search on how to make the area slight darker to match my surrounding skin, during my Google search i found a product used mainly for vitiligo condition, but couldn't find it in any big pharmacy so i ordered it online and it arrived in 3 day's.

The instruction on the label that came with it was to apply it on affected area and expose the skin to sunlight for 1 minute, then to wait until 2 - 3 week's before repeating, but i was so desperate for results that i couldn't have such patient because i really wanted to get instant result, so i applied the liquid on my chest area which is a very small scar like a dot, and unfortunately it rolled to other areas on my chest which wasn't affected. I still foolishly went ahead and exposed the areas to the sun, i exposed it thought the sun coming through my window, i laid on my bed because it is around the window area.

I exposed my chest area from 1:13 pm - 4:00pm, the next morning i found out that the area was darker than my surrounding skin, the next day i applied bleaching cream to make it lighter, on the third day i found out it was now very reddish than my surrounding skin. I bought razor to scrape the area in other for it to peel off and for a new inner brighter skin to appear, but unfortunately it became worse because i had some slight injury from the scrape.

I was confused so i did some research on Google and found out about chemical peels, i ordered the 30% strength for 13k.... The seller warned me to text patch it on surrounding skin that isn't visible and wait for 24 hour's after seeing that it gave me no negative reaction before using it on where i intends applying it, he also warned me to dilute it in water to reduce the strength, but i was so desperate that i couldn't wait for 24 hour's to text patch it before applying it on my chest. The day i bought it i applied it same day, it also rolled over to other surrounding skin that din't got darker from the effect of the first product i applied.

The image's below are the stage by stage description of what i went through :

Please i need help and advise on what to apply and how to get my skin color back before this damage, i have been so depressed and unable to sleep this past few day's, because of this damages that i caused to myself.

Image 4, how it was before applying the first product product i bought :

Image 1, The dark skin i got a day's after applying it :

Image 2, The reddish skin and injury i got 2 day's later, after applying the bleaching cream and after using razor blade to scrape it and make the area lighter

Image 3, The instant burn i got after applying the chemical peel i bought :

Hehe, you are a foolish man
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by CAUSTIC002: 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
see a psychiatrist before it gets worse o. very funny person grin grin grin
Re: How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) by gorgeousomo(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2020
Have a stem cell cream you can use and will restore it in one week... Holla at me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.