Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father (34269 Views)

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by fstranger1: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2011
buzugee:

i love big legs on a woman. i am a sucker for big legs. and ermmm 42 aint exactly old. peep this here 46 year old chic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Me I just love big bomboms, wet puccy and and bib bo-obs

Phucc leg!
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
42 still a baby. peep this 46 year old milf

Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
fstranger1:

Me I just love big bomboms, wet puccy and and bib bo-obs

Phucc leg!
lol ok 42 aint exactly a baby but yall get the point.

anyway so you like big bombom and puccy and big booobs ? lol. me ? i gotta get past the leg. if i dont like the legs i aint doing. i am a sucker for legs. calves drive me crazy
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2011
you know who has sexy legs ? leona lewis. big and shapely. hmmmm i can lick her calves all night long grin

Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
43 years old:

Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2011
tpia*:

43 years old:

oh yeah the new housewives of atlanta woman. remember the time she drew up a friendship agreement for nene ? grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
totally hot calves. i can eat ewa agonyin on these here calves http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/116/calfd.jpg
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by fstranger1: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2011
tpia*:

^^Dayokanu is da man.

You are right!
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
tpia*:

^^you da man.
its your world tpia. am just a squirrel tryna grab a nut.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2011
buzugee:

42 still a baby. peep this 46 year old milf

Her upper lip are not well aligned.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
yup she does. i get the feeling she aint feeling her husband.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by fstranger1: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Does your mom look as good as she looks
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
Sagamite:

all the better to clasp around your abuna  grin
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
fstranger1:

shocked grin black on black crime. somebody call the crime scene technician
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by ezeagu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2011
tpia*:

she looks kind of fulani

She looks Yoruba.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2011
buzugee:

all the better to clasp around your abuna  grin

I was kidding.

That is the kind of lame criticism you will get from other women that are hating.

fstranger1:

Hotter. Reetaard!
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
tpia*:

no biggie.

i just noticed many nlers are in some kind of euphoria which i dont get, that's all.

go on soun with yo bad self.

nothing do you.
care to expand on this'euphoria' ? enlighten a brother  wink
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by fstranger1: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
Sagamite:

I was kidding.

That is the kind of lame criticism you will get from other women that are hating.

Hotter.

Evidence please?
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
fstranger1:

Evidence please?

After you put your mother's pix up for assessment.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
Sagamite:

I was kidding.

Hotter. Reetaard!
ahhhh. totally feel ya. stacy dash is hater proof.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
ezeagu:

She looks Yoruba.
tpia is right. she looks fulani
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
buzugee:

ahhhh. totally feel ya. stacy dash is hater proof.

Dem go see boobsbastic, see fine face, see nice bumbum, see crazy figure, dem go come say "O, one of her pupil is not central enough".  undecided
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
tpia*:

where?

on this thread, nobody said that.

actually, i was wondering if you were abusing her because you saw no butt.

Not on this thread. Just life experiences.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by buzugee(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
Sagamite:

After you put your mother's pix up for assessment.
shocked grin uzi ammo flying everywhere. this black on black crime gotta stop  cry lol
tpia*:

nah, dont want to step on toes.

ahhh nothing wrong with 'trepidation'.  grin the tool of the cautious.
Re: After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father by tpia6: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya's Wedding: Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro, Prince David / Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Pictures / Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.