Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) (105599 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by apexc4913: 10:25pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

If this is the only life we have, then you have every reason to support his act as an atheist. If this is the only life we have, then what difference does it make when he dies since he will be unconscious forever? Everybody should just commit suicide and go into extinction since this is the only life we have. Don't you think so?
So,what exactly are you trying to say?
You talked about a lot and still said nothing.. shocked
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by AdaoraNK(f): 10:27pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

Amen.

Thanks,Sincerely Appreciated.

Just think out of the box, new ideas will come in, but don't choose crime, it won't pay on the long run, will do more harm to you

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2020
averagejoee:
Brother I Wish you luck may the good Lord have mercy on you
No, may he have mercy on those that are dying of covid-19. Pray you don't lose your job because of covid-19 and ask Jesus to solve the covid-19 menace. I don't argue religious matters.

4 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by AdaoraNK(f): 10:29pm On May 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So,what exactly are you trying to say?
You talk about a lot and still said nothing.. shocked

Exactly my observations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by cnandy: 10:29pm On May 20, 2020
Access bank sacked so many of her staff without paying off.

What do you expect ?

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2020
Braindealer:

Exactly! Are you a philosopher?
A scientist. All scientists are philosophers which makes their highest degree Doctor of philosophy PhD.

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by stephessie1907(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Pray not to get into extremely difficult situation or remaining in one for long.

Bro, I'm going through a lot as we speak. House rent, unemployment, hunger, lack, debt etc but in spite of all, I can't allow devil celebrate over my body cos I have decided to key in to their suggestion of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 10:32pm On May 20, 2020
No be say na mmm
Bankers with fake life
He don spend all the money
Time to pay back
Na rope he use

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2020
Kennyceez:

Please help me tell that atheist boy.
So your issue with him is that he is an Atheist? angry
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordReed(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Your analogy doesn't reflect what you're trying to explain.

It does perfectly. You have something of value but because it is only one you say throw it away, there's only one.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by apexc9501: 10:33pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 4108691[/color]
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hahn(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

If this is the only life we have, then you have every reason to support his act as an atheist. If this is the only life we have, then what difference does it make when he dies since he will be unconscious forever? Everybody should just commit suicide and go into extinction since this is the only life we have. Don't you think so?

No. Atheist think opposite. Since this is the only life we have you have to cherish it and not waste it.

It is theists, like the banker, that will kill themselves hoping that "grace" will save them. grin

Anyone can commit suicide by the way. It has nothing to do with belief or disbelief

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Please keep me informed. I have a BSc in Geology degree and i will be open to learn from you.

If you don't mind i will like to view any resource you ca. share. Cheers. and thanks for keeping the thread sane cause you could also say insultive words that we all suppose to know have adverse effect to sane reasoning.

Geology is a good field. Remote sensing makes exploration easier for you guys and most geologists are doing their masters degree in this field.
Without going to the field, you can easily use landsat, ikonos, quickbird satellite imageries to tell the geospatial location and extent of minerals based on special hyperspectral band combinations. I also happen to be a remote sensing expert and I'm currently handling a research that uses landsat 8 data to extract land surface temperature to analyse the urban heat island phenomenon in Keffi, Nasarawa state.

I know nairaland very well and there is no amount of insult that I would reply to. I would just smile and move on with my life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2020
haywizzy007:
So sad, the country is hard...regardless, suicide should never be an option
the economic condition of a country does not warrant suicide,Japan is a well developed first world country with everything life can offer but they have one of the highest suicide rate in the world,I believe it is already a disturbed mind that can work up the guts to end his or her life,not knowing it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2020
LordReed:

It does perfectly. You have something of value but because it is only one you say throw it away, there's only one.
No, it doesn't. At all.

If there's no afterlife, then it doesn't make much difference if you die. If you're going to be unconscious forever, and there won't be an aftereffect of the life you live here, then why bother about your life here? Why do you still have the desire to live? You got nothing to lose, yeah?

If you throw away your clothes because that's all you've got to wear (which doesn't make any sense), you'll have something to lose, which leaves you with nothing. It makes so much difference. So your analogy doesn't fit.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by FGonline: 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
Debt

This is one disadvantage of white collar jobs. You go out everyday with well tailored suit and tie.
Everyone thinks money dey
They respect you and use you as a yardstick.

But your fear starts; when your debt profile is high and the fear of getting fired anytime
u didn't include car loan,and ppl will b jealous of d exotic car
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Skypeaceconsult: 10:40pm On May 20, 2020
In life,there is hope. No amount of debt could make one shift his or her stand. I bet people should learn by now.
Secondly, even lost of job shouldnt end in sucide mission. More jobs ,more works and gradual pay. Shun Instagram living. Believe,discover self and live without shame.
Our mission in life is to exist (food, clothes and shelter) but to amass wealth. Others are addition

To family men...please bring forth 1 or 2 kids you can comfortably look out for,whether boys or girls. #9jayouthnugget #Skypeaceconsult

5 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Chuksmonika(m): 10:42pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
People are going through a lot.

Like I said in a thread earlier:

You see people smiling and laughing like everything is good
with them, but you have no idea about the thoughts going
through their minds.
true words bro.... I call it "Behind the smiles"
There is a lot of things going on Behind the smiles.... But God will help us all!!
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 20, 2020
Styl plus their strongest song ever stay alive, I listened to that song at that moment
JasonScoolari:
The pains his immediate family will go through will be unbearable....

"Stay alive for those who love you"

That's my message for anyone contemplating suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2020
hahn:

No. Atheist think opposite. Since this is the only life we have you have to cherish it and not waste it.

It is theists, like the banker, that will kill themselves hoping that "grace" will save them. grin

Anyone can commit suicide by the way. It has nothing to do with belief or disbelief
Lol do you know why exactly you do the things you do? Like cherishing and not wasting this life? Why exactly do you not want to waste it?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 10:44pm On May 20, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Just think out of the box, new ideas will come in, but don't choose crime, it won't pay on the long run, will do more harm to you

Any Ideas or how you can enlighten me Sis.

I see you 're into investment, forex and other things.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Investnow2017: 10:45pm On May 20, 2020
Suicide is defined as a PERMANENT solution to a TEMPORARY problem, so said some writers.

Among those who live long, my colleague once joked, are debtors; because all those they owe pray for them to live to be able to pay back the debt owed. It sounds comical, but there is some wit in it.
In the case of suicide, let us not be too rash to condemn. What majority of people are used to are physical illnesses, it may be brief or chronic. Only very few people have the sickness of the MIND. When the mind is sick you are completely deprived of the ability to reason logically. You begin to think in the reverse, you begin to see things that do not really exist, or your mind begins to change the shape and identity of objects. Instead of loving LIFE you begin to love death. At that point it takes an observer and a discerning person to assist the individual to seek help.
But it often takes a battle to convince the individual that he does need help. That is where the battle lies. If he chooses to accept help, almost always his situation can be reversed. Studies show that more than 90% of suicide victims have deep underlying illness of the mind. It is quite difficult for those with sane mind to comprehend except those who might have been there before. It is deep, very very deep. It is beyond debt or condition of work.

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:

A white user on Twitter once posted a photograph of her and some friends having fun in s beach setting, there was a guy in particular that was so happy and all smiles...... The next day, he committed suicide.

She posted that picture and couldn't believe that the person who was all smiles just yesterday could go ahead and kill himself d next day.
Wow! You see? No one could have known what was wrong with him. No one knew what he was nurturing because he was probably almost always like that. That is so sad.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
So,what exactly are you trying to say? You talked about a lot and still said nothing.. shocked
Think!
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by apexc8346: 10:49pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by AmazingELixir: 10:49pm On May 20, 2020
lipsrsealed

To be God no easy ooh...the kind thing Him dey see em children dey pass through suppose make am dey cry every day.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 10:51pm On May 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The pains his immediate family will go through will be unbearable....

"Stay alive for those who love you"

That's my message for anyone contemplating suicide.

Like seriously?

That not enough point for someone contemplating sucide.

You never felt before as if no one cares for or love you?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 10:52pm On May 20, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

To be God no easy ooh...the kind thing Him dey see em children dey pass through suppose make am dey cry every day.

Why? When ordinary earthly Fathers see thier kid go through challenges.

The end justifies the means.

If the means make you give up? Then its a pity
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by averagejoee: 10:55pm On May 20, 2020
Thank you brother sucide is never an option, that is what am trying to tell one ProfAMABEN, post like his tends to lead people to do the unthinkable
ALABACONNECT:
Suicide is never a solution

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by luluosas(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2020
Foolish and selfish man
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by kalu61(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I am crazy about technology, the ASUU bruhaha doesn't affect us because you can't depend on University stipends. Are you just an ArcGis, Erdas imagine, Envi or Qgis user? Have you delved into the realm of geoinformatics using python and deep machine learning? What projects have you executed personally in GIS? I'm interested to know
Good evening. Please, l am interested in learning Python. Can you adopt me as a student ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.