Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) (105597 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by TruthinAction: 11:03pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Life is hard, as an atheist, I don't support him because this is the only life we have.

This is not the only life you have. Jesus died and he rose again. Countless hundreds of people saw him after his resurrection. And now he lives forever. You too will die and rise again but you will either resurrect to eternal life or eternal destruction. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, it is a fact and you will live to either enjoy eternal bliss with Christ or regret to suffer eternal destruction in the Lake of fire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:04pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

I never said Prof is for ancient people, I didn't know you are a real prof, that's why.

Knowledge is good Sir, but it is still relative. you know the more you know, the more you don't know.

I respect you for knowing a lot more than I do.

But I am also certain you are also very ignorant of a lot of other things. Same as this 14 year old Prof.
Just look at you now but you were busy throwing insults even when he was polite in all his replies.
Change your ways. It's a small world

4 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ifko: 11:08pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Don't ever tell me that, you have your belief, I have mine. Christians and moslems always have this odd mentally that they reign supreme whereas they are filled with bile and hatred for humanity.
See likes from his atheist fans

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:13pm On May 20, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
na so guy man take go
Bia guy woman,how far nah
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2020
He should have spoken to someone close about his fears and worries

2 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by mindtricks: 11:16pm On May 20, 2020
Long gone are the days when people say Nigerians can't take their own lives.
The suffering is real, to many these days suicide isn't a big deal.
It'a blessing to have someone to talk to when you are down the most.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by apexc9177: 11:16pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 1792791[/color]
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:21pm On May 20, 2020
averagejoee:
Brother you need to change your thinking, with your PHD. You need a saviour Jesus , for the fact that you are an expert, Jesus is the only way to have inner peace, stop leading people astray with your rubbish thinking

Your own thinking is faulty and rubbish unquantified
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by onlyinJESUS: 11:23pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Life is hard, as an atheist, I don't support him because this is the only life we have.
With all due respect. This words of yours prove that you are an inconsistent atheist.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by averagejoee: 11:25pm On May 20, 2020
Jesus is the only way out of this perishing World
doggedfighter:

Your own thinking is faulty and rubbish unquantified

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by apexc5702: 11:28pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by malvisguy212: 11:30pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

That is a question only the deceased can answer. Depression is real, we have people who studied psychology up to PhD level for the purpose of restoring sanity to any human. Suicidal thoughts are normal but can be averted if you seek help.
if you cannot answer the question then why did you conclude that God does not exist? I like the meaning of atheism you put up there, "the REJECTION of the belief that any deities exist." Rejection does not mean He does not exist, He exist but you reject Him
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Realmargie(f): 11:32pm On May 20, 2020
when there is life ,there is hope, you for no commit suicide... RIP

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by apexc1171: 11:33pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 3400234[/color]
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordReed(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

No, it doesn't. At all.

If there's no afterlife, then it doesn't make much difference if you die. If you're going to be unconscious forever, and there won't be an aftereffect of the life you live here, then why bother about your life here? Why do you still have the desire to live? You got nothing to lose, yeah?

If you throw away your clothes because that's all you've got to wear (which doesn't make any sense), you'll have something to lose, which leaves you with nothing. It makes so much difference. So your analogy doesn't fit.

It makes all the difference to you as the alive human. You are saying since this thing you have is only one and you'll never get another throw it away, how does that make sense to you? I have only one thing so waste it? That is so arse backwards, I find it hard to imagine why it sounds intelligent to you. That there is no afterlife so it is of no consequence since it doesn't factor into anything you do with your life, it doesn't mean you should throw away the one life you get. By any intelligent sense having only one of an irreplaceable thing makes it more valuable. There is only one original Mona Lisa painting and it has the highest insurance value of any painting but according to your "logic" it should be used as toilet paper because it is only one.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordReed(m): 11:36pm On May 20, 2020
malvisguy212:
if you cannot answer the question then why did you conclude that God does not exist? I like the meaning of atheism you put up there, "the REJECTION of the belief that any deities exist." Rejection does not mean He does not exist, He exist but you reject Him

Why should I believe something you cannot show exists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by akin101: 11:39pm On May 20, 2020
this guy is high on something grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
incogni2o:

well, they don't say shut up where you come from or where you were trained doesn't mean it doesn't mean what it means grin.

shut up means .... stop talking, stop responding.

True, Your opinion is yours , you didnt keep it to yourself but you expressed it on a forum, It could lead someone else astray, so I pointed it out as a logical fallacy.

and asked you to shut up because cos you said it with conceit.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by smileforme15: 11:44pm On May 20, 2020
This is a bad ending Kelvin...I remember you back in the days in the school hostel

2 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by alabo1: 11:45pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Since it is the only life we have it is our choice to end it when we choose since there is nothing beyond this existence.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by FGonline: 11:47pm On May 20, 2020
comshots:
E remain me.
How are you?

What is the problem?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by FGonline: 11:48pm On May 20, 2020
columbus007:
This guy look like who don tire to dey self-service,depression now set in,no one should argue it.
stop assumin
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by liverpool72(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2020
Banking is overrated especially where u work as a cashier/bank teller,no money on but borrow pose full there, nonsense and banking, telling from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordShiva97(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

Keep kwayet oga as if you have the answer.

What is the meaning or essense of life if the pleasure, pain and experience is only for a short time.

Talking ignoramus naive buffunist points.

RIP to him, to other downcast, dejected, offended and discouraged souls, never ever ever ever give up on life.

It is moment by moment, your sorrow can turn into Joy the next moment, but we never know the next moment.

Wish other person long life and happiness.
Peace

Does the ephemerality of life in any way diminishes it's essence or "meaning", if so, then how?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by liverpool72(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2020
Banking is overrated especially where u work as a cashier/bank teller,no money oo but borrow pose full there, nonsense and banking, telling from experienced.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by FGonline: 11:55pm On May 20, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

Bro, it must be debt o. I have not committed suicide because I dont have the balls to. In 4 - 8 days from now, I have almost 200k debt to pay and I dont have one naira. I want to sell my phone to at least pay some of it but no one is buying yet. I envy that guy cos I would have loved to be in his shoes and end it so I'll have rest
relocate
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by FGonline: 11:57pm On May 20, 2020
gypsey:
Whaaat?! look here mate! don't worry yourself atall, you are only in debt you have not commited any crime, I am in £30000 debt with the banks and i am not even worried, i will pay when i can simple!

Trust me, No one will put in jail for owing them.
Hahahaha
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by FGonline: 11:57pm On May 20, 2020
Galacious1:
I would've made headline like this 2 weeks ago. Still pushing.

RIP to the dead.
pls dont
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by uwemconcept: 11:59pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Guy you be fake atheist
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by FGonline: 11:59pm On May 20, 2020
Carloslehder:

You no know anything, you better be guided and watch what you say,if you face some problems you go chop sniper
hahahaha
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordShiva97(m): 12:00am On May 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

If this is the only life we have, then you have every reason to support his act as an atheist. If this is the only life we have, then what difference does it make when he dies since he will be unconscious forever? Everybody should just commit suicide and go into extinction since this is the only life we have. Don't you think so?

“If this is the only life we have, then you have every reason to support his act as an atheist”.

“Everybody should just commit suicide and go into extinction since this is the only life we have.”

Do you mind explaining the rationale and logic behind the lines I quoted?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by apexc8915: 12:05am On May 21, 2020
[color=#] 4190652[/color]
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by haywizzy007(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2020
okoroemeka:
the economic condition of a country does not warrant suicide,Japan is a well developed first world country with everything life can offer but they have one of the highest suicide rate in the world,I believe it is already a disturbed mind that can work up the guts to end his or her life,not knowing it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
I agree with you bro, many factors are responsible for depression, but poverty induced suicide is very common in this part of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.