Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? (28321 Views)

Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? / How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by barrypro: 12:14pm On May 22, 2020
You cant grow taller once you are 20. Dont give yourself false hope.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by miketayo(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2020
kiddkash:

you wanna see pictures?

some people are ate bloomers

Agreed, but if u have said u were 4'9 at 14 and 6'9 at 19 it would have be alot easier to believe.
But after 20 years it's not possible unless it's an ailment

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Gen2sleeky(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=YorubaKinging post=89831251]The end is near
How to survive the coming years?
-Go into farming
-Stop sinning
-Protect yourselves and your family
-Find an alternate means of shelter
- find a thick forest closer to you for refuge

I'm seriously serious
So many people won't expect what's going to happen next
Remember nobody is special
[Hmm... what's ur plan bruh?]
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by mattfeuter(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
Yes, but you have to pay what the yorubas call ( OWO IDAGBA SOKE) grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by hotspec(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:
This is a question that many have asked yet got no answer. So, I'm asking again.

I'm 5'3 inches tall at 20 years 5 months and I would like to be at least 6 feet tall. Is that possible at all?

Doctors and Nurses please reply. Also if you grew tall after 20, you can share your experience, diet etc
medically it's possible, but d procedure is painful. it involves stretching of ur leg bones, one leg at a time. let me Google and edit. I'll tag u later. or u can do d same
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by KAM3KAZI: 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
I think it's a confidence problem try working out daily, there is an app on Google play called 'increase height workout' I think it will help you if you follow it judiciously.

6'0 is quite a lot for someone that is 5'3,Best of luck tho

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by scokoro: 12:19pm On May 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

How to survive the coming years?

-Go into farming

-Stop sinning

-Protect yourselves and your family

-Find an alternate means of shelter

- find a thick forest closer to you for refuge

I'm seriously serious

So many people won't expect what's going to happen next

Remember nobody is special
Plant trees everywhere
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by DonroxyII: 12:19pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:
This is a question that many have asked yet got no answer. So, I'm asking again.

I'm 5'3 inches tall at 20 years 5 months and I would like to be at least 6 feet tall. Is that possible at all?

Doctors and Nurses please reply. Also if you grew tall after 20, you can share your experience, diet etc
I doubt it ... You are short .... The issue of height is gene ... Are ur parent tall or any of your family member ... but @20 if you gonna be tall , you should be 5ft10 or 6ft by now ...

6ft from 5ft3 @20yo is gonna be hard ooo unless u chop Fertiliser grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by kiddkash(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
miketayo:

Agreed, but if u have said u were 4'9 at 14 and 6'9 at 19 it would have be alot easier to believe.
But after 20 years it's not possible unless it's an ailment
nah after i lost a lot of weight after being sick, I grew a lot
even my parents were wondering how I grew tall this fast

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Torie8(f): 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:

lol we are the same height oo
Hmmm I hope your not a guy
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by miketayo(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
kiddkash:

nah after i lost a lot of weight after being sick, I grew a lot
even my parents were wondering how I grew tall this fast

Still too much for that age.

9 inches after 20 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Heterodox(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
SirWarlock:
I feel your pain bruh grin grin. Anyway it's physiologically impossible as your epiphyseal bone plates have practically fused. You could add a few cm tho not much.
Biology crap bro.

I'm 25, and I'm still growing tall.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by KAM3KAZI: 12:22pm On May 22, 2020
barrypro:
You cant grow taller once you are 20. Dont give yourself false hope.

actually you can,you just have to be physically active a lot,sports like running,swimming and basketball can help you with that. Also, DON'T CARRY WEIGHTS, it compresses your spine thereby reducing your height

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:

you will grow taller.

you are just 20, your height development is very much possible.

to help ur height, always do jogging, body stretching and bicycle riding.

these would help you grow height quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by lorelife(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2020
There are people who still add up heights at that age. But I'll say you should just be contented with d height nature presents to you.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Onlyonebuhari: 12:26pm On May 22, 2020
Long bones ossification take place at 21 meaning no more growth in height at 21. But growth can be induce at your epiphysis if you have the money.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by petredeshyan(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2020
Torie8:
lol we are the same height oo Hmmm I hope your not a guy
Does the gender really matter
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Sacchi1162(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2020
I'm 20yrs and 5 months but kai I'm far taller than you... But it's possible to add height after 20 sha
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by brainhgeek(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:

It is possible. Checkout www.increaseheight.com
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Gerundphrase: 12:34pm On May 22, 2020
Op don't feel bad about ur height.

There is height u will reach and realize that u re taller than senses. As in u will be 6ft and ur brain will be let's say 4ft around ur thoracic cavity

Generally speaking, 80% of short people always have sense because their brain ought to be where it is supposed to be.

Though it is Bae to be tall. I love when them babes them raise their body to collect kiss

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by DonroxyII: 12:35pm On May 22, 2020
Nicklaus619:
I was 5′9 1/2 at the age of 22, rating from my growth sprout, I wasn't very rapid, I wondered because my kid brother was almost same hight as me, then I two years later i grew taller and my height measured 6′ 3 1/2 people became surprised they thought I wasn't gonner grow taller anymore grin
I don't know if it's in gene though but from my own personal experience, I guess you can
5ft9 @22 is ideal to grow towards 6ft plus ... your 5ft9 @22 should be due to nutritional issues so if your meal improves you will definitely add few more inches... That's superb .... But 5ft3 to 6ft @20 na Miracle oo grin ... I doubt am !

I was 5ft9 @2013 ... I'm barely 6ft now (181cm) 7 years after ....... I really wanted 6ft2 which is just my index finger more ooo grin ... I don dey do fitness exercise whether e go fit increase to 6ft2 or even 6ft4 maximum I desire ... But to add four inches more go require hardwork ooo for my age and appropriate diets !!

If I chop too much and fat ... My height dey reduce .... I even buy tape rule to dey monitor height everyday , na weight remain and I'm practicing healthy eating too ..

Humans are insatiable ... Person dey pray 6ft ... Me dey pray 6ft2 or 6ft4 maximum grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by noble2faith(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2020
grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 22, 2020
Males stop growing at 25, you can still grow taller. Females stop growing at 20.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by DonroxyII: 12:39pm On May 22, 2020
Timagex:
Hmmmm. Height!!

Some years ago, I asked my mom for the reason of my shortness. She told me that I did not pay "owo idagba soke". (Money for tall height). She assured me that I'll grow taller when I pay. grin That was how I saved part of my lunch time money in school. cheesy I gave her the money with all seriousness and she promised to take it to where my height will be adjusted. I was so happy. cool cheesy. I became confused when she used my money to buy dried fish for soup! shocked I was so angry. sad She later told dad about it and I became a laughing stock!!! cry Anytime I remember it, I will just smile. wink

Even when I started driving, police will stop me and ask..."How old are you"? "Kekere, you dey see front so? grin
You need to be refunded grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Abaman001(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2020
I learnt fertilizers makes crops to grow faster...s o can look for human fertilizer, u can check Dangote fertilizer company for some energetic products

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Necxs: 12:41pm On May 22, 2020
My friend Kip shut, you are still growing. As long as you posess that Characters that permit you to grow, you'll still grow.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by 40secondsMan: 12:42pm On May 22, 2020
Timagex:
Hmmmm. Height!!

Some years ago, I asked my mom for the reason of my shortness. She told me that I did not pay "owo idagba soke". (Money for tall height). She assured me that I'll grow taller when I pay. grin That was how I saved part of my lunch time money in school. cheesy I gave her the money with all seriousness and she promised to take it to where my height will be adjusted. I was so happy. cool cheesy. I became confused when she used my money to buy dried fish for soup! shocked I was so angry. sad She later told dad about it and I became a laughing stock!!! cry Anytime I remember it, I will just smile. wink

Even when I started driving, police will stop me and ask..."How old are you"? "Kekere, you dey see front so? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by DonroxyII: 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Iits possible.
The last stage na 40 yrs
But b4 u can get there. U will spend like 200k
U will buy tools
Follow diet
Do 60days exercise of diff patterns
E go hard for naija
If to say na yankee,at least 95% possible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR2L7Vow8Mk
Exactly, we have poor diet here but ThanGod sha ... They are all organic foods that can sustain life for long not GMO of Yankee ... Slight gbege , Yankee go die ni while our bros here go still stand for ground ... Akpu and Eba wonder grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by DonroxyII: 12:46pm On May 22, 2020
Torie8:
lol we are the same height oo
Hmmm I hope your not a guy
U sef gan go dey find tall boyfriend ni oo or ur bf "must" be tall ... You won't want to date 5ft3 na cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by DonroxyII: 12:48pm On May 22, 2020
KAM3KAZI:

actually you can,you just have to be physically active a lot,sports like running,swimming and basketball can help you with that. Also, DON'T CARRY WEIGHTS, it compresses your spine thereby reducing your height
See me dey carry weight ooo thinking e go improve me to 6ft2 from 6ft .... I learnt something new ... So I shd kukuma invest more time in Jogging niyen ..

what about press up ?
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by YoungAncient1: 12:55pm On May 22, 2020
A whole 6feet? You didn't even say 5.5. Well, before aspiring, take a look at tour family and see how many members are at least 5.11, then you can assume the probability.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 16 2020 In Nigeria - (2609 Tested) / Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River / Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.