Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? (28331 Views)

Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? / How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Tocheagle(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
Timagex:
Hmmmm. Height!!

Some years ago, I asked my mom for the reason of my shortness. She told me that I did not pay "owo idagba soke". (Money for tall height). She assured me that I'll grow taller when I pay. grin That was how I saved part of my lunch time money in school. cheesy I gave her the money with all seriousness and she promised to take it to where my height will be adjusted. I was so happy. cool cheesy. I became confused when she used my money to buy dried fish for soup! shocked I was so angry. sad She later told dad about it and I became a laughing stock!!! cry Anytime I remember it, I will just smile. wink

Even when I started driving, police will stop me and ask..."How old are you"? "Kekere, you dey see front so? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin But the dried fish made you healthier na
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
An average dick is 5.6 inches...

OP are you saying a dick is taller than you..

5.6 feet tall abi what are u trying to say. Olodo.

I would rather have more money to my account than more heights

Look at the way you just mentioned "d*ck" without even covering your mouth... embarassed

Eeeeewwww!!!!

grin cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by PureGoldh(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2020
eliris:
....PureGold how can you say is possible in this world we are like this ,the eye when I dey take see that guy he can't tall more at that age cus the guy go done tear almost all the Nigeria attress once you done tear u don know woman or man you can't tall again .

My brother...the matter tire me Sha...

I just give him hints grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by waynejesus: 7:19pm On May 22, 2020
Avoid carring heavy weight on your head
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Mryacks: 7:28pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:
This is a question that many have asked yet got no answer. So, I'm asking again.

I'm 5'3 inches tall at 20 years 5 months and I would like to be at least 6 feet tall. Is that possible at all?

Doctors and Nurses please reply. Also if you grew tall after 20, you can share your experience, diet etc

Men stop growing at 21, women stop at 18 I think...
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by DonroxyII: 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
KAM3KAZI:

Okay bro, mind you when I said vertical I meant vertical jump for dunking while playing basketball
I bn wan ask u wetin vertical mean na shame catch me grin ... me jus give am my meaning grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by WaleRock: 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
There are certain exercises and food regimens that will surely help.

I can't remember many of them, you could Google it up.

If your jump can't put finger on your ceiling jump jump jump everyday until...well, your finger may not reach that particular ceiling but you'll definitely growing taller due to the constant stretching.

Sleep early: height increases faster while we're not on our feet; sit down when you can. Make sure you stand up every 20 minutes to maintain a health body as well.

Forget about genetics and work on yourself. It's being achieved by many people.

But if you still like your height, be charming, loveable, charismatic, self-less, indisposable.
Trust me, nothing is more charming!
The concept of good height will always bow to the timeless concept of being irresistibly useful to mankind.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Joystark(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
Lol...
Short people problem.

Me I'm still waiting to give birth, see if I'd add those couple of inches everyone's always talking about.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by andrewtosin(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
Joystark:
Lol...
Short people problem.

Me I'm still waiting to give birth, see if I'd yet those couple of inches everyone's always talking about.
what are you saying? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by kay29000(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2020
Timagex:
Hmmmm. Height!!

Some years ago, I asked my mom for the reason of my shortness. She told me that I did not pay "owo idagba soke". (Money for tall height). She assured me that I'll grow taller when I pay. grin That was how I saved part of my lunch time money in school. cheesy I gave her the money with all seriousness and she promised to take it to where my height will be adjusted. I was so happy. cool cheesy. I became confused when she used my money to buy dried fish for soup! shocked I was so angry. sad She later told dad about it and I became a laughing stock!!! cry Anytime I remember it, I will just smile. wink

Even when I started driving, police will stop me and ask..."How old are you"? "Kekere, you dey see front so? grin

Hahahaha! Lol! Kekere. Lol. How tall are you?
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Timagex(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2020
kay29000:

Hahahaha! Lol! Kekere. Lol. How tall are you?

I will not tell you. angry I'm sha not that short again... grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Timagex(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2020
Tocheagle:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin But the dried fish made you healthier na
what about taller? angry grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by kay29000(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2020
Timagex:

I will not tell you. angry I'm sha not that short again... grin

Lol. Okay.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by JozzyMayana: 9:59pm On May 22, 2020
Yeah, growth stops at 23 I guess, so u can still grow taller
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by scoundrel(f): 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
Height doesn't mean anything. In the past when most humans were 5'4 on average we built things larger than life. Whatever vertical point you find yourself always remember to stay thankful because there are so many terrible things which could occur. Will you accept to become 8'1 with only one leg? I know nobody who would pick such a predicament.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Edipet(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
I'm 5'4, i gave up on height since wen i was 24 wen i notice that the height i want is not coming,...I don't see my as really a short man anymore,..I'm 30yrs now pursing money

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by yeballs(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2020
You can be lucky
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Thazard(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2020
jaxxy:

Hope u know how to eat beans?? grin
I really hate beans
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Thazard(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2020
Torie8:
lol we are the same height oo Hmmm I hope your not a guy
I'm a guy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:

I really hate beans

U may not fully utilize ur potential to grow tall then. It’s helps a lot as a major protein source. What u eat for the next 2 years will determine ur growth. End of story
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Thazard(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2020
Kendumazy:
Based on hearsay, if the person hasn't started having sex.
I haven't started having sex
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Thazard(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2020
eliris:
....PureGold how can you say is possible in this world we are like this ,the eye when I dey take see that guy he can't tall more at that age cus the guy go done tear almost all the Nigeria attress once you done tear u don know woman or man you can't tall again .
Actually, I'm still a male virgin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Thazard(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2020
WaleRock:
There are certain exercises and food regimens that will surely help.

I can't remember many of them, you could Google it up.

If your jump can't put finger on your ceiling jump jump jump everyday until...well, your finger may not reach that particular ceiling but you'll definitely growing taller due to the constant stretching.

Sleep early: height increases faster while we're not on our feet; sit down when you can. Make sure you stand up every 20 minutes to maintain a health body as well.

Forget about genetics and work on yourself. It's being achieved by many people.

But if you still like your height, be charming, loveable, charismatic, self-less, indisposable.
Trust me, nothing is more charming!
The concept of good height will always bow to the timeless concept of being irresistibly useful to mankind.
Thanks you are the bomb

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2020
Who tall help
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Libatine: 2:52am On May 23, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Timagex:
Hmmmm. Height!!

[b][quote author=Timagex post=89831367]Hmmmm. Height!!

wonderment! Ur mum is funny sha. sometimes I just come here to laugh out my stress, & U just did that. Good morning all.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Thoh(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2020
yes, but not 6ft. but u can pusue it. cus 23yrs is the end of growing tall.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by SirWarlock: 7:02am On May 23, 2020
Heterodox:
Biology crap bro.

I'm 25, and I'm still growing tall.
How bro grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Odogwu999(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
How to survive the coming years?
-Go into farming
-Stop sinning
-Protect yourselves and your family
-Find an alternate means of shelter
- find a thick forest closer to you for refuge

I'm seriously serious
So many people won't expect what's going to happen next
Remember nobody is special

How sure is this unfor seen epic
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Odogwu999(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2020
Mine stopped at 18
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by themaestro08(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2020
Science says otherwise. Once your growth plates closed its almost impossible for you to grow beyond that.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by romeorailss: 10:27am On May 23, 2020
Timagex:
Hmmmm. Height!!

This is fuking hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by KAM3KAZI: 10:42am On May 23, 2020
DonroxyII:
I bn wan ask u wetin vertical mean na shame catch me grin ... me jus give am my meaning grin

LOL,e dey happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Rescued After Attempting Suicide By Jumping Into River / 14,200 Youths In Benue Are Living With HIV/AIDS - APYIN President / Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.