Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? (28342 Views)

Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? / How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by chiboy1116: 2:17pm On May 22, 2020
realvikash:
Lol, depends.
I was 5ft9 at 20 reached 6ft9 by 25 cool grin wink grin

OP funny gan, you even talk of to enter 5ft6 tall, you're there saying "at least 6feet tall".
I laugh in Indaboski grin
. LION wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by officialfestus(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2020
am 22 but still growing 6ft6....nothing dey height if you know as i dey hit head for 7ft door,you no go dey pray for am..

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Enugudemon(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2020
officialfestus:
am 22 but still growing 6ft6....nothing dey height if you know as i dey hit head for 7ft door,you no go dey pray for am..
a beg bros wetin u dey chop
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Timagex(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol.. Eeiiiiyaaa your mum played a smart one on you. grin

grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by officialfestus(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2020
Enugudemon:
a beg bros wetin u dey chop
no be by wetin person dey chop oh....na me tall pass for my family and street,tallest now my new name for area oh...when them wan collect something from up na me dem they call oh...but the disadvantage much oh if i enter bus and i dey the back seat to come out na war oh...i use few inch tall pass nissan vanette bus
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Timagex(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2020
alfredilly:

Owo idagba soke (development fee). We use to pay this in primary school in those days, and out teacher will make mockery of short one saying they don't pay "Owo idagba soke"

That must be long ago ooo sad shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Timagex(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2020
DonroxyII:
You need to be refunded grin
. That money is gone. grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Timagex(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2020
Farki:

Was the soup sweet in the end? grin

Very sweet. embarassed grin cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Jaraontop: 2:41pm On May 22, 2020
Sure, Very possible with the right workouts
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by emilyone(f): 2:43pm On May 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

How to survive the coming years?

-Go into farming

-Stop sinning

-Protect yourselves and your family

-Find an alternate means of shelter

- find a thick forest closer to you for refuge

I'm seriously serious

So many people won't expect what's going to happen next

Remember nobody is special

What exactly are you talking about
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Alphamayor(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2020
Yes you can still grow in height at 20.
Your epiphyseal plate (growth plate) closes at 21 years of age although some school of thought says 25 years of age.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2020
Life is short, why do you want to be tall?
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by XX01(f): 2:58pm On May 22, 2020
If you have a genetic disposition to be short, please eat plenty proteins (plant based) when you are younger, from infancy to late teens. That's the only hope for you.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by paul100(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2020
DonroxyII:
See me dey carry weight ooo thinking e go improve me to 6ft2 from 6ft .... I learnt something new ... So I shd kukuma invest more time in Jogging niyen ..

what about press up ?
From what she said,carry weight will only stop your growth when you are working on your back,but i dont think working on your biceps,triceps,albs or chests with bench press will affect your height.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by JaceBlaze: 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
How shot really are you my guy? I know I haven't grown another inch since my height plateaued at 18.Who knows tho,maybe individual cases differ.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by optimusprime2(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
I used to be 5"10/5"11 inches for the whole part of my late teenage years... well turns out that now I am literally 6 feet tall, and that complementary inch must have come in my mid twenties, I didn't even notice when that happened.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Ryocaj(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
An average dick is 5.6 inches...

OP are you saying a dick is taller than you..

5.6 feet tall abi what are u trying to say. Olodo.

I would rather have more money to my account than more heights
Olodo.. na only dick u know.. dey don fvck ur life tire.. he wrote 5'3.. (') represents ft.. it is written as 5'3"..
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by paul100(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
If your dad and mother are taller than that 5'3ft,when you have hope.I read online that most children grows as least 2inch taller than their parents.My mom is 5'7 and my dad is 6ft and i am 6ft now at 18,so i believe before i reach 25,i will be maybe 6'2 or 6'3
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Slimsly100(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2020
5ft 3in na in u dey call ursef short Ok na
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Ephraimryder(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2020
WalkerMichael how many inch would you donate to his ministry. As for me i would give him a whopping six inch.
WalkerMichael:
come and take small height brother.. cheesy
fhur free
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by jaxxy(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:
This is a question that many have asked yet got no answer. So, I'm asking again.

I'm 5'3 inches tall at 20 years 5 months and I would like to be at least 6 feet tall. Is that possible at all?

Doctors and Nurses please reply. Also if you grew tall after 20, you can share your experience, diet etc

Hope u know how to eat beans?? grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by otino(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
You will grow more but not much, we stop growing (height) at 24
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by BrainRider: 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
TransflectTP:
Lol.

Fear of being short is gripping you already.

Ladies and gentlemen, your satisfaction makes us proud in our business. For all your car hiring needs, we are your number place to be. For your wedding, event, party, video shoot, travel etc, call us today. Also do bike delivery services in and outside Lagos.

For more information, check my profile for contact details.
Just clicked 20 too
Our last born wey I take 5yrs senior don tall pass me.
Me I believe I will increase in height Sha
Have been begging God for it.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by eliris(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2020
PureGoldh:
Naturally speaking...e fit dey possible.

Scientifically speaking...e fit dey impossible
....PureGold how can you say is possible in this world we are like this ,the eye when I dey take see that guy he can't tall more at that age cus the guy go done tear almost all the Nigeria attress once you done tear u don know woman or man you can't tall again .
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Iceberg3: 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
I was 4ft and i grew to ... shocked

Here's how it happened..

[img]https://media./images/6dfb6707c526f77eec219f854fa9889f/tenor.gif[/img]

You can ask thefacelessman or ivartheMENTAL to confirm. grin

grin
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Drmartins88: 4:35pm On May 22, 2020
Long bones stops to grow at 23 years, that's when the epiphyseal growth plate fuses so chill dear.. eat lots of proteinous meals and sleep too many and see yourself grow more
Thazard:
This is a question that many have asked yet got no answer. So, I'm asking again.

I'm 5'3 inches tall at 20 years 5 months and I would like to be at least 6 feet tall. Is that possible at all?

Doctors and Nurses please reply. Also if you grew tall after 20, you can share your experience, diet etc
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by saxony2018: 4:42pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by pompeiimagnus: 4:49pm On May 22, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
angry God is your height

smiley smiley smiley Divine height indeed. He's just 20, maybe he hasn't heard of financial height.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Xpol: 4:54pm On May 22, 2020
Be more concerned about having a brighter future you can't do anything about your height the height you'll reach is already in you no addition or subtraction.
Xpol is here again

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by bassman007(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2020
@OP, I will advice you to concentrate on gaining financial height. There is a level of wealth you have, even 7ft tall people will be bowing to you
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:

It depends on the growth plates.

If the growth plates remain open past 18 or 20, growth will continue.

But it is very rare for growth plates to remain open at 20. Usually, closure of growth plates happen at 16 for boys, and rarely at 18.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Spino6(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2020
Thazard:

practically yes but scientifically no, but in practical aspect i have a dragging mechine which i can use to drag you to any height you want but it not for free oo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Let's Talk About Tramadol Aka T.m(u Knw Nah) / Huge Cancerous Tumour Removed From Kidney Of Poor Child In Port Harcourt (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.