Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon - Islam for Muslims (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (25556 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
fortran12:

What exactly is the ish? bring up a topic, n i will respond, choose one n i will reply

Childish ?? grin

The floor is yours on the Subject matter for as long as you want then afterwards, I'll pose my questions for you to give me logical explanations to the "perceived" Contradictions in the Bible.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
fortran12:

i have asked my question, about israel in the quran so reply

Stick to Topic grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
fortran12:

What exactly is the ish? bring up a topic, n i will respond, choose one n i will reply

Read our previous chats to know the Topic in case you have forgotten.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
fortran12:

i have asked my question, about israel in the quran so reply

When next you choose a topic, raise this questions and I'll answer I promise. In fact . . .
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Xposed2020:

When next you choose a topic, raise this questions and I'll answer I promise. In fact . . .
So start. Bring up topic . if it's contradictions choose a topic from there and i will reply
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Xposed2020:

Childish ?? grin

The floor is yours on the Subject matter for as long as you want then afterwards, I'll pose my questions for you to give me logical explanations to the "perceived" Contradictions in the Bible.

Are you done?
Don't tell me you can't find Contradictions in my Scripture.
I don't want it to look awkward when I start posing my . . .
Cos I gat over a hundred clarifications to make. grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2020
fortran12:

So start. Bring up topic . if it's contradictions choose a topic from there and i will reply
Done that already.
So stick to it.
I'll be fair to you & patient by asking one question at a time while you respond until i have exhaust àll my questions.

1. Earth does not move (Ps 93:1, 96:10, 104:5, 1 Chr 16:30).
What does the bible meant by this statement?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2020
Xposed2020:

Done that already.
So stick to it.
I'll be fair to you & patient by asking one question at a time while you respond until i have exhaust àll my questions.

1. Earth does not move (Ps 93:1, 96:10, 104:5, 1 Chr 16:30).
What does the bible meant by this statement?
Ps 93vs1. The world is established firm and secure. It is not talking about the physical movement of the earth. The word established shows the earth being firm and secure is not about mobility. If i say i am not moved. Does not mean i am immobile.
Same as the other psalms 96 . its talking about being established.
If you taking things literally what will you say about psalm 96 vs 12 talking about "jubilant fields". Does it mean grasses are rejoicing?

Psalm 104 is about the earth and its foundation. I will check for the literal meaning

— Hebrew, יסד ארצ על מכוניה, jasad eretz gnal mechoneah, who hath founded the earth upon its own bases, or foundations, that is, upon itself, or its own centre of gravity, by which it is self-balanced, and by which it stands as fast and immoveable as if it were built upon the strongest foundation imaginable, which is a most stupendous work of divine wisdom and power; that it should not be removed — Out of its proper place; for ever.

The word is founded the world on its bases. It does not mean physical foundation. The earth has a course and it has not moved from its course.
Also note this psalm is a poem like some other ones. So its not meant to be taken literally.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
fortran12:

Ps 93vs1. The world is established firm and secure. It is not talking about the physical movement of the earth. The word established shows the earth being firm and secure is not about mobility. If i say i am not moved. Does not mean i am immobile.
Same as the other psalms 96 . its talking about being established.
If you taking things literally what will you say about psalm 96 vs 12 talking about "jubilant fields". Does it mean grasses are rejoicing?

Psalm 104 is about the earth and its foundation. I will check for the literal meaning

— Hebrew, יסד ארצ על מכוניה, jasad eretz gnal mechoneah, who hath founded the earth upon its own bases, or foundations, that is, upon itself, or its own centre of gravity, by which it is self-balanced, and by which it stands as fast and immoveable as if it were built upon the strongest foundation imaginable, which is a most stupendous work of divine wisdom and power; that it should not be removed — Out of its proper place; for ever.

The word is founded the world on its bases. It does not mean physical foundation. The earth has a course and it has not moved from its course.
Also note this psalm is a poem like some other ones. So its not meant to be taken literally.

[s]So Christians are not to take John 3:16 and all Biblical verses literally?
Anyway don't bother answering till next topic I present.[/s]

2. The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24).
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Xposed2020:

How many u asking. I thought it was 1-1
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Xposed2020:

The verse is the rising sun will darken and the moon will not give its (the sun's) light.
The subject is the sun in this statement
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
fortran12:

The verse is the rising sun will darken and the moon will not give its (the sun's) light.
The subject is the sun in this statement

Chai!!!
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
fortran12:

How many u asking. I thought it was 1-1
Nope.
Go back and read our covenant.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Xposed2020:

Chai!!!
What its logic na. We all know the moon has no light
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Xposed2020:

Nope.
Go back and read our covenant.
I mentioned you ask one i ask also. So i dont understand why you are posting me text from 700 club. I was the one that initiated the debate.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

What its logic na. We all know the moon has no light

Thank God you know but the author of the Bible knows not then.
Check the date when it was first proposed & when the Bible was written.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I mentioned you ask one i ask also. So i dont understand why you are posting me text from 700 club. I was the one that initiated the debate.

Nope
Check our covenant & I specifically asked you to start in which you insist I start.
So, please stay tuned while I ask.
I should be done b4 month end hopefully.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Thank God you know but the author of the Bible knows not then.
I showed you it's the moon light. But in your desperation to find errors you disregarded my answer. Is there any error in the response i gave?
Am sure there is none
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Nope
Check our covenant & I specifically asked you to start in which you insist I start.
So, please stay tuned while I ask.
I should be done b4 month end hopefully.
Me insisting you start did not mean asking endless questions. That's why i said you ask then i ask.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I showed you it's the moon light. But in your desperation to find errors you disregarded my answer. Is there any error in the response i gave?
Am sure there is none
The Bible says otherwise.
So I should take your explanation even when its not convincing?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

How? Show me the verse. I base my conclusions on the bible not anyone's. So showing my some people's opinion is not worth it. The bible is superior to anyone's opinion
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

How does the moon being a sphere relate to your question? Pls stick to the topic
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

How does the moon being a sphere relate to your question? Pls stick to the topic

Which is the word of God?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

Early Christians & Greeks imagined the moon is a perfect sphere as they also imagined moon has its own light.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

How? Show me the verse. I base my conclusions on the bible not anyone's. So showing my some people's opinion is not worth it. The bible is superior to anyone's opinion

The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24).

Don't worry, I'll not bring up ambiguous verse that you can give any explanation you like. grin
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

Early Christians & Greeks imagined the moon is a perfect sphere as they also imagined moon has its own light.
You are leaving the topic. Show me where the bible says so. Its the bible verses u are asking about. Even the text you quoted does not mentions moon light
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24).

Don't worry, I'll not bring up ambiguous verse that you can give any explanation you like. grin
I proved to you its the sun's light. You cannot disprove my answer. You have no point. Admit am right.
Also its you ask a question and i ask mine. You have asked 2 and i have not asked any
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

Am sure there is none
They are not convincing at all but then it's now on the net & left for those that will stumble over it to agree or disagree with your explanations.

Remember!
You also admit Jesus pbuh is not God.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

I proved to you its the sun's light. You cannot disprove my answer. You have no point. Admit am right.
Also its you ask a question and i ask mine. You have asked 2 and i have not asked any

We had a covenant & let's please stick to it.
I am going nowhere, so relax & it will "soon" be your turn to ask ANY Question under the topic of your chosen.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

They are not convincing at all but then it's now on the net & left for those that will stumble over it to agree or disagree with your explanations.
You expect an emotional answer. I gave you a simple yet logical answer.
Like i said before, you ignore logic and think they contradict. My answer is 100 percent right since you can't disprove it. I dont need to convince you. Its u who need to accept the answer cos it's correct
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Xposed2020:

We had a covenant & let's please stick to it.
I am going nowhere, so relax & it will "soon" be your turn to ask ANY Question under the topic of your chosen.
Which covenant? I was the one that initiated the conversation. And i said you ask one and i ask. I did not mean ask 200 questions.
If u mis understood me , now i am clarifying myself
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2020
fortran12:

You expect an emotional answer. I gave you a simple yet logical answer.
Like i said before, you ignore logic and think they contradict. My answer is 100 percent right since you can't disprove it. I dont need to convince you. Its u who need to accept the answer cos it's correct
Next.
3. Which is the word of God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Meet Sumayyah Shuaibu Salisu Who Writes Holy Quran In 3 Months / 10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.